It’s a gorgeous day here in Central Ontario again today. Even with all the rain and thunderstorms we’ve had this summer, there sure have been a lot of gorgeous days too. I can’t believe that we’re coming up on the end of July already!
I don’t have much new to report today. I’m kind of stalled on building out the membership site because Thrive Suite isn’t wanting to play nice right now. I will say their support is awesome, and as soon as the Support team realized they couldn’t fix the problem, they escalated it to the development team. So I’m kind of stuck there until they get back to me.
In the meantime, I’m making a plan for the printables shop I plan to build, organizing all the DFY content I have that will work with the theme there, and finally getting down to work on our taxes.
There have been a lot of goodies released in the last couple of days that have me pretty excited. Here’s what I have for you in this Wednesday Roundup on Thursday…
So, since we seem to be in a full “how to use the PLR you buy” mode this morning, here’s today’s read:
Today’s Read: 4 Reasons It’s Important to Rebrand DFY Content
When it comes to using what you buy, the very least you should do is rebrand DFY content to give it a new look and feel. The minimum you want to do is give it a new name, and a new look with new layouts and images so that it is indistinguishable from the original package.
Changing the content up is also a good idea, but for the purposes of this article we’re going to assume that you just want to publish it as is, with a new name and a new look.
Here are 4 reasons why it’s important to rebrand DFY content:
Reason #1: You want to stand out from all others who have bought the package
While it’s true that most DFY content vendors can sell anywhere from 100 to 500 or more copies of their packages, it’s also true that 95% of those people will do nothing with their purchase.
I’m assuming you are one of the 5% that are going to take action and get the content up and making money for you as quickly as possible! But, even if only a handful of people end up using the content you still want your version to stand out from the rest.
Quick Links (for readers in a hurry)
- ENDS TONIGHT!! Freedom Journaling! How to Write Your Dreams Into Reality from Coach Glue is on sale this week through Thursday, July 20 when you use promo code 77
- ENDS TONIGHT!! Etsy Seller’s Spreadsheet from Jan at Simple Happiness. It is available and on sale for only $17 through Thursday, July 20. (No coupon required).
- FEATURED!! How Free Products Leads To Profit from Jen at NAMS is being relaunched this weekend through Tuesday, July 25. Bonus Live Workshop included!
- NEW!! Finding Clarity – 7 Day Ecourse also from Publish for Prosperity is on sale this weekend.
- FREE!! 5 Finding Clarity PLR Articles from Publish for Prosperity
- NEW!! The Prosperity Academy PLR Videos are on sale starting this morning, through Monday, July 24. The main offer includes 84 short videos in both horizontal and vertical formats that cover 4 in-demand topics
- NEW!! Meditation Content and Printables Bundle from Jennifer at Health & Wellness PLR is a new pack that is geared toward people who are new to meditation. It’s on sale for only $9.95 this weekend.
- ON SALE!! This weekend Sharyn at Content Sparks is having a sale on her Rebranding Your Business course through Monday, July 24.
- NEW!! ThriveCart Kickstart is the newest course from Angela Wills, and it’s all about how to use ThriveCart to launch your classes and courses quickly. The course starts on July 24, and at pre-launch pricing of only $75 through July 28.
- Sajan’s Morning Motivation Mastery. This is a full PLR package that focuses on the transformative power of morning rituals.
- ENDS TOMORROW!! The Importance of Rest from Tools for Motivation is on sale for $29.95 (reg. $147) through Friday, July 21.
- ENDS TOMORROW!! Spirituality and How to Find Yours Content Kit from Jenn at Passion for PLR. Use coupon code SPIRIT10 to save $10 through July 21
- ONLY $5!! Design Cuts Blazing $5 Creative Summer Bonanza sale starts today! It includes 24 different packs of brushes, textures, graphics, fonts, and more. Only available for a short time!
- SUPER CUTE!! If you’re targeting the back-to-school niche this year, Hungry Jpeg has a super cute bundle of Smart Cookies Back to School Edition. It has 490+ files of school-themed clipart, educational graphics, animal characters, and more for only $14.
- ON SALE!! Creative Fabrica All Access Membership for only $4.99/month
- NEW!! Loving Yourself Best from Piggy Makes Bank is their latest self-help release. Use coupon code SELF to save $10 at checkout for the next few days.
- Four Seasons Creative Writing Journal Template from Mary Jo at Cool Bean Design is on sale this week. Save $20 when you use coupon 4SEASONS at checkout.
- The AI Freelancer’s Blueprint from Jim Daniels. It’s all about using AI tools to create a freelancing business.
Deals Ending Today
ON SALE!! Freedom Journaling! How to Write Your Dreams Into Reality from Coach Glue is on sale this week through Thursday, July 20 when you use promo code 77. The package content covers:
- Lesson 1: Write Your Way to a Lifestyle You Love
- Lesson 2: A Proven System for Managing + Multiplying Your Money – With Words
- Lesson 3: Simple Daily Practices to Build a Bigger, Better Business
- Lesson 4: Consciously Create & Confidently Become the Next Level Version of You
And includes a course workbook, worksheets, exercises, checklists, a script for a livestream, social posts, blog posts, and much more…
Etsy Seller’s Spreadsheet from Jan at Simple Happiness. It is available and on sale for only $17 through Thursday, July 20. (No coupon required). This spreadsheet is created in Google Sheets and uses the raw sales data feed from Etsy (instructions provided) to show sellers exactly what is selling, when, and where, which products are performing and not, etc.
Other Partner Deals You Might Like
FREE!! 5 Finding Clarity PLR Articles from Publish for Prosperity available today.
NEW!! Finding Clarity – 7 Day Ecourse also from Publish for Prosperity is on sale this weekend. It comes with:
- 10-Part “Finding Clarity” Email Series
- 7 In-Depth “Finding Clarity” Blog Posts/Articles
- “Finding Clarity” Report
- “Finding Clarity” Workbook
- 2 Sets of Professionally Designed eCover Graphic Sets
- Lead-Generating Opt-in Page
- 10 Easy-to-Edit Canva Inspirational Quote Templates
NEW!! The Prosperity Academy PLR Videos are on sale starting this morning, through Monday, July 24. The main offer includes 84 short videos in both horizontal and vertical formats that cover 4 in-demand topics:
- Power of Abundance
- Power of Creativity
- Power of Attitude
- Power of Change
I was looking at all the titles listed on the sales page, and I can see so many ways to use this content, that I can’t wait to get my hands on these and dive in.
NEW!! Meditation Content and Printables Bundle from Jennifer at Health & Wellness PLR is a new pack that is geared toward people who are new to meditation. It’s on sale for only $9.95 this weekend. The bundle includes:
- Report #1: ‘5 Common Forms of Meditation’ (5 pages, 1,704 words)
- Report #2: ‘Meditation for Beginners’ (5 pages, 1,833 words)
- Report #3: ‘Enhancing Meditation Practices With Accessories’ (5 pages, 1,774 words)
- Report #4: ‘Creating Your Own Meditation Space’ (5 pages, 1,819 words)
- Report #5: ‘How to Make Meditation Work For You’ (5 pages, 1,768 words)
- 10 Articles: Articles on Meditation for Beginners (400+ Words Each)
- 100 Journal Prompts: All About Meditation (Word & Text format)
- 100 Affirmations: All About Meditation (Word & Text format)
- Journal: 102-Page Meditation Journal (Editable in Canva and PPT)
- Workbook: 53-Page Meditation Workbook (Editable in Canva and PPT)
- 2 Card Decks: Affirmations & Prompts Card Decks (Editable in Canva and PPT)
- Flat eCovers: 7 Editable eCovers (Editable in Canva)
ON SALE!! This weekend Sharyn at Content Sparks is having a sale on her Rebranding Your Business course through Monday, July 24. This course covers everything your audience will need to create a re-energized brand for their business. The course covers how to:
- Inject new life into their business
- Open up new markets
- Communicate what’s unique about their business
- Clarify their business’s values and mission
- Create a deeper connection with their customers
NEW!! ThriveCart Kickstart is the newest course from Angela Wills, and it’s all about how to use ThriveCart to launch your classes and courses quickly. The course starts on July 24, and at pre-launch pricing of only $75 through July 28. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Walkthrough of my entire setup in ThriveCart
- Step by step instructions on how to sell digital downloads, courses and/or group coaching and memberships on ThriveCart.
- Walkthrough of all the sections of ThriveCart (a “tour” basically).
- Salespage Templates & How to Set up Shopping Cart Salespages in ThriveCart.
- Setting up an Affiliate Program in ThriveCart.
If you already have ThriveCart and want to use it to its fullest check out ThriveCart Kickstart.
ONGOING!! Sajan’s Morning Motivation Mastery is on sale this week through This is a full PLR package that focuses on the transformative power of morning rituals. I know for myself if I don’t get my journaling time in before I start the rest of my day every morning, things never seem to go as planned. Here are some of the topics that the package covers:
- How morning rituals impact productivity, focus, and overall well-being.
- Fascinating examples of successful people’s morning rituals and what you can learn from them.
- The significance of a goal-oriented morning routine and its key elements.
- How to set and adapt your morning routine according to your evolving goals.
- The importance of starting your day with purpose and clarity.
- Techniques for setting intentions that align with your personal values and goals.
- The role of a positive mindset in supporting your morning routine.
- Exploring the science behind positive thinking and its advantages.
What I’ll be doing with this is repurposing it all to add to my new personal development blog and shop, and I’ll be sharing how I do that inside the Creative Repurposing Society.
ENDS TOMORROW!! Tools for Motivation release this morning. The Importance of Rest is a topic that’s near and dear to my heart, because I had to learn how to allow myself to have deliberate downtime after having a heart attack at age 40. But it’s not just for health reasons… Allowing yourself to stand down also can do wonders for your productivity and creativity, and that’s important to me too. I even talked a bit about this yesterday when I was mentioning taking time to allow your thoughts and ideas to percolate before you execute.
So, here’s what you get in this package:
- Premium Content – ebook, enhanced ebook, workbook, audiobook, and ecovers
- Lead Generation Content – lead gen report, autoresponder series, and trainers slide deck
- Branding Content – 10 articles, Canva blog headers, 2 mini reports, 10 slide decks, 1 checklist
- Social Content – tip posters, a tips video infographic, pinterest and Instagram images, tweets and FB posts
- Marketing Content – pre-made sales letter, product graphics, curated royalty free graphics
This is on sale through Friday, July 21 for only $29.95 (reg. $147) so if it’s a topic that interests you and you can do something with it, check it out here
Bonus Offer: And if you decide to buy it, and use my link let me know. I’ve done a brainstorming session on another the Tools for Motivation’s full packages that you can use to get ideas on how to use all this content from. The content will be different, but the concepts are the same. Email me your receipt and I’ll get that right out to you!
NEW!! Loving Yourself Best from Piggy Makes Bank is their latest self-help release. Use coupon code SELF to save $10 at checkout for the next few days. This package includes 30 Articles, 30 Emails, eBook Compilation, 30 Social Media Posts, the “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, and an eBook/Workbook combo.
ENDS TOMORROW!! Spirituality and How to Find Yours Content Kit from Jenn at Passion for PLR. Use coupon code SPIRIT10 to save $10 through July 21. This content pack includes:
- Epic Blog Post– 1502 word blog post called “Spirituality And How To Find Yours”.
- More Blog Posts – 5 more blog posts with a minimum of 700 words each!
- Social Posts – 30 messages taken from the blog post to share on your social media accounts.
- Canva Templates – 8 different workbook pages with exercises already added.
- Self Survey – 10 questions to help you find your life’s purpose.
- Affirmations – 30 affirmations to add to a journal or provide to your audience.
- Photos – 4 links to photo sites with creative commons license.
She’s also got a Content Creator’s Library membership for $37 monthly where you can download all the kits you can use for one price. I’ll be signing up for this one for sure!
Four Seasons Creative Writing Journal Template from Mary Jo at Cool Bean Design is on sale this week. Save $20 when you use coupon 4SEASONS at checkout. This journal comes with seasonal writing prompts designed as:
- Inspiration for exploring creativity
- A way to capture personal reflections
- Motivation for storytelling
NEW!! The AI Freelancer’s Blueprint from Jim Daniels covers how to set up your own freelancing business using AI tools to create the content and complete the task you offer. I’m planning to use a lot of the suggestions he makes to streamline my own business, plus set up a services side hustle as well.
That’s it for me this afternoon. I’m off to grab some dinner, and then dive into the tax stuff this evening.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
See you tomorrow!
P.S. Are you on the waiting list for the Creative Repurposing Society yet?