It’s been another gorgeous day here in Central Ontario, but I’ve been knee deep in work since 4:30 this morning, and only got outside for a 10 minute walk to the store for more frozen yogurt bars.
The good news is I’ve finally got a brand new planner finished and up in the new shop. It’s a 90-day dated goals planner that runs from April 1 to June 30, so you can keep all your Quarter 2 goals and plans in one place. It’s on sale through April 12, and you can save $10 with coupon code SPRING10. Here’s a quick peek, and you can get the full details here: 90-Day Dated Spring Goals Planner
In other news I’ll be working on some stuff this weekend in between getting all of our tax stuff ready.
For members, I’ll be recording this month’s training and setting up the challenge as well, so both of those should be ready for you to use on Monday. And then I’ll be creating new patterns for May after that. If you’re not a member yet, you can join us here: Coloring Patterns Monthly 2.0
And, on May 1, my rebranded signature course will be re-opening. This will be a totally new course, with updated information and training, and you can get on the waiting list here: The Magic of Repurposing Waiting List
So, that’s what’s on my plate and coming up!
What are you up to these days? Hit reply and let me know!
Here’s what I have for you tonight…
Top Pick Today
Any Size Image Secrets from Amy Harrop
I picked this up when it launched, and haven’t had a chance to review it yet. I’m excited to see what she’s got here because it’s all about creating any size image SVG files, and simple strategies for selling them! And I don’t know about you, but I’m all about finding more ways to repurpose my images and turn them into another stream of income.
The training includes:
- The In-Depth Any Size Image Secrets PDF Guide – 80+ pages.
- Over The Shoulder Video Trainings to make every step as easy as 1-2-3.
- Done-for-you helper templates with commercial rights. These customizable templates allow for immediate listing with social media templates, listing backgrounds and shop info templates for multiple marketplaces
Topics covered include:
- What Makes Any Size Images SUCH a Secret Goldmine – pg 12
- Only Use the BEST: How to Identify Products with Consistent Searches – pg 23
- What Types of Images Make Good SVGs…And Which to Avoid at All Costs – pg 44
- 4 Little-Known Places to Find Free-For-Commercial Use Images – pg 47
- 11 Secret, Super-Hot SVG Sub-Niches…Discover These BEFORE Your Competition Does – pg 51
- The MOST Popular Marketplaces and Sales-Boosting Strategies for Each – pg 64
- The many HIDDEN BENEFITS to Selling in Multiple Formats – pg 69
- Extra Insider Tips & Tricks…Don’t Miss Out on Proven Methods – pg 70
- Licensing Requirements and Pro Suggestions…Everything You NEED to Know to Protect Yourself – pg 74
- Bundling Bonanza—Why Customers LOVE Bundles…And Why You Should, Too – pg 76
Deals Ending Today
The April Product Listing Challenge hosted by Lori is back again for another round. Stock your shop with a new listing each day for 30 days, and get:
- Weekly FB Lives
- Weekly Open Office Hours
- 50% Discount in Lori’s store
- Chance to win prizes!
Registration is open through April 6.
Radical Shifts: How to Shift Your Limiting Beliefs and Tap Into Your Divine Purpose from Coach Glue is on sale this week through Thursday, April 6. Use promo code 27 to save $70 at checkout. This content covers:
- Step 1: Limiting Beliefs as the Golden Path to Your Purpose
- Step 2: Notice & Name the Beliefs Squelching Your Soul
- Step 3: Get Crystal Clear About What Your Beliefs Are Costing You
- Step 4: Rewrite Your Beliefs and Call Back the Truth Of Who You Are!
- Step 5: Embody Your New Beliefs for Total Transformation
- Step 6: Take Small Actions to Make Major Moves Toward Your Purpose
NEW!! Start Now, Not Later PLR from Shaun and Cally is available and on sale this weekend. This is a full biz in a box style package that is the ultimate guide for those who want to break free from procrastination and start taking that crucial first step towards building their best life! You can pick it up for under $20 through April 6, and then the price goes up.
New Mentions Today
A big Happy Birthday to my friend Sue Fleckenstein over at Createful Journals. She’s celebrating by having a huge sale where you can save 61% on anything in the shop (including the first month of memberships) when you use coupon code SUE61 through April 10. Shop Sue’s Birthday Sale
Fun Monster Daily Chore Chart from Jan at Simple Happiness is on sale through Tuesday, April 11. These are a really cute way to make chores more interesting and fun for kids. This is created with Google sheets and when a chore is checked off, a colorful monster pops up with a “well done” message. And the graphics can be easily changed out to something more suitable for your niche, if monsters aren’t your thing.
Beyond Your Comfort Zone Workbook Template from Mary Jo at Cool Bean Design. Save $15 through Sunday, April 16. No coupon required. This 30-page template comes in Canva format, and is designed to guide your clients or audience through a series of exercises that will help them identify their comfort zones, understand why they stay there, and help them move beyond them.
Brandable Motivational Graphics for $1 from Ekit Hub! Alice and Yusef have a set of 10 motivation graphics for you this weekend for only $1 in their Easter Eggstra Long Weekend Sale. There’s also a bump offer to pick up 90 more graphics for only $7.
Notion Millions from James Renouf. I bought this yesterday morning when it was released, but haven’t really had time to look at it yet. I’m intrigued though and will have a run through of it over the weekend. I use Notion a lot, and I’d love to learn how to make the templates because there a lot of very cool ones out there and more streams of income is never a bad thing, right?
Ongoing Deals You Might Like
Me Skills Live Coaching Event hosted by Kelly McCausey is on next week from April 10 to 14. The topic is Building Skills for a More Joyful Life, and features 14 presentations on personal development and mindset topics. Registration is free, and replays will be available for purchase. I’m signed up already, and hope to see you there!
The Art of Mindul Living PLR from Justin and Sajan is on sale this week. This is a “biz in a box” style content pack that covers:
- What living mindfully really means and why it is so important for you to use the best mindfulness techniques to transform your life!
- 9 major benefits of living mindfully that will inspire you to take action and keep your motivation levels high every day!
- The ONE thing that you MUST do to live a mindful life – most people do not do this and set themselves up for failure from the start!
- 7 untrue myths and misconceptions about mindfulness that you must ignore as they can prevent you from achieving your goal of living mindfully!
- 8 common mistakes that other people make when they are trying to live mindfully that you can easily avoid and increase your chances of success!
- The best breathing techniques that you can easily master and practice every day to help you build a mindful life!
- How to use the incredible power of mindfulness meditation every day so that you can truly live a mindful life!
- 8 powerful and proven ways to help you to live mindfully – these are all easy to implement and the guide reveals everything step-by-step!
- How to utilize the power of cognitive restructuring so that you can make the necessary changes and build a mindful life!
- 8 life-changing best practices that you must follow to live mindfully and transform your life for the better!
New Illustrator for Beginners Training from Design Cuts is on sale this week. Save 30% (no coupon required) and learn the fundamentals of working with vector graphics.
New! The Adventurous Creator’s Playful Collection from Design Cuts is available and on sale this week. It includes 21 gorgeous graphics packs including one of Everdrifter’s Mandala Creators!
Flash Sale on Mini Memberships from Piggy Makes Bank is on this week. There are three different mini memberships to choose from and each one comes with 5 articles, 5 emails, 5 social media friendly graphics, 5 social media posts, and an ebook compilation of the articles.
For individual memberships, use coupon code MINIDEAL to save 50% on each one through April 7.
If you decide you want all 3 use coupon code SPRING2023 and you’ll save $30/month off the listed price through April 7.
Maximize Each Day PLR Special from Tools for Motivation is on sale this week through Friday, April 7. This is a full PLR package on the topic of making the most out of each day. Topics covered in the content include:
- The importance of planning
- The power of a morning routine
- What to do when the day drags
- How to deal with unforeseen obstacles
- The benefits of a bedtime routine and quality sleep
Canva & Adobe Firefly Tutorials Video PLR from Charles is available and on sale this weekend. I’m looking forward to digging into these because one of the main reasons I kept my Adobe membership for another year was to be able to play with Firefly and see what it’s all about. The videos also cover Microsoft Designer and Bing Images as well.
Yes! I’m tooting my own again today, because I’m so stinkin’ excited about the new membership, the new website, and life in general!
For only $9 a month you are getting:
- 30 coloring patterns
- A monthly pre-recorded training on different ways to use the patterns, create products, and grow your business. (The first training will be delivered this week)
- A brand new members only community where you can ask questions and get feedback.
- A monthly challenge
- A members only coupon for 30% off anything else in my shop
Book Publishing Truth Formula from Andy is on sale for only $11 (reg. $37) through Sunday, April 9. it sets out Andy’s own system for publishing books that sell. It includes 7 sections covering everything from foundations, to creating your books, to selling them. I’ve taken a lot of Andy’s courses over the years, and I always come away with some golden nuggets from them.
The Speed Blogging AI course from Erica Stone is out now, and I picked it up yesterday because I thought it looked interesting. I’m all about upping my affiliate game so am very interested to see what she says and does in this training.
I went through the first lesson last night, and I really like that she gives you specific exercises to do. You’ll get 2 lessons per week for the next six months, and she also explains why it’s set up this way in the lesson.
A Few Freebies
Free Bohemian Floral Decorations from Design Cuts (available through Friday, April 7)
5 Free Procrastination Articles from Publish to Prosperity
7 Ways to Improve Your Body Image from Piggy Makes Bank – FREE Pack in includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
New!! Free Arty Splash Themed Templates Pack from Fran at Happy Journals
New!! Free Cherry Blossom Themed Template Pack also from Fran at Happy Journals
Free Habit Tracker Calendar from Lynette at Thrive Anywhere
That’s it for me today. I’m about ready to shut down for the night, and hope I can sleep a little later than 4:30 a.m. tomorrow morning!
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!