If you’re celebrating today, I hope you’re having a great time with family and friends! Everything’s all back to normal up here. Everything is open, and all my friends are back to work today.
I’m pretty much back to work too. My planning and list-making over the weekend has paid off I think, and this morning I came up with the outline for my first new product. I kind of went down a rabbit hole with ChatGPT this morning, and that was loads of fun. I’ve been resistant to using it much, but now I’m at the point of “if you can’t beat ‘em” so we’ll see how this all goes.
There’s a lot going on today in terms of deals ending and such, so here’s what I have for you…
Today’s Read: 8 Reasons for Building Your Audience One Person at a Time
When it comes to building your audience as a creative entrepreneur, it can be a rather overwhelming task. I don’t know about you, but I personally would rather spend my days creating rather than doing customer service, and social marketing. Even my favourite email marketing tasks can seem like chores on the days when I’d rather not talk to anyone.
But here’s the thing…
I think we’ve all been taught you have to build a list and build an audience by getting hundreds or thousands of people on your list all at once. That we need to be involved in as many giveaways and bundle sales and summits as we can. And I’m not saying that’s wrong if that’s what appeals to you.
What I am saying is that if you can focus on building your audience one person at a time, it not only becomes much less overwhelming, it can also set you up for lifelong success. Because the bottom line is this…
You don’t build relationships in a huge mass effort. You build relationships one person at a time, and your audience – those people who are going to follow you and open your emails and listen to what you have to say – is made up of those people you have a relationship with.
Weekend Sales Still On
ENDS TONIGHT!! Lori’s Birthday Sale! Lori Winslow is celebrating her birthday this weekend! From today through Tuesday, July 4 she’s offering a 53% discount on everything in her store including courses, template packs, and memberships! Use coupon code 53BIRTHDAY to claim your savings at checkout.
NEW!! Michelle at PLR Niche is having a Surprise 4th of July Sale that runs through July 7. Use coupon code JULY44 to save 44% off anything in her shop! If you’ve not visited Michelle’s shop, she has a lot of different planners and journals in the crafting and homesteading niches that you don’t see anywhere else.
NEW!! Sitewide Sale at The Hungry Jpeg through July 5. Use coupon code JULY4TH to save 25%
ENDS TONIGHT!! From Sharyn at Content Sparks – Save 50% on all regular priced items in her shop through July 4 with coupon code FREEDOM50
NEW!! Elisa at Kitchen Bloggers is having a 4th of July Sale from now through July 5 on all Food and Gardening related content. Use coupon code 23Flash40 to claim your savings at checkout.
JR Lang is having a sitewide sale this weekend on everything in her shop (special launches excluded). Use coupon code Happy4th-2023 to save 60% on your cart.
Becky Beach is having a July 4th Sale from now through July 5. Use coupon code JULY4TH23 to claim your savings.
Marcy at The Unpopular Mom is also having a 4th of July Sale this weekend. Use coupon code fourthofjuly60 to save 60% through July 6.
Carmen’s 4th of July Sale runs through July 5 and you can save 40% with coupon code 4THJULY23 on everything in her shop except memberships.
Quick Links (for readers in a hurry)
- Charles Harper’s 4th of July Sale that’s on through Friday, July 7.
- Tiny Viral Videos Planner from Coach Glue is on sale this week through Friday, July 7. Use code 50 to save 50% at checkout
- Marketing Misconceptions PLR from Piggy Makes Bank is on sale this week. Use coupon code MARKET to save $10 at checkout.
- FREE!! DFY 7-Day Challenge Planner from A Cup of Zen
- The Connect and Convert Summit starts tomorrow! Register here to listen live! (You will also have 24-hour access each day to the presentations and some of the presenters will be available in the group to answer questions.)
- FREE PLR!! 7 Things You Can Do To Double Your Income from Piggy Makes Bank
- Kevin Fahey just released his latest IM Checklists. This is Vol. 67 and it covers AI for Internet Marketing
- ENDS TONIGHT!! Recipe Bundle Templates from Sue at Createful Journals are available and on sale through July 4. Use coupon code RECIPEPLANNER to save $5 at checkout.
- ON SALE!! Etsy Infomania from Stuart and Bart is on sale this weekend for almost 50% off. Use coupon code JULY4 to claim your savings through Friday, July 7
- AI Search Playbook is the latest set of PLR videos from Charles Harper
- ENDS TONIGHT!! Take Control: Stop Living on Autopilot & Take Back Control of Your Life is this week’s special from Tools for Motivation. It’s on sale for $29.95 (reg. $147) through Tuesday, July 4
- ENDING SOON!! Become a Journalpreneur: Create, Print and Sell Your Journals from Alice at PLR Finders – Guide and DFY templates, prompts, and covers for only $17
New Partner Deals This Week
NEW!! The best deal right now has to be Charles Harper’s 4th of July Sale that’s on through Friday, July 7. You can pick a bundle of as well as all of the affiliate bonuses he’s offered over the past 6 months. I grabbed this first thing this morning because there is a huge amount of useful content in here that I can use for my new projects.
ON SALE!! Tiny Viral Videos Planner from Coach Glue is on sale this week through Friday, July 7. Use code 50 to save 50% at checkout. This planner covers:
- Step 1: Pick the Perfect Platform to Reach Droves of “Right People”
- Step 2: Get Familiar with What’s Viable to Go Viral
- Step 3: Leverage Trends to Fast-track Your Success
- Step 4: Brainstorm Unique, Internet-Breaking Content
- Step 5: Finesse Your “Films” with Fame-Creating Final Touches
- Step 6: Post at the Right Times to Skyrocket to Stardom
NEW!! Marketing Misconceptions PLR from Piggy Makes Bank is on sale this week. Use coupon code MARKET to save $10 at checkout. The package includes:
- 6,000+ word eBook/Workbook: How Marketing Misconceptions are Impacting Your Business,
- 30 Articles,
- 30 Emails,
- eBook Compilation of the existing articles for your convenience,
- 30 Social Media Posts
- + Bonus Materials:
- Branding Worksheet and Questionnaire
- Target Audience Questionnaire
FREE!! DFY 7-Day Challenge Planner from A Cup of Zen
NEW!! The Connect and Convert Summit starts tomorrow! Val has put together a great group of speakers for you for this 2-day event. Register here to listen live! (You will also have 24-hour access each day to the presentations and some of the presenters will be available in the group to answer questions.)
Partner Offers You May Like
ENDS TONIGHT!! Recipe Bundle Templates from Sue at Createful Journals are available and on sale through July 4. Use coupon code RECIPEPLANNER to save $5 at checkout. The pack includes:
- Recipe Tracker Lead Magnet
- Recipe Tracker Printable
- Digital Kitchen Organizer
- Powerpoint and Canva Templates
- 8.5 x 11 inches and A4
- Color and Black and White
- Commercial Use License
FREE PLR!! 7 Things You Can Do To Double Your Income from Piggy Makes Bank – includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
Kevin Fahey just released his latest IM Checklists. This is Vol. 67 and it covers AI for Internet Marketing. You get 18 checklists with PLR that cover how to use AI for several different tasks such as:
- Defining Your Marketing Goals
- Leveraging AI To Identify Your Target Audience
- Selecting The Right AI Tools For Your Marketing
- Leveraging AI To Collect And Analyze Customer Data
- Using AI For Customer Support
- Utilizing AI To Generate Headlines For Ads And Ad Copies
- Using AI For Image Recognition
- Optimizing Conversion Rate With AI
- Leveraging AI For Promotional Personalization
- Using AI For Predictive Analysis
ON SALE!! Etsy Infomania from Stuart and Bart is on sale this weekend for almost 50% off. Use coupon code JULY4 to claim your savings through Friday, July 7. I’m so glad they put this on sale because it reminds me that I had planned to do some of what they’re teaching way back when they launched this in January! What the training shows you a new way to make money on Etsy by selling simple info reports, and they’ve created this 90-page training guide to share the process.
AI Search Playbook is the latest set of PLR videos from Charles Harper. These over the shoulder videos show you and your audience how to use the new AI Search platforms including Google SGE, Microsoft Bing, ChatGPT Plugins, and more.
ENDS TONIGHT!! Take Control: Stop Living on Autopilot & Take Back Control of Your Life is this week’s special from Tools for Motivation. It’s on sale for $29.95 (reg. $147) through Tuesday, July 4. This is a full PLR product that covers topics such as:
• Are You In Control? Are you even aware of what this truly means for you?
• Common symptoms and themes of those who fall out of control with their life and what to watch out for.
• Why it is vitally important to take back control NOW.
• A 7-Step Process you can use immediately to gain full control over your life and begin producing the results you truly want to experience.
ENDING SOON!! Become a Journalpreneur: Create, Print and Sell Your Journals from Alice at PLR Finders shows you how to cover how to build a business creating and selling journals. It’s on sale right now for only $17. I’m excited to go through this myself since creating a proper journal store is high on my list to get done this year! Some of the topics covered include:
- 5 important steps to understand before you start creating selling and journaling
- The things to know about WHY people love journaling, so you can create better journals that your customers can’twait to buy.
- What kind of journal themes are popular…we’ve laid out 100 for you that you can choose to focus on or use to dive deeper into your own specialty.
- 250 copy-paste titles you can use in a variety of themes.
- Making the important decision between digital or printed journals. We’ll tell you what to consider.
- Uncovering the unique experience you can provide to buyers of your journals, so they keep coming back for more.
- An overview of different types of journal layouts you can create to suit different journaling objectives.
That’s it for me today! I’m off to get some dinner and relax a bit.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
See you tomorrow!