I’m getting a late start on working today because I needed to hit the grocery store this morning. It’s so hot and humid here this week, that by the time afternoon rolls around we are up around 39C with the humidity. And that means I have a very hard time breathing. So, I got up this morning and did my running around before it got too hot.
I made a few decisions to simplify some more things last night and early this morning. One of the things I decided was to not do an event that I had been planning on because I wouldn’t have had time to do a proper job on getting something together. I’m learning that there’s a whole world of difference between whipping up a set of coloring pages or templates for an event or a quick sale, and creating a mini course or a training guide that actually takes brain power to put together.
The second thing I decided to simplify was the blogging challenge – as I’m not going to formally participate. I do try and do a post every day for you, but right now while I’m building what amounts to a whole new business and having to learn new ways of working and managing my time, I’m not going to sweat it if I miss a day. And while I will miss the opportunity to get my blog in front of a new audience right now, there will be other challenges in the future.
So, for right now I’m focusing on three main things for July – getting my new membership ready to launch is the big thing on my plate right now. I’m not ready to share the details yet, other than to tell you that it is not another PLR membership like what you’ve seen from me in the past. I’ll have more news soon, because I do need to give my affiliates more than a day or two notice on what’s coming up. So as soon as I’m ready to share with them, I’ll be back here to share with you too.
The second thing I’m focusing on is Angela’s Email Results Challenge (which, btw, registration closes for on Friday, July 7). I don’t think it’s been any big secret for awhile now that I’m not entirely happy with the state of my daily newsletters. And while I do think I’m getting better, there is still to much temptation every day to fill them full of all the goodies instead of focusing on a select few. Or even just one. I’m really hoping that through Angela’s challenge, I’ll get better at creating new email habits and bringing even more value to you in these daily emails.
And the final thing I’m working on this month is finally doing a deep dive into using AI for content creation and repurposing. It’s something that I have been pretty loathe to do because I like using my own brain cells to do my creative work. But, at this point, for some things at least, it’s a case of “if you can’t beat ’em, you might as well jump in the pool too.”
Someone asked me today if I feel a little bittersweet about not being knee-deep in getting my birthday bash ready at this time, and the honest truth is not even a little bit. I’m totally at peace with my decision to cancel this year’s bundle because there is such a glut of bundles right now that I was hesitant to add to the noise.
Not doing the big bundles is probably the ultimate simplification of my business. And while I am working on putting together some smaller, more focused events for the future, for right now, simple is good. Having only one or two things to focus on is really good, and it means that I have the time to do things right and to make sure everything is exactly how I want it to be.
So, that’s about all the news I have for today. Here’s what I have for you in today’s roundup:
Sitewide Sales Still On
NEW!! Michelle at PLR Niche is having a Surprise 4th of July Sale that runs through July 7. Use coupon code JULY44 to save 44% off anything in her shop! If you’ve not visited Michelle’s shop, she has a lot of different planners and journals in the crafting and homesteading niches that you don’t see anywhere else.
ENDS TONIGHT!! Sitewide Sale at The Hungry Jpeg through July 5. Use coupon code JULY4TH to save 25%
ENDS TONIGHT!! Elisa at Kitchen Bloggers is having a 4th of July Sale from now through July 5 on all Food and Gardening related content. Use coupon code 23Flash40 to claim your savings at checkout.
ENDS TONIGHT!! Becky Beach is having a July 4th Sale from now through July 5. Use coupon code JULY4TH23 to claim your savings.
Marcy at The Unpopular Mom is also having a 4th of July Sale this weekend. Use coupon code fourthofjuly60 to save 60% through July 6.
ENDS TONIGHT!! Carmen’s 4th of July Sale runs through July 5 and you can save 40% with coupon code 4THJULY23 on everything in her shop except memberships.
Quick Links (for readers in a hurry)
- Charles Harper’s 4th of July Sale that’s on through Friday, July 7.
- Tiny Viral Videos Planner from Coach Glue is on sale this week through Friday, July 7. Use code 50 to save 50% at checkout
- Marketing Misconceptions PLR from Piggy Makes Bank is on sale this week. Use coupon code MARKET to save $10 at checkout.
- FREE!! DFY 7-Day Challenge Planner from A Cup of Zen
- The Connect and Convert Summit starts today! Register here to listen live! (You will also have 24-hour access each day to the presentations and some of the presenters will be available in the group to answer questions.)
- FREE PLR!! 7 Things You Can Do To Double Your Income from Piggy Makes Bank
- Kevin Fahey just released his latest IM Checklists. This is Vol. 67 and it covers AI for Internet Marketing
- ON SALE!! Etsy Infomania from Stuart and Bart is on sale this weekend for almost 50% off. Use coupon code JULY4 to claim your savings through Friday, July 7
- AI Search Playbook is the latest set of PLR videos from Charles Harper
- ENDING SOON!! Become a Journalpreneur: Create, Print and Sell Your Journals from Alice at PLR Finders – Guide and DFY templates, prompts, and covers for only $17
Partner Offers You May Like
NEW!! The best deal right now has to be Charles Harper’s 4th of July Sale that’s on through Friday, July 7. You can pick a bundle of as well as all of the affiliate bonuses he’s offered over the past 6 months. I grabbed this first thing this morning because there is a huge amount of useful content in here that I can use for my new projects.
ON SALE!! Tiny Viral Videos Planner from Coach Glue is on sale this week through Friday, July 7. Use code 50 to save 50% at checkout. This planner covers:
- Step 1: Pick the Perfect Platform to Reach Droves of “Right People”
- Step 2: Get Familiar with What’s Viable to Go Viral
- Step 3: Leverage Trends to Fast-track Your Success
- Step 4: Brainstorm Unique, Internet-Breaking Content
- Step 5: Finesse Your “Films” with Fame-Creating Final Touches
- Step 6: Post at the Right Times to Skyrocket to Stardom
NEW!! Marketing Misconceptions PLR from Piggy Makes Bank is on sale this week. Use coupon code MARKET to save $10 at checkout. The package includes:
- 6,000+ word eBook/Workbook: How Marketing Misconceptions are Impacting Your Business,
- 30 Articles,
- 30 Emails,
- eBook Compilation of the existing articles for your convenience,
- 30 Social Media Posts
- + Bonus Materials:
- Branding Worksheet and Questionnaire
- Target Audience Questionnaire
NEW!! The Connect and Convert Summit starts today! Val has put together a great group of speakers for you for this 2-day event. Register here to listen live! (You will also have 24-hour access each day to the presentations and some of the presenters will be available in the group to answer questions.)
Kevin Fahey just released his latest IM Checklists. This is Vol. 67 and it covers AI for Internet Marketing. You get 18 checklists with PLR that cover how to use AI for several different tasks such as:
- Defining Your Marketing Goals
- Leveraging AI To Identify Your Target Audience
- Selecting The Right AI Tools For Your Marketing
- Leveraging AI To Collect And Analyze Customer Data
- Using AI For Customer Support
- Utilizing AI To Generate Headlines For Ads And Ad Copies
- Using AI For Image Recognition
- Optimizing Conversion Rate With AI
- Leveraging AI For Promotional Personalization
- Using AI For Predictive Analysis
ON SALE!! Etsy Infomania from Stuart and Bart is on sale this weekend for almost 50% off. Use coupon code JULY4 to claim your savings through Friday, July 7. I’m so glad they put this on sale because it reminds me that I had planned to do some of what they’re teaching way back when they launched this in January! What the training shows you a new way to make money on Etsy by selling simple info reports, and they’ve created this 90-page training guide to share the process.
AI Search Playbook is the latest set of PLR videos from Charles Harper. These over the shoulder videos show you and your audience how to use the new AI Search platforms including Google SGE, Microsoft Bing, ChatGPT Plugins, and more.
ENDING SOON!! Become a Journalpreneur: Create, Print and Sell Your Journals from Alice at PLR Finders shows you how to cover how to build a business creating and selling journals. It’s on sale right now for only $17. I’m excited to go through this myself since creating a proper journal store is high on my list to get done this year! Some of the topics covered include:
- 5 important steps to understand before you start creating selling and journaling
- The things to know about WHY people love journaling, so you can create better journals that your customers can’twait to buy.
- What kind of journal themes are popular…we’ve laid out 100 for you that you can choose to focus on or use to dive deeper into your own specialty.
- 250 copy-paste titles you can use in a variety of themes.
- Making the important decision between digital or printed journals. We’ll tell you what to consider.
- Uncovering the unique experience you can provide to buyers of your journals, so they keep coming back for more.
- An overview of different types of journal layouts you can create to suit different journaling objectives.
FREE!! DFY 7-Day Challenge Planner from A Cup of Zen
FREE PLR!! 7 Things You Can Do To Double Your Income from Piggy Makes Bank – includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
That’s it for me today! I’m going to take a quick break and then dive into some heavy-duty content creation for the rest of the day.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
See you tomorrow!