It’s another gorgeous day here in Central Ontario, and I’m heading outside for a walk just as soon as I hit send on this and get it out to you. I’m all fired up to get some products created and start working on planning out my next Stock Your Shop training for you, but I feel like it’s going to be an early fall here… we’re already seeing a lot of geese coming in, and monarch butterflies as well. And it seems really early to me for both of those.
Today’s read comes from the archives, but I thought it was appropriate because it kind of goes with Lynette’s latest release on growing your business through giveaways. Her workbook focuses on helping you build a blueprint to organize, launch, and execute a giveaway. The post below covers how to find events to participate in, if you just want to be a contributor and not a host.
I’ve done both – hosted bundles, giveaways, and summits and participated in them as well – and both sides have their pros and cons. If I had to choose one, I’d probably say that I prefer hosting because I just love seeing what everyone’s creating, and it gives me a great chance to meet new people too.
Today’s Read: How to Find Bundles and Giveaways to Participate In
Bundles and giveaways are a great way to build your list. And, as you know, having a list is the absolute best thing you can do for your business.
The main difference between bundles and giveaways is this: A bundle is typically a paid product, and people contribute higher value products to them. For example, in my bundles we have a $27 minimum value on any products that you contribute.
A giveaway is typically free for the customer. They sign up to the organizer’s list when they register for the giveaway and then opt-in to receive any individual gifts they want from the giveaway contributors. Here you will most likely see smaller $10-$20 products being offered, but some people also offer high-value items as well.
And now, here’s the rest of your Wednesday Roundup
Fall Coloring Page Kits On Sale!
Add a touch of Fall to your projects with these themed coloring pages. There are three different packs to choose from, and all have been marked down to just $9 each for the remainder of August.
15 Zen-Style Halloween Coloring Pages – use coupon code SPOOKY9 to make them $9 through the end of August.
15 Zen-Style Fall Coloring Pages – use coupon code FALL9 to make them $9 through the end of August.
20 Fall Fairy House Coloring Pages – use coupon code FAIRYHOUSE9 to save 50% through the end of August
(in case you’re in a hurry. More detailed product descriptions below)
SALE! Jennifer at Health & Wellness PLR is hosting one last sale, and it’s a huge one. She has rolled back 15 different packs to their launch prices of between $7 and $12.95. Or use coupon code HWP55 to take 55% off the regular price items.
NEW! Giveaway Growth from Lynette at Thrive Anywhere is on sale this week. You can pick it up for the discounted price of $23 through Monday, August 21
ENDS TONIGHT! Content Planner Workbook from Jenn and Planning Addicts. Use coupon code CONTENT to save 50% through end of today.
FEATURED! Sue’s Monthly Inspiration Templates and Prompts now with Canva templates and more new features. Still only $9/month!
FEATURED! Dare to Be Uncommon from Tools for Motivation is a full DFY Content package that is on sale this week for $29.95 through Friday, August 18.
FEATURED! Seasonal Printables: Make Sales With Every Season by Amy Harrop is on sale from now through August 21, and you can save $10 with coupon code SEASONS10.
NEW! Attention Management PLR from Piggy Makes Bank. Use coupon code ATTENTION to save $10 through August 20.
NEW! Fall Harvest Design Kit from Katherine at Limitless Designs is on sale this month through September 14 for only $27.
NEW! Growth Mindset Mastery from Sajan is available and on sale this week through Sunday, August 20.
ON SALE! Money Empowerment Bootcamp from Coach Glue is on sale this week through Thursday, August 17. Use promo code 77 to save $220 at checkout.
NEW! The Success Mindset Academy Video PLR from Jonathan is available and on sale this week through Saturday, August 19.
Morning Thoughts PLR from Fran is a very cool pack if your audience is looking to start their days on a positive and productive note. Only $7.
NEW! Beyond the Shuffle – Your Path to Card Deck Success is new from Melissa at PLR Cookie Jar. And it’s only $9. I bought these and they are gorgeous!
NEW! Watch Your Productivity with Windows 11 Video PLR from Charles is his latest release. It includes 20 over-the-shoulder videos on how to use the new features in Windows 11
Stephie Gilbert is still celebrating her birthday with a 45% Off Sale in her shop through August 31. Week 3 products are live today!
Launch Pricing Extended thru Friday! Mel’s not feeling weel this week, so she’s moved the Merchant Account 101 Workshop to next Tuesday, and is keeping the early bird registration price at $27 through Friday, August 18.
Looking for the freebies? They’re at the end of today’s newsletter.
Featured Partner Pick Today
My featured deal today is one of my long-time favorite memberships, and that would be Sue’s Monthly Inspiration Templates and Prompts. I’ve been a member since she created this back in 2017, and it’s one of the never question expenses I have each month.
The price has gone up to $9 a month starting today, but you get so much more with this new, improved version:
- Canva Templates in addition to the PowerPoint Templates
- Includes a 6 month and yearly option
- Event Days now includes a Spreadsheet version
- Undated Themed Calendars with both Mon and Sun Start
- All members new and current will receive 2 months of content in August – going forwards we will be working 2 months ahead
- For August all members will receive a free Social Media Planner worth $17
I love that they’re now working two months ahead, too! It gives you much more time to plan how to use the content and put it into action!
Previously Featured Partner Picks
Dare to Be Uncommon from Tools for Motivation is a full DFY Content package that is on sale this week for $29.95 through Friday, August 18. It includes enough content to create a full funnel, as well as marketing and lead generation materials. Here’s what you get:
• Premium Content for Selling – ebook, enhanced ebook, workbook, audiobook, and ecovers
• Lead Generation Content for List Building – lead gen report, autoresponder series, and trainers slide deck
• Branding Content – 10 articles, 2 mini reports, 10 slide decks, 1 checklist
• Social Content – tip posters, infographic, pinterest and Instagram images, tweets and FB posts
• Marketing Content – pre-made sales letter, product graphics, curated royalty free graphics
Seasonal Printables: Make Sales With Every Season by Amy Harrop is on sale from now through August 21, and you can save $10 with coupon code SEASONS10.
In this updated training Amy is going to share:
- How to identify easy, profitable seasonal and holiday niches and understand what consumers want.
- Multiple marketplaces where seasonal printables are being sold by the thousands.
- Highlights for each of the four quarters of every year — in demand niches and products that bring back customers year after year
- How to harness superior SEO to bring customers to your listings in droves.
- Done-for-you seasonal product templates…simply modify and sell.
- the insider strategies behind sales, coupon codes and promos to promote your seasonal printables
- And much more!
You’ll also receive a set of Halloween Clipart to use in your seasonal products.
The “Help Susanne Out” Flash Sale from Piggy Makes Bank. I told you about the huge Entrepreneurial Education bundle that Tracy has put together to help out Susanne with some unexpected expenses on Friday. Since then Tracy has also added a PLR version of the sale for people who are more interested in stocking up on content. Both deals run through August 19.
The Entrepreneurial Education Bundle is $97 and includes:
- Immediate access to our FIVE existing self-paced courses
- Immediate access to our THREE training documents
- Immediate access to 3 cool bonuses to help you on your business building journey
- One new course per quarter for an entire year, starting in September 2023 on the topic of Copywriting! ($588 value) then again in January, April and July 2024
Or, if you just want PLR to top up your content coffers before Q4 hits, you can save huge on these bundles where you get 12 months of their 30-day challenge packages for only $67 each. Or grab all three and save even more. The topics are Self-Help, Business, and Health & Wellness. See the topics included in each bundle here.
ENDS TONIGHT! Content Planner Workbook from Jenn and Planning Addicts. Use coupon code CONTENT to save 50% through end of today.
SALE! Jennifer at Health & Wellness PLR is getting ready to merge her shop with Trish from Publish for Prosperity. This week she’s hosting one last sale, and it’s a huge one. She has rolled back 15 different packs to their launch prices of between $7 and $12.95. The 15 products are:
- Meditation Content and Printables
- Meditation Challenge
- Dream Life Journals
- Self-Care for Wellness and Wellbeing
- Health, Wealth, and Love Prompts
- Health, Wealth, and Love Affirmations
- Better Sleep
- Healthy Relationships
- Healthy Friendships
- Stress Management
- Stress Management Challenge
- Healthy Living
- Building Healthy Habits
- Dream Life Manifesting
- Mindful Morning
And for anything that’s not on sale, you can use the coupon code HWP55 to take 55% off the regular price!
I’ve been a customer of Jennifer’s since she started, and I have to say I’m glad she’s merging with Trish and not disappearing completely, because I would really miss her! I can’t wait to see what the two of them come up with working together!
NEW! Giveaway Growth from Lynette at Thrive Anywhere is on sale this week. You can pick it up for the discounted price of $23 through Monday, August 21 – no coupon required. This workbook is a step-by-step guide for creating a roadmap to building your business through giveaways. It includes exercises for figuring out who your audience is, what your objectives are, and checklists for things like your landing pages, promotion and email ideas, and much more.
Ongoing Deals You Might Like
NEW! Attention Management PLR from Piggy Makes Bank. This is their large self-help release for August and covers the topic of focus and productivity from an attention management perspective. I don’t know about you, but I know I can probably use this in my own life right now with so many things going on!
The pack includes 30 Articles, 30 Emails, eBook Compilation, 30 Social Media Posts, the “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, and an eBook/Workbook combo. Use coupon code ATTENTION to save $10 through August 20.
NEW! Fall Harvest Design Kit from Katherine at Limitless Designs is on sale this month through September 14 for only $27. It comes with over 250 elements created by Katherine including clipart, word art, papers, frames, and borders.
NEW! Growth Mindset Mastery from Sajan is available and on sale this week through Sunday, August 20. This is a full PLR package that covers:
- A comprehensive introduction to the concept of a growth mindset, its benefits and how it differs from a fixed mindset.
- Delve into the fascinating world of neuroscience to understand the brain’s potential and the role neuroplasticity plays in developing a growth mindset.
- Discover how cultivating self-awareness is crucial to personal growth and developing a growth mindset.
- Understand the importance of nurturing lifelong learning to cultivate a growth mindset.
- Learn why effort and persistence are critical for personal growth and developing a growth mindset.
- Identify and overcome limiting beliefs that are holding you back.
- Discover the importance of cultivating optimism and gratitude in developing a growth mindset.
ON SALE! Money Empowerment Bootcamp from Coach Glue is on sale this week through Thursday, August 17. Use promo code 77 to save $220 at checkout. This package includes:
- 4 Course Lessons (36 pages, 14,147 words)
- Course Homework Ideas
- Journal Prompts to help your clients get clear on their desires and action steps.
- 21 Affirmations
- Facebook Livestream / Webinar Talking Points
- Sales Page Copy to help you sell your course.
- Content Brainstorming Ideas to promote your course
- Facebook Group Conversation Starter Posts
- Social Media Graphics to promote your course on Facebook and Instagram.
- 5 Blog Posts to Promote Your Course
- 5 Email Templates to Make Promoting Your Livestream & Course a Breeze
The Success Mindset Academy Video PLR from Jonathan is available and on sale this week through Saturday, August 19. The main offer includes 84 horizontal and vertical videos on 4 in-demand topics: Power of Focus, Power of Giving, Power of Goals, and Power of Habit. You also get 80+ webpages, separate slides and voiceover files, plus lead capture and delivery pages.
Morning Thoughts PLR from Fran is a very cool pack if your audience is looking to start their days on a positive and productive note. It includes a daily journal page, two extra notes pages (one lined and one dot-grid), 20 morning affirmations, 20 journal prompts, a morning routine checklist, and 10 daily ideas checklist. It comes in US Letter and A4 sizes, PowerPoint format, for only $7.
NEW! Beyond the Shuffle – Your Path to Card Deck Success is new from Melissa at PLR Cookie Jar. And it’s only $9. I’ll definitely be picking this one up, because card decks is something I’ve been pondering for my new project, and I’m definitely no stranger to oracle cards… I use them almost every day in my journaling practice!
You get both the Beyond the Shuffle Guide, and also the Lunar Abundance Oracle Cards with PLR Resell rights. There are 50 cards in the set, and they come as Canva templates for easy editing. I’ll have more details in tomorrow’s newsletter, after I’ve had a chance to get my hands on them and decide what I’m doing with them.
NEW! Watch Your Productivity with Windows 11 Video PLR from Charles is his latest release. It includes 20 over-the-shoulder videos on how to use the new features in Windows 11 to improve your productivity. You get:
- 20 Over the Shoulder Mp4 Videos
- 20 Companion Mp3 Audios
- E-Covers and Sales Graphics
- Sales Pages and Sales Videos
- Lead Page and Lead Magnet
Stephie Gilbert is still celebrating her birthday with a 45% Off Sale in her shop through August 31. Every week she’ll have a new batch of products on sale for you to choose from. New products are available today, so be sure to check them out!
Launch Pricing Extended thru Friday! Merchant Account 101 Workshop from Melody is open for early registration this week. In this 2-hour live workshop Mel’s going to share her expertise on merchant accounts, payment processors, and what you need to know to do business and protect yourself and your payment accounts. The live workshop takes place on Tuesday, August 22, and replays will be available. You can see the longer description I wrote here for more details.
A Few Freebies
Free Live Event – August 16 @ 7 pm. Eastern with Alice & Yusef – Get That PLR Off Your Hard Drive and Growing Business Instead
Free 7-Day Etsy Shop Quick Start Challenge from Michelle at PLR Niche
Free Home Plant and Succulent Coloring Pages from Carmen
Collaboration is Easy Guide from Bundle Bash
50 Free Content Inspiring Prompts from Melissa at Time freedom Business
5 Free Creativity Articles from Publish for Prosperity
Free Becoming a Successful Entrepreneur PLR from Piggy Makes Bank
Daily Font & Graphic Freebies from Creative Fabrica
Free Design of the Week from Design Bundles
Free Graphics of the Week from The Hungry Jpeg
Free Vintage Musical Instruments from The Hungry Jpeg
Get 8 Free Canva Templates from Melanie
Free 18-month Dated Planner Canva Template from MaryJo
That’s it for me for today. I’m off to make dinner and then do some more work this evening.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. Have you seen Piggy Makes Bank’s incredible Flash Sale that’s on right now?