It’s been a gorgeous day here in Central Ontario. After I got the forum issue figured out for the Organize Your Content Challenge, I celebrated by taking myself out for lunch. And I lucked out because the diner was serving my favourite soup today! I love small, unexpected wins like that, don’t you?
If you haven’t joined the challenge yet, you can still do so. There are two ways to get it – buy it outright as a standalone product or get it as a bonus when you purchase Melody’s 2023-2024 Planner Toolkit. I just checked and she hasn’t raised the price yet, so you can still pick it up for $17. You can find details on the challenge itself and both options for accessing it here:
Today’s Read: 5 Lead Magnet Ideas for Growing Your List
Coming up with lead magnet ideas is not always easy.
We all know that the most common and powerful way to grow our email lists is through lead magnets. Every time you sign up to participate in a bundle, a giveaway, or another online event, you are taking one of your products and turning it into a lead magnet for the customers of that event.
But you should also have lead magnets – yes, more than one – on your blog or website in order to attract potential customers that might not be coming from other events. These should be free or low-cost items that attract your potential customer into your buyers’ journey or email marketing campaign.
Today’s Featured Partner Pick
Email Results Challenge from Angela Wills is my featured pick for today.
I’m super stoked about this challenge that starts on July 1 and runs all the way through Q3 to September 30. This is a challenge focused on getting results for people who already have a list and want to grow it and make sales from it. I’m going to be working on building a brand new list in Q3 so that I can run some case studies and change formats, and this is perfect for me to be able to do that.
Here are the challenge details:
- Starts July 1st and runs to September 30th, 2023.
- Costs $80 and you earn 45% commissions.
- OR free with Email Practice Club, also 45% recurring commissions.
- Includes Challenge PDF Guide, Cohort Facebook Group, Accountability and Draws for Prizes for Action Takers.
- It’s gonna be so fun!
And I can definitely attest to the fun part! Angela has an amazing, vibrant community and everyone is always so helpful there. And people stick around! Friends I made in her very first challenge I participated in years ago, are still some of my best friends and collaboration partners online.
Check out the Email Results Challenge (registration closes July 5)
Partner Deals Ending Today
NEW!! Coping with Anxiety Workbook from Lynette is available and on sale through Tuesday, June 20. This workbook is perfect for your customers who suffer from anxiety. The step-by-step approach makes it easy for anyone to understand and implement, while the exercises help individuals to develop coping mechanisms and practical ways to work through their anxiety.
Other Partner Deals You Might Like
NEW!! 8 Inspiring People Who Will Convince You to Stop Hiding and Go Big from Coach Glue is on sale this week through Thursday. Use coupon code 27 at checkout to pick it up for only $27. The package includes:
- Video script to create a training that you can sell as a product on your website.
- Workbook to include with your video training or to sell alone as a low-ticket digital product.
- Social media posts so you can share your topic and training across your platforms.
- Sales page copy so that it’s quick and easy for you to start selling your new product right away.
NEW!! How to Turn Blog Posts Into Ebooks from Karon at Marketing Words is on sale this week. Use coupon code BLOGEBOOK50 to save 50% through Sunday, June 25. This how-to guide will show you how to create ebooks from your blog posts without starting over from scratch. Here’s what the guide includes:
- 3 video demos that walk you through the basics of 4 different ebook-creation processes. Two are free. Two are paid, but affordable. The videos only take a few minutes to watch… you can start turning blog posts into ebooks in no time!
- Step-by-step cheat sheets that highlight what’s in the video. Print them out and keep them handy, so you can zip right through the process every time.
- Blog post conversion worksheet to make sure you have everything you need lined up before you start the process of creating ebooks, so it goes as fast as possible.
NEW!! ConvertKit Quick Tips Training is new this week from Melanie at Bitty Spire Life. In it she’s going to share her tips for automating with tags, automations and rules including:
- Automate Tagging, Un-tagging, Re-Tagging your customers
- How to make sure current subscribers are excluded from going through your main Welcome Sequence each time they sign up for your new offers
- How to send the same email to different groups of subscribers at the same time
- How to set up & automate Subscribers who only want to hear from you 1x or 2x a week
- 5 Step Process Automation Template included
- Using the Rules function to save time
- All in less than 30 minutes
- Your time is valuable – these tips and tricks are going to organize you and save you that valuable time, today and in the future
I love ConvertKit and have used it for years. You can bet I’ll be picking this up for myself to see what I can learn from how Melanie is using it!
NEW!! 12 Hand Drawn Activity Placemats from Sasha are available and on sale this month for only $29 (reg. $37) through June 30. The 12 included placemats cover holidays and special events such as :
- Family Reunion
- First Communion
- Mermaid Birthday
- Video Game Birthday
- Pizza Party
- Unicorn Birthday
- Ice Cream Party
- Generic Birthday
I think this is a seriously cool idea and can see all kinds of different uses for these. And, if you have puzzle software and kids coloring pages in your stash of content, you could easily swap out the included images for your own and created several different styles.
FREE! Cat Crazy Coloring Pages from Rayven are available from today through Monday, June 26. You get 10 fun cat coloring pages absolutely free when you use coupon code CATCRAZY.
Monday’s Featured Pick!! I am so stinkin’ excited to share today’s featured partner pick with you! I got a review copy and went through it over the weekend, and am so impressed with Julie’s new “Shop in a Box” Mindful Wellness content, that I’ve decided to do a bonus recording for you and show you how I’m going to repurpose it all to create products for my brand new personal-use printables shop! (I’ll be recording that bonus in the next day or two, and will upload it to the warrior plus dashboard when it’s ready.)
This pack includes 51 pages of themed worksheets and templates all designed to help your customers achieve their health and wellness goals. Julie’s got just about every aspect of health and wellness covered on some level, from fitness to meal planning, self-care, mindset, and more. I can’t wait to start working with these and get them repurposed for my own shop!
NEW! Design Cuts Weekly Freebie – Avante – Modern Classy Font
Free! Etsy Digital Product Mockups from MaryJo at Cool Bean Design are available now. There are 10 different layouts in the set, editable in Canva, and come with a personal use license.
Free Personal Development Newsletter Pack from Publish for Prosperity. It includes 4 articles, 3 newsletter layouts, and affirmation and quote graphics to get you started. You could easily set up the layouts with your own style and branding, and then add any of your own or other DFY content to create your own newsletter series.
10 Free Achieving Work-Life Balance Inspirational Graphics from Publish for Prosperity
Free Lavender and Teal Digital Papers from D’vorah
Free Goal-Setting Pack with Article, Checklist & Poster from Ekit Hub
Free Goal-Setting Printables Pack from Ekit Hub
6 Free Canva Templates from Kate Danielle
Free Self-Employment PLR from Cheri at Grow Your Blog with PLR includes 3 articles and 3 emails.
Freebie of the Week from The Hungry Jpeg (changes each Wednesday)
Free Design of the Week from Design Bundles (changes each Friday)
Free Font of the Week from Font Bundles (changes each week)
Daily Freebies from Creative Fabrica
NEW!! Floral Lace Digital Papers from Design Bundles
That’s it for me this afternoon. I’m off to heat up some of my favourite soup for dinner (yes, I got some to bring home from the diner) and then work some more this evening. My list keeps getting longer instead of shorter, and I really need to make a dent in it!
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!