It’s an absolutely gorgeous day here in Central Ontario. I took the morning off and got outside for a bit, and then treated myself to breakfast at the diner.
This afternoon I’m going to work for a bit, and then head back out and maybe go watch the boats at the canal for awhile.
Here’s what I have for you this afternoon…
The Organize Your Content Challenge – Two Ways to Get It!
I’m hosting my first challenge starting Monday, June 19. It will be hosted in my customer community and came about because I got way more frustrated than I should have been when sorting content for my new site. There are currently two ways you can get it – You can purchase it outright for $27 here or you can get it free when you buy Melody’s new 2023-2024 Planner Kit for $17 (but only until the price goes up on Monday!).
Here’s a quick rundown of what we’ll cover each day:
- Day 0 – Welcome
- Day 1 – The importance of having backups
- Day 2 – Taking inventory and letting go of what no longer serves you
- Day 3 – Naming conventions, file labels and tags
- Day 4 – There’s an app for that
- Day 5 – The power of consistency
- Day 6 – Challenge wrap up – what to do next
Register for the Challenge Here (both options are on the bottom of the page)
And now, for my partner picks today…
Two Birthday Sales You Don’t Want to Miss!
So, what happens when two of my all-time favourite content providers celebrate their birthdays in the same week?
Easy answer: Ruthie goes shopping!
For written PLR, one of my all-time favourites is Tools for Motivation, and for low-content templates hands down it’s Fran at The Happy Journals Club. And they’re both having birthday sales that start today! Here are the details:
To celebrate Justin’s birthday, Tools for Motivation is having a Retirement Sale where you can get 21 products that are being retired for $45 through Monday, June 19. That works out to a 96% savings! If you publish in the personal development niche, this is one you don’t want to miss as these products will never be available again after this weekend! Here’s a quick peek at everything that’s included in the bundle:
If you’ve never seen Fran’s work, you can check out the Blue Porcelain Reimagined Stationery Pack for free to get a feel for her work!
Top Partner Picks This Week
Printable Sales Made Easy from Amy Harrop is my partner pick for today. It’s on sale from now through Monday, June 19 and at only $19.99 for the main product, is a great deal.
I bought the front end and the first OTO (the Quickstart) last night and had a quick look through the main guide this morning. I picked up a few really good ideas just from a quick skim through, so am looking forward to going back and going through everything and watching the videos this evening.
The aim of this new training is to give you everything you need to put yourself in a position to make more printable sales! And we can all use more sales!
Here’s what’s included in the main package:
- Jam-Packed Comprehensive Guide – Over 60 pages that reveal all you need to create set-and-forget best-sellers in the printables market.
- 2023 DFY Social Media Content Calendar Spreadsheet – Your ENTIRE year’s social media content planned out for you in an easy-to-use spreadsheet…You’ll never dread your socials again!
- Top 100 + 1000 Popular Instagram Hashtags – This carefully curated spreadsheet delivers the power of billions of Instagram users to massively increase your audience engagement
- Tips to Write Best-selling Product Listings – Don’t miss out on the 6 top tips to creating high-converting product listings…and turn browsers into buyers
- Make More Sales With Free Content – You will be AMAZED at the power of giveaways to increase audience engagement and, ultimately, to send sales skyrocketing.
- Two Over-the-Shoulder Training Videos- These step-by-step videos will take you through the use of the Social Media Content Calendar and its TONS of bonus features as well as show you exactly how to create sales videos for your Etsy listings.
- 17 DFY Templates- We’ve created these templates for you to save you time, money and effort and I think you’ll be amazed at how quickly you can start leveraging the MASSIVE power of Pinterest with them!
- BONUS: Everything You Need to Know About Landing Pages Don’t let money sit on the table…Leverage the power of landing pages to maximize every single lead and visitor you get
- BONUS: The Ultimate Beginners Guide to Selling Digital Products – Get all the tools you need to create consistent, passive income from digital products with this newbie-friendly roadmap
Partner Deals Ending Today
NEW!! Alessandro has a new release this week. In Recipes Prompts Empire, he’s sharing with you a collection of 360 Chat GPT prompts that are specifically designed to give you a different recipe anytime you use them.
ENDS TONIGHT!! How to Draw Mystical Star Animals Templates and Graphics from Gabby is available this week. Use coupon code STARMAGIC12 to save $12 through Saturday, June 17. The package includes:
- 20 Mystical Star Animal Graphics in PNG, JPG, and SVG formats at 300 DPI in 2048 px x 2048 px
- Each graphic comes with Canva ‘How to Draw’ Templates with the steps of how to draw each animal in image-by-image and steps
- Step-by-step instructions making it easy to draw each animal.
- Commercial use rights enabling creators to sell their products incorporating our graphics.
Other Partner Deals You May Like
NEW!! The Power of Rituals from Piggy Makes Bank is their latest self-help release. This pack includes 30 Articles, 30 Emails, eBook Compilation, 30 Social Media Posts, the “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, and an eBook/Workbook. Use coupon code RITUALS to save $10 through Monday, June 19.
NEW!! ChatGPT Plugins Playbook is the latest video PLR from Charles Harper. In this set, which is also the New Marketer Workshop, vol. 4, he’s covering various plugins you can use to enhance the functionality of ChatGPT.
FLASH SALE!! The Coloring and Activity Books Challenge from Julie (her Q4 Challenge from last year) is on sale this weekend! Save $50 for a limited time – I’m not sure how long the sale is going to last, so I’d grab it sooner rather than later if you’re looking to get yourself ready for Q4.
There are 10 modules in the challenge, and each one helps publishers slow down, take baby steps, and follow an easy method of publishing that helps overcome self-doubt, procrastination, and overwhelm. By the end of the 10 days you will have your first (or next) book published, if you follow through on each day’s tasks.
NEW!! Jan is back with a brand new DFY Spreadsheet package for you. The Travel Budget & Planner Spreadsheet package is on sale through Thursday, June 22 – no coupon required. The spreadsheet will help keep travel costs under control and it also includes a travel itinerary planner to help with choosing options for transport, accommodation and excursions, a to do list to make sure none of the all-important preparations are forgotten, and a detailed packing list.
Additional sheets provide live currency conversion to help with budgeting and a destination research tool to help with planning the trip. And there’s a photo board too which can be used to gather inspiration or to post photos from your trip.
PRICE INCREASE TOMORROW NIGHT!! The Confidence Power Mindset is JR Lang’s latest mega package of DFY content. It includes an ebook, 2 reports, 28 articles, a 30-day Challenge, affirmations, and much more.
NEW!! Jennifer at Health & Wellness PLR has a new package of Self-Care for Wellness and Wellbeing available for under $10 this weekend. It comes with:
- Lead Magnet: ‘Self-Care for Wellness and Wellbeing’ (7 pages, 1,821 words)
- Lead Magnet: ‘Self-Care Saturday’ (6 pages, 1,798 words)
- 10 Articles: Long Form Articles on Self-Care for Wellness (800+ Words Each)
- 100 Journal Prompts: All About Self-Care for Wellness (Word & Text format)
- 100 Affirmations: All About Self-Care for Wellness (Word & Text format)
- Journal: 102-Page Fully Unique Stylized Journal (Editable in Canva and PPT)
- Workbook: 54-Page Stylized Workbook (Editable in Canva and PPT)
- 2 Card Decks: Affirmations & Prompts Card Decks (Editable in Canva and PPT)
- Flat eCovers: 4 Editable eCovers (Editable in Canva)
NEW!! Coping with Anxiety Workbook from Lynette is available and on sale through Tuesday, June 20. This workbook is perfect for your customers who suffer from anxiety. The step-by-step approach makes it easy for anyone to understand and implement, while the exercises help individuals to develop coping mechanisms and practical ways to work through their anxiety.
NEW!! 2024 Calendar Kit from Sue is available and on sale this morning. Use coupon code 2024 to save $3 through Sunday, June 18. The kit comes with 3 designs – 2 boho portrait designs and 1 floral landscape design, with Sunday and Monday starts in both PPT and Canva formats.
Free! Etsy Digital Product Mockups from MaryJo at Cool Bean Design are available now. There are 10 different layouts in the set, editable in Canva, and come with a personal use license.
Free Personal Development Newsletter Pack from Publish for Prosperity. It includes 4 articles, 3 newsletter layouts, and affirmation and quote graphics to get you started. You could easily set up the layouts with your own style and branding, and then add any of your own or other DFY content to create your own newsletter series.
10 Free Achieving Work-Life Balance Inspirational Graphics from Publish for Prosperity
Free Lavender and Teal Digital Papers from D’vorah
Free Goal-Setting Pack with Article, Checklist & Poster from Ekit Hub
Free Goal-Setting Printables Pack from Ekit Hub
6 Free Canva Templates from Kate Danielle
Free Self-Employment PLR from Cheri at Grow Your Blog with PLR includes 3 articles and 3 emails.
Freebie of the Week from The Hungry Jpeg (changes each Wednesday)
Free Design of the Week from Design Bundles (changes each Friday)
Free Font of the Week from Font Bundles (changes each week)
Daily Freebies from Creative Fabrica
That’s it for me this afternoon. I’m going to do some work for a bit, and then head out for a walk around the canal, I think.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!