The sun is shining and it’s looking like another gorgeous day here in Central Ontario. They are calling for storms and rain again later today, but for now I’m grateful for the sun. Grateful for my dehumidifier too because it’s nice and cool and not sticky at all in here!
I don’t know if you had a chance to read yesterday’s newsletter yet or not, but in it I mentioned the changes that I’m going to be making to how I share resources especially in this newsletter. Most of it boils down to the fact that someone pointed out to me a few days ago that I have a tendency to bring my PLR “hoarding” energy to the newsletter. And after I picked myself up from being knocked on my butt by that observation, I realized she is right.
So, I’m leaning into that realization and figuring that if I’m a PLR collector (that sounds much more positive than “hoarder” don’t you think), there might be more people out there who want to stop collecting and start using too. That might even be you – and no, I’m not accusing or judging! That would definitely be a pot meets kettle situation, wouldn’t it?
If you want to read the whole piece from yesterday, you can find that here:
And as I said yesterday, I hope you’ll stick around for the ride, because I’m pretty sure we’re going to have a really good time!
Here’s what I have for you in this week’s round up:
Quick Links (for readers in a hurry)
Top Picks This Week
- Giving Change a Chance PLR from Tools for Motivation (Ends Monday, June 26)
- Email Results Challenge from Angela Wills
- ConvertKit Quick Tips Training from Melanie Dougherty
- How to Turn Blog Posts Into Ebooks from Karon at Marketing Words
- Julie Coffman’s new “Shop in a Box” Mindful Wellness content
Deals Ending Today
Email Marketing Fundamentals from Cindy Bidar
Top Featured Partner Picks This Week
Giving Change a Chance PLR from Tools for Motivation is on sale this weekend through Monday, June 26. This is a full package that covers the process of embracing change and how to make the most out of it. It includes content for:
- Selling (Premium Content)
- Building Your List (Lead Generation Content)
- Growing Your Brand (Web Marketing Content)
- Growing Your Social Presence (Social Content)
- Bonus Content – 3 extra packages included when you buy this week!
It’s no secret that I love the content that the team at Tools for Motivation puts out. It lends itself so well to being used in so many different formats. When I looked at everything that’s included in this package, my mind went into overdrive with it, and it’s become my top priority for getting used up over the coming months.
Angela Wills is running an Email Results Challenge that starts on July 1 that goes all the way through Q3 to September 30. This is a challenge focused on getting results for people who already have a list and want to grow it and make sales from it. I’m going to be working on building a brand-new list in Q3 so that I can run some case studies and change formats, and this is perfect for me to be able to do that.
Here are the challenge details:
- Starts July 1st and runs to September 30th, 2023.
- Includes Challenge PDF Guide, Cohort Facebook Group, Accountability and Draws for Prizes for Action Takers.
- The cost is a one-time $80 OR you can get it included with your Email Practice Club membership. (Both options are on the sales page)
Check out the Email Results Challenge (registration closes July 5)
Ends Today!! Julie Coffman’s new “Shop in a Box” Mindful Wellness content excites me so much that I’ve decided to do a bonus recording for you and show you how I’m going to repurpose it all to create products for my brand new personal-use printables shop! (I’ll be recording that bonus in the next day or two, and will upload it to the warrior plus dashboard when it’s ready.)
This pack includes 51 pages of themed worksheets and templates all designed to help your customers achieve their health and wellness goals. Julie’s got just about every aspect of health and wellness covered on some level, from fitness to meal planning, self-care, mindset, and more. I can’t wait to start working with these and get them repurposed for my own shop!
Events and Deals Ending Today
NEW!! Back to School & Calendar Content Bundle from Sue and her Action Taker students is on sale this week through Sunday, June 25. There are 13 different products all based around a Back to School theme or are Planners/Calendars for the upcoming season.
NEW!! Summer Sales Giveaway hosted by Val at Bundle Bash is on now through Sunday, June 25. There’s a really good mix of personal use and PLR products in this $700+ worth of free gifts.
Calm Inside Chaos: How to Find Your Zen Even When Everything Feels Crazy from Nicole at Content Drafts is on sale through the end of today. Use coupon code CALM to save $10. The package includes:
- Self-assessment: Are You Addicted To Chaos? 10 Ways To Tell If You Need More Zen In Your Life.
- 2000+ word epic blog post: A Beginner’s Guide To Zen: Morning And Evening Habits That Will Transform Your Life.
- 5 Additional Supporting Blog Posts
Email Marketing Fundamentals from Cindy Bidar is on sale for 71% off through Sunday, June 25. This is a bundle of 3 courses that will walk you through the fundamentals of email marketing. It includes:
- Lead Magnet Makeover
- Opt-in Funnel Follow Ups
- Six-Figure List Building Systems
I’ve been through all three of these courses at least once, but I feel like before I dig into Angela’s challenge, I need to go through them again and get my email marketing systems tightened up.
How to Turn Blog Posts Into Ebooks from Karon at Marketing Words. Use coupon code BLOGEBOOK50 to save 50% through Sunday, June 25. This how-to guide will show you how to create ebooks from your blog posts without starting over from scratch. Here’s what the guide includes:
- 3 video demos that walk you through the basics of 4 different ebook-creation processes. Two are free. Two are paid, but affordable. The videos only take a few minutes to watch… you can start turning blog posts into ebooks in no time!
- Step-by-step cheat sheets that highlight what’s in the video. Print them out and keep them handy, so you can zip right through the process every time.
- Blog post conversion worksheet to make sure you have everything you need lined up before you start the process of creating ebooks, so it goes as fast as possible.
Other Partner Deals You Might Like
NEW!! Creating Custom Canva Frames Workshop from Kaycee is on an early bird sale through the end of today! You can get access to this new workshop for only $9 right now, and then it goes up to $17 on Monday through Friday when the course goes live. In this workshop, she’s going to show you a step by step process for creating Canva frames, where to get SVGS to use, how to create a border around them (I want to know this!) and how to use the frames.
Seriously, I spent about 2 hours one afternoon trying to put a border around a frame and could not figure it out. So this is definitely worth the price of admission for me!
NEW!! Spiritual Retreat Travel Vacation DFY Content and Planner from Gabby is on sale this week! From today through Saturday July 8 you can save $20 with coupon code spiritualtrip.
The package includes:
- 5 blog posts
- 20 planner templates in 4 sizes, Canva and PPT formats
- Watercolor graphics
You can choose from either the full content package or just the planner – both options are on the sales page. And there’s also one additional offer for The Spiritual Retreat Vacation Journal & Card Templates after you purchase.
NEW!! Catherine at Printables Academy is having a Summer Spin to Win Sale now through June 30. Spin the Wheel to earn between 20. 30. or 40% discounts on anything in her Printables Academy shop, including the monthly or yearly all access pass!
NEW!! Health and Wellness Retirement Sale from Jennifer is on now through Monday. She is retiring 17 products from her shop, and you can pick up the bundle of all $17 for only $17 during this sale. The products being retired are:
- Using Planners Vol. 1 ($27)
- Using Planners Vol. 2 ($37)
- Using Planners Vol. 3 ($27)
- Stress, Burnout, Overwhelm ($29)
- Sleep Hygiene ($37)
- Wellness PLR Pack ($25)
- Healthy Fall Journal and Prompts ($17)
- Healthy Habits for Fall ($17)
- Natural Health Articles ($25)
- Gratitude Journal ($27)
- Health, Lifestyle, Spiritual Blog Posts ($14)
- Living With Chronic Illness ($25)
- Journaling Your Goals ($17)
- Journaling Your Life eBook ($27)
- Year of Health and Wellness ($47)
- Sleep, Exercise, and Diet ($27)
- Spiritual Blog Posts ($17)
If you use ConvertKit, you might want to take a look at Melanie’s latest ConvertKit Quick Tips Training. In it she’s going to share her tips for automating with tags, automations and rules including:
- Automate Tagging, Un-tagging, Re-Tagging your customers
- How to make sure current subscribers are excluded from going through your main Welcome Sequence each time they sign up for your new offers
- How to send the same email to different groups of subscribers at the same time
- How to set up & automate Subscribers who only want to hear from you 1x or 2x a week
- 5 Step Process Automation Template included
- Using the Rules function to save time
This is a steal at only $9 and I picked it up the other day. Haven’t had a chance to actually do the training yet, but it’s on my list to look at over the weekend.
NEW!! 12 Hand Drawn Activity Placemats from Sasha are available and on sale this month for only $29 (reg. $37) through June 30. The 12 included placemats cover holidays and special events such as :
- Family Reunion
- First Communion
- Mermaid Birthday
- Video Game Birthday
- Pizza Party
- Unicorn Birthday
- Ice Cream Party
- Generic Birthday
I think this is a seriously cool idea and can see all kinds of different uses for these. And, if you have puzzle software and kids coloring pages in your stash of content, you could easily swap out the included images for your own and created several different styles.
NEW!! The Ultimate Spring Bundle from Di and Simone at PLR Planners is on sale this month through June 30. You can pick up this bundle of 5 niche planners for only $49. The planners included are:
- Anger Management Journal Bundle (Print & Digital)
- Cheese Making Journal Bundle (Print & Digital)
- Entrepreneurs Planner Bundle (Print & Digital)
- Essential Oils Journal Bundle (Print & Digital)
- Kid’s Writing Activities Ages 3+ (Print & Digital)
STILL A GREAT DEAL!! Massive 276 Product PLR Fire Sale from Alice is on this week. The price went up a little because there are now 276 products included in this huge amount of archived content from her as part of a fundraiser for a new business venture. Find out what she’s planning, and everything that’s included in this massive bundle here: Alice’s Massive Fire Sale and did I mention… it’s only $50 for the whole lot!
From Self-Criticism to Self-Confidence Content Kit from Jenn at Passion for PLR. This is one of my favorite topics so I’ll be picking up this kit today to put to use on one of my blogs. It comes with affirmations, canva templates, photos, epic blog post, self-survey, and social messages. Save 50% with coupon code confidence through June.
Dollar Deals from Creative Fabrica
Dollar Deals from The Hungry Jpeg
NEW!! The Exquisite Emporium Vintage Collection from Design Cuts
The Perfect Paper Textures Bundle from Design Bundles
NEW!! The Wonderful Graphics Bundle V from Design Bundles
NEW!! The Animal Kingdom Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg
The Hugest SVG Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg
NEW!! Enchanting Floral Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg
And of course, there are always freebies:
FREE! Cute Drawing and Illustration Day Live Workshop with Lisa Glanz from Design Cuts on Wednesday, June 28.
FREE! Live Creative Freelance Event at Design Cuts on Thursday, June 29. There are three workshops that cover:
- 2:00PM James Martin – How to Connect with Your Audience and Remain Relevant
- 3:00PM Anneli Hanson – From Target Audience to Ideal Client
- 4:00PM Mike Janda – Finding Potential Clients
NOTE: All times are UK time
FREE! Cat Crazy Coloring Pages from Rayven are available from today through Monday, June 26. You get 10 fun cat coloring pages absolutely free when you use coupon code CATCRAZY.
NEW! Design Cuts Weekly Freebie – Cute Kiddie Patterns & Posters
That’s it for me this morning! I’m off to grab some breakfast and make a Michael’s run because I need pens and a new journal to start planning out Q3!
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!