It’s been a heck of a day here.
I found out last night that it’s probably going to take longer than I thought for Thrive Support to fix the conflict so that I can use both the Theme Builder and the Apprentice templates. Which means until they get it fixed, I can’t load any courses on the new site. And that leaves me feeling unbelievably disappointed and frustrated.
I considered setting up a subdomain just for Apprentice and using a third-party theme, but then I’d have to figure out how to make amember integrate across the two and there’s already some funky stuff you have to do to make the two play nicely together in the same space.
And so, rather than do everything in a rush and half-arsed, because I really do want this to be great for you and I’m planning on this being around for awhile, I’ve decided to give the Thrive Development team time to fix this and just move the launch back to August 15.
It’s not like I don’t have lots I can be doing while I wait for them, so this might end up being a blessing in disguise because it means I will have more done to include in the members area for the launch.
I’ve also made another snap decision about the site, but I’ll tell you more about that one tomorrow.
For now, here’s what I have for you today…
Today’s Read: 3 Ways to Get More Engagement from DFY Content
If there is one drawback to using DFY content, it’s this: it’s bland and very generic. And if you use it straight out of the box, then chances are you’ll get very little engagement from DFY content that you buy.
The reason for this is simple. If the original author put all their personality into the writing, it would be very hard for you to use it as your own. So, it’s created to get the information across, but not to have a voice of its own. That’s what you’re supposed to give it before you publish.
And, in a bit of a reality check, that’s also the reason DFY content sits on a lot of people’s hard drives. They don’t know how to give it their voice, or what changes to make.
That doesn’t mean there aren’t things you can do, however.
Quick Links (for readers in a hurry)
- ENDS TONIGHT!! How Free Products Leads To Profit from Jen at NAMS is being relaunched this weekend through Tuesday, July 25. Bonus Live Workshop included!
- FEATURED!! Easy AI for E Workshop from Amy Harrop is my featured pick for today. Learn easy ways to create AI-generated images for in demand products on Etsy.
- SALE!! Gabby at A Cup of Zen is having a Christmas in July Sale this week. From today through July 28, you can save 45% on everything in the shop with coupon code julyholiday.
- SALE!! Di and Simone at PLR Planners are celebrating their birthdays this month, and are hosting a 50% off sale on everything in their shop except memberships. Use coupon code BDAY23 to claim your savings at checkout.
- NEW!! 90-Day Growth Plan Templates from Sue are available and on sale this week through Sunday, July 30. Use coupon code GROWTH to claim your savings at checkout.
- NEW!! How to Use the Power of Manifestation from Piggy Makes Bank is available and on sale this week. For the next 5 days you can save $10 when you use coupon code MANIFEST at checkout.
- NEW!! 70% off Sale from Tools for Motivation – From today through July 28, you can save 70% on selected products when you use the coupon code JULY2023 at checkout.
- ON SALE!! Protect Yourself from Negative Energy from Jenn at Passion for PLR is on sale this week. Use coupon code PROTECT10 to save $10 through July 28
- Optimizing PLR Content for SEO Course from Piggy Makes Bank is new and on sale from now through July 31. Use coupon code PLRSEO to save 75% at checkout. (Note: This is NOT PLR)
- The Midjourney Playbook Video PLR from Charles is on sale this week.
- ThriveCart Kickstart is the newest course from Angela Wills, and it’s all about how to use ThriveCart to launch your classes and courses quickly. The course starts on July 24, and at pre-launch pricing of only $75 through July 28.
- NEW!! Vintage Lover’s Groovy Toolkit Bundle from Design Cuts. If you love creating products with a vintage look, you need to check this out.
- Whimsy Pastel Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 6 font packs and 1000+ graphics for $13
- ON SALE!! Creative Fabrica All Access Membership for only $4.99/month includes their Spark AI Generator!
Featured Partner Pick Today
NEW!! Easy AI for E Workshop from Amy Harrop is my featured pick for today. I had a review copy and have watched the videos and am loving what she’s sharing here. You know how much I love creating digital images, and I’m feeling like what Amy’s sharing here is going to make my job so much easier now. The training includes:
- Over-the-Shoulder Demos: Amy provides detailed, step-by-step demonstrations of how to use free AI tools to create in-demand content. These demos are like having a personal coach guiding you through the process.
- Ready-Made Templates: To fast-track your success, the workshop includes ready-made templates. These templates take care of 99% of the hard work for you, allowing you to focus on creativity and innovation.
- Expertly-Created Mock-Ups: The workshop provides a carefully crafted collection of digital mock-ups for digital papers. These high-quality mock-ups give you a competitive edge and can help boost your sales.
- Tried-and-True AI Prompts: With the right prompts, you can create unlimited products that sell. Amy shares two master prompts and reveals how to generate an unlimited number of prompts with these.
- Done-For-You Listing Templates: To save you time and money, the workshop includes done-for-you listing templates. These templates take care of the time-consuming, boring work for you, making the process as easy as possible.
- Bonus – 15 Cool Ways to Use ChatGPT with PLR: This bonus guide shows you how to leverage the power of AI to take your PLR game to the next level. It’s a potent combination that can help you create unique content that stands out.
Deals Ending Today
UPDATED FOR 2023!! How Free Products Leads To Profit from Jen at NAMS is being relaunched this weekend through Tuesday, July 25.
This is a set of 20 comprehensive checklists that focus on the exact processes you need to create free content and monetize it without feeling too salesy. Each step-by-step checklist shares an approach to creating high-value free content, and then monetizing it.
I’ve used this system in the past, and can tell you from experience that it really works.
Plus, as a bonus you’re also getting a bonus live training with Jen Perdew where she is going to show you how to create free content and products using AI.
I’m really excited to see both the updated content, and to get on the live training next week. I’ve been a NAMS Insider for years and have always been a little in awe of Jen and how scary smart she is when it comes to marketing and business stuff. I can’t wait to see what she’s come up with this time!
Other Partner Deals You Might Like
NEW!! 90-Day Growth Plan Templates from Sue are available and on sale this week through Sunday, July 30. Use coupon code GROWTH to claim your savings at checkout. The package includes 43 different layouts that you can mix and match to create your own growth planners to sell to your audience. You get both PPT and Canva versions in 3 sizes.
NEW!! How to Use the Power of Manifestation from Piggy Makes Bank is available and on sale this week. For the next 5 days you can save $10 when you use coupon code MANIFEST at checkout. This pack includes: 30 Articles, 30 Emails, eBook Compilation, 30 Social Media Posts, the “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, and an eBook/Workbook
ON SALE!! Protect Yourself from Negative Energy from Jenn at Passion for PLR is on sale this week. Use coupon code PROTECT10 to save $10 through July 28. The kit includes:
- Epic Blog Post- 1482 + word blog post called “7 Ways to Protect Yourself From Negative Energy”.
- Social Posts – 10 messages taken from the blog post to share on your social media accounts.
- Canva Templates – 5 different templates. Fully editable free in Canva.
- Self Survey – 10 questions to help you find your life’s purpose.
- Affirmations – 23 affirmations to add to a journal or provide to your audience.
- Photos – 10 photos & links to photo sites with creative commons license.
Jenn’s also got a Content Creator’s Library membership for $37 monthly where you can download all the kits you can use for one price. I’ll be signing up for this one for sure!
Crafty Planners On Sale!! Michelle at PLR Niche is having a flash sale on all of her craft-related planners this week. From now through July 28, you can save 50% on the following planners when you use coupon code CRAFTROOM:
- Knitting Project Planner
- Crochet Planner
- Quilt Planner
- Sewing Project Planner
- Homemade Seller Planner
NEW!! 70% off Sale from Tools for Motivation – If you create content for the self-confidence and self-esteem niche, Tools for Motivation has a sale for you! From today through July 28, you can save 70% on selected products when you use the coupon code JULY2023 at checkout.
There are 12 different packages to choose from including:
- Validation: How To Stop Seeking Validation From Others
- Avoidance: Stop Avoiding The Important Tasks In Life
- You Are Worth It! The Power Of Self Worth
- Confidence Check: A 6 Step System To Better Confidence
NEW!! Optimizing PLR Content for SEO Course from Piggy Makes Bank is new and on sale from now through July 31. Use coupon code PLRSEO to save 75% at checkout. (Note: This is NOT PLR)
The course includes 10 modules that cover:
- Module 1: Search Engine Optimization Doesn’t Have to be Complicated
- Module 2: Optimizing for Readers & Search Engines
- Module 3: Super Simple Keyword Research
- Module 4: On Page S.E.O.
- Module 5: Off Page S.E.O.
- Module 6: Social Signals
- Module 7: S.E.O. Isn’t Just For Your Site
- Module 8: The Benefits of Cornerstone Content
- Module 9: Implementing a Link Building Strategy
- Module 10: Wrap Up & Where to Go from Here
NEW!! The Midjourney Playbook Video PLR from Charles is on sale this week. In these 20 over-the-shoulder videos, he covers:
- 0001 – The Midjourney Application
- 0003 – Creating a Private Server and Adding Midjourney
- 0005 – Basic Image Creation with the Imagine Prompt
- 0007 – Upscaling Variations
- 0009 – Upscaling and Panning
- 0011 – Image Input Into Prompts
- 0013 – Aspect Ratio Parameter
- 0015 – No Parameter
- 0017 – The Midourney Discord Server
- 0019 – Deleting Your Creations
- And much more
NEW!! ThriveCart Kickstart is the newest course from Angela Wills, and it’s all about how to use ThriveCart to launch your classes and courses quickly. She started releasing content today, and the pre-launch pricing of only $75 is available through July 28. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Walkthrough of my entire setup in ThriveCart
- Step by step instructions on how to sell digital downloads, courses and/or group coaching and memberships on ThriveCart.
- Walkthrough of all the sections of ThriveCart (a “tour” basically).
- Salespage Templates & How to Set up Shopping Cart Salespages in ThriveCart.
- Setting up an Affiliate Program in ThriveCart.
If you already have ThriveCart and want to use it to its fullest check out ThriveCart Kickstart.
That’s it for me today. I’m off to grab some dinner and then play some more with Amy’s new training.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
See you tomorrow!
P.S. Are you on the waiting list for the Creative Repurposing Society yet?