It’s been a busy day here. I’ve had the windows open all day, enjoying the quiet and the fresh air. And workwise it was a very good day… I got today’s blog post done, made some headway on the tax stuff, and got half a training guide created!
So, even though I’m didn’t get outside for a walk this morning, I’m pretty darned pleased with myself for has been done today.
Yesterday, I mentioned that for today I wanted to talk about learning a bit, so here’s what I have for you…
Today’s Read: 6 Reasons to Keep Learning New Things for Your Business
Do you invest in learning new things for your business, or for yourself?
There is so much available these days, and with all of the courses and trainings that are included in bundle sales these days, it’s easy to not only have a huge amount of learning to choose from, but it’s also easy to get overwhelmed by it all.
Answer me this: How many courses and trainings have you purchased over the past year, but not done anything with yet?
Don’t worry, there’s no judgement here. Because I’ve got a whole slew of courses and webinar replays, and other stuff that I haven’t looked at yet either.
But, it’s so important that we do keep learning new things to improve our businesses and ourselves, and today I’ve got six reasons why that is.
Today’s Featured Partner Deals
And here are a couple of courses available this week that I think are worth having a look at depending on what you need to learn next…
Learn Content Repurposing Strategies: First up is the Creative Repurposing Society. It’s not a course by itself, but rather a collection of learning resources. So, if you want to make the most out of your content, and you have DFY content you want to make good use of, this is the place to be! Each month you’ll get:
- A Short, Focused “How To Repurpose Content” Training Guide
- Weekly Video Updates on what I’m doing for my “secret project”
- A Monthly 5 or 10-Day Challenge
- The Opportunity to “Ask Me Anything” twice a month
- Implementation Sessions on how to use specific DFY Content
- A Video Resource Library
- A Dedicated, Private Facebook Group for Members Only
- BONUS: Monthly Accountability Challenge
- BONUS: Members Only Discounts on Courses and Products Sold Outside the Membership!
Learn to Use AI Tools for Printables Creation: AI Printable Automation is Amy Harrop’s lates content creation solution for us! It’s a new way to harness the power of AI tools to create simple, in-demand printables. It’s on sale through Monday, September 18 for only $24.99
One of the main features of this is the use of DFY templates and over 200 master prompts. These are all designed to save time, money, and effort by giving you the building blocks you need to suit your unique style and the needs of your customers. I haven’t had a chance to play with this yet, but am really looking forward to taking it for a test drive, and will share my thoughts when I do.
In the meantime, there’s a demo on the sales page that you can check out to see how it works.
Here’s some of what you’ll find inside:
- Easy-to-use software packed with over 200 high-quality prompts for easy creation of journals, trackers, planners, and more.
- Step-by-step videos that guide you through the process of creating ready-to-market printable goldmines.
- A comprehensive guide on using AI the right way.
- A list of ChatGPT alternatives if you’re looking for AI tools that don’t require any personal information.
- Done-for-you Pro Templates to save you time, money, and effort.
- And a bonus!
Learn Email Marketing! Selling and Serving In Daily Emails is Angela Wills’ newest class. It’s in pre-launch right now, and you can pick it up for only $25. It will be $45 when it launches. The class covers:
- How to approach your emails with VALUE first, be it freebies or paid products.
- How to position your offers.
- Types of selling in emails.
- How to email daily and not burnout.
- How to just Give Value ALWAYS so you don’t need to keep track and earn enough credit to be “allowed” to sell to your list.
Learn Content Marketing! Content Marketing Funnel Template Kit from Karon Thackston is on sale this week through Sunday, September 17. Use coupon code CONTENT to pick it up for only $23 (reg. $39) at checkout if not already auto-applied. The kit includes the following:
- Description Template
- Ad Template (editable in Canva)
- Announcement Email Template
- Social Media Post Templates (editable in Canva)
- Social Media Captions
- Email Campaign for Upsell Follow-Up
- Content Funnel Checklist
I love the idea of this template kit, because one of the things I hear so often from people is that they don’t know how to put a funnel together and I know from experience that having templates where you can pretty much “plug and play” makes life so much easier. And yes, I’ll be picking these up for myself before the weekend too.
Learn About Sales & Selling on Warrior Plus: Warrior Plus Made Easy is the latest from Kevin Fahey. In it he’s going to share the strategies for using Warrior Plus and getting the most out of it. And you know he knows what he’s talking about, because he’s made over 7-figures selling on the platform. I picked this up this morning for myself to go through, because I’ve been having an ongoing conversation with someone who sells exclusively over there, and they’ve pretty much given me the curiosity to try another launch there. Here are just a few of the strategies that you’ll find inside:
- Comprehensive Training: Dive deep into the intricacies of Warrior Plus with our easy-to-follow detailed guide. We leave no stone unturned, ensuring you understand every aspect of the platform.
- Platform Proficiency: Say goodbye to confusion. We’ll guide you through offer setup, affiliate recruitment, and everything in between. You’ll become a Warrior Plus pro in no time.
- Deal of the Day Strategies: Ever wondered how top sellers secure the prestigious “Deal of the Day” status? We’ll reveal the secrets and strategies behind this achievement, giving you a shot at the spotlight.
- Coupon Code Magic: Boost your conversions with expert coupon code tactics. Whether you’re offering discounts or special promotions, our guidance will help you leverage coupons effectively.
- Bump Offer Brilliance: Skyrocket your revenue with inline upsells. Learn how to present additional upgrades or special offers on the checkout page with a one-click checkbox. It’s the secret to adding more revenue to your funnels effortlessly
That’s it for me tonight. I’m off to find something to snack on for a bit, and watch another episode of Time Team! I found a bunch of old episodes on YouTube and I’m really enjoying seeing some of the ones I missed when it was on TV years ago. (I always wanted to be an archaeologist, but ended up as a historian instead!)
Have an amazing day! I’ll see you tomorrow with your Sunday Roundup.
Create what makes your heart and soul happy!
ENDS ON SUNDAY: The Massive PLR Firesale at PLRFinders is going away Sunday night, as Alice has almost reached her fundraising goal. Until then, you can still pick up this huge bundle of 327 products ($7000+ value) for only $50.