I played hooky yesterday! Here’s your Wednesday roundup on Thursday!
It’s been a glorious week so far here in Central Ontario, and I’ve been taking advantage of it by going out walking every day. Yesterday was opening day at the driving range, so I took the day off, and Shaun took the afternoon off, and we spent a magical afternoon hitting balls, and catching up on each other’s lives. It was so awesome to just spend some relaxing time outside, not worrying about products or bundles or any of the other 101 things that I tend to stress over daily.
I’m back at it today with your mid-week roundup because there have been so many good releases this week, and the new newsletter format doesn’t really leave a lot of space to share everything!
Here’s what I have for you this morning…
Today’s Read: 7 Creative Ways To Generate Content Ideas
One thing good content creators do is come up with creative ways to generate content ideas. Yes, it can be overwhelming to come up with content ideas when you’re starting in a new niche. But the ideas and topics are there to be had if you get a little creative in where you look for them.
The first step is ensuring that you know your audience and their needs, as well as your products and services. That information gives you a good starting point for creating informational, entertaining, and engaging content that meets your community’s needs.
Here are 7 creative ways to come up with content ideas for your niche:
1. Host a Live Q&A on Zoom or FB Live
Every question you answer on a live event can become an idea generator for a blog post, an eBook, or a product. This is an excellent way to figure out what your audience wants to know, and it lets them get to know you too.
Current Deals and Updates from Me
The Affiliate Program is Ready for Signups
The new affiliate program is finally ready. After a lot of back and forth, I’ve decided to stay with amember for now with a few changes from the Ritchie Media program. Existing affiliates got their invites to sign up on the new site on Friday. If you are an existing affiliate, OR if you are new to affiliate marketing and would like to promote your products, you can find the details and application form here:
Yes! I’m tooting my own again today, because I’m so stinkin’ excited about the new membership, the new website, and life in general!
For only $9 a month you are getting:
- 30 coloring patterns
- A monthly pre-recorded training on different ways to use the patterns, create products, and grow your business. (The first training will be delivered this week)
- A brand new members only community where you can ask questions and get feedback.
- A monthly challenge
- A members only coupon for 30% off anything else in my shop
If you’re not a member yet, you can join us here: Coloring Patterns Monthly 2.0
I’ve decided to push the re-opening of my course back to May 15. I want to change up the format a bit, and so things a little differently this time. For more updates, sign up for the waiting list here: The Magic of Repurposing Waiting List
Top Picks So Far This Week
Pick #1 – Mighty Prompts by Kate Riley
I’ve known Kate for years and have a library of most of her courses and templates, so I was really excited to see her latest product when she told me about it last week. Mighty Prompts is a huge collection of this “game-changing” library of DFY prompts for Chat GPT.
Kate has put together a huge collection of writing prompts that you can use to streamline your content creation. Included are prompts for:
- Fiction writers
- Non-fiction writers
- Kids book creators
- Etsy Store Owners
- Low content Book Creators
- And more…
I’ve been going through the prompts for myself and am getting all kinds of new ideas for ways to structure book interiors, shop listings, and sales pages and I have barely scratched the surface.
If you’re using Chat GPT or other AI writers, or are wanting to learn how to structure prompts that get results, check it out here:
Pick #2 – Pretty Clip Art Club 2.0 from Carmen
I’ve been a member of Carmen’s original club from the beginning, and love the quality of the graphics that she puts out.
Now, she’s taken it one step further and created a 2.0 version of the club, where you get even more because with her newest license you can use her clip art designs in your own PLR products! And she’s got one of the most generous licenses around when it comes to graphics packs.
Here’s what you get each month:
- NEW Black and White Line Art Pack every month
- NEW Colored Clip Art pack every month
- Unlock 6 graphic packs from our library every month (120+ graphics)
- Unlimited Downloads
- High Resolutions PNG files at 300 DPI
- Commercial Use Rights to use in printable to sell
- Use as the Main Element Of Your Product is allowed
- Use in PLR Templates to sell (no membership)
Use coupon code PRETTYMONTHLY29 to make it only $29/month (reg. $37) through Friday, April 14
Or you can choose the yearly option and get 3 months free, plus immediate access to the entire library. Use coupon code PRETTYYEARLY290 to save on the annual option.
Low Content Resources
NEW!! 50 Elegant Mockups from Sasha was released this week. You can pick them up for only $19 through April 30 – no coupon required. There are 10 different styles of mockups for:
- US Letter Document Mockups
- A4 Document Mockups
- Paper Planner Mockups
- Digital Planner Mockups
- Instagram Post Mockups
- Instagram Story Mockups
- Instagram Highlight Covers Mockups
- Computer Mockups (can be used for spreadsheet, Notion, OneNote products)
- E-Book Mockup
- Product Mockups for Smartphone Products (such as evites)
- Plus you also get bonus scene mockups, 30+ digital accessories, 12 shadow assets, and 5 flat lay background images.
Healthy Living Bundle from Jennifer at Health & Wellness PLR is on sale for only $7 this weekend. The bundle focuses on creating your own health journey and includes:
- Lead Magnet: Healthy Living Your Way (5 pages, 1,502 words)
- Lead Magnet: Mindful Habits For a Healthy Life (6 pages, 1,384 words)
- Articles: 5 Articles About Healthy Living (Word and Text Format)
- 100 Journal Prompts: Healthy Living Journal Prompts (Word and Text Format)
- Journal: 102-Page Healthy Living Journal (Editable in Canva and PPT)
- Workbook: 54-Page Healthy Living Workbook (Editable in Canva and PPT)
- 4 eCovers: 3 Canva eCovers (2 lead magnets, journal, workbook)
12 Monthly Newsletters is the latest release from Jenn at Planning Addicts. This is a set of 12 newsletters created as Canva templates that cover a range of topics from seasonal to helpful tips. Use coupon code TWELVE to save 50% through April 19.
Mother’s Day Quotes & Crafts from Rayven at Color Monthly are on sale this week. You can grab this 33-page package for only $27 through Monday, April 17 – no coupon required. The package includes 27 coloring pages of Mother’s Day quotes and 6 coloring pages of crafts.
The Root Chakra Journal template includes 60 pages with prompts and is intended to guide your customers through exploring and balancing the root chakra. Use coupon code ROOT50 to save 50% at checkout.
The Throat Chakra Journal template includes 30 pages with prompts, reflection and visualization exercises to guide you and your customers through the process of understanding and working with your throat chakra. Use coupon code THROAT50 to save 50% at checkout.
Beyond Your Comfort Zone Workbook Template from Mary Jo at Cool Bean Design. Save $15 through Sunday, April 16. No coupon required. This 30-page template comes in Canva format, and is designed to guide your clients or audience through a series of exercises that will help them identify their comfort zones, understand why they stay there, and help them move beyond them.
Coastal Life Design Kit is the latest offer from Katherine in the Limitless Design Kits membership. You can pick it up for only $27 through April 14 as a member. I love this one because as you probably know, I’m a sucker for anything beachie. And Katherine’s kits come with an extended license that allows you to use her graphics in your own PLR creations too.
Spring Journal from Aimee is available now. Until Sunday, April 16 you can pick this up for only $7 – no coupon required. It comes with 71 pages of Canva templates in 3 sizes and includes a 39-page full color version, plus a 31-page lighter version, with guided prompts, coloring pages, and affirmations.
Other DFY Content on Sale
Free Self-Employment PLR from Cheri at Grow Your Blog with PLR includes 3 articles and 3 emails.
Mindset Essentials Courses on Sale from Sharyn at Content Sparks. She has put 6 of her best-selling mindset courses on sale from now through April 18. Save 50% off any of the following:
- Mindset Mastery
- Overcome Imposter Syndrome
- Think Like a CEO
- Vision Boards for Business Success
- Success Mindset for Entrepreneurs
- Step Out of Your Comfort Zone
Transform Yourself with the Yet Mindset PLR is the latest from JR Lang. This mega bundle includes eBook, Report, Tweets, 28 Articles, 3 Infographics, Newsletters, Sales Materials, Bonuses and more…
Ends Tomorrow! Productivity with AI PLR Videos from Charles includes 20 videos on how to use AI tools to increase your productivity. A few of the topics covered include:
- 0001 – Meta Search Sites
- 0003 – ChatGPT Plugins Waitlist
- 0005 – Using Google Bard
- 0007 – Transcribe Audio in Microsoft Word
- 0009 – Exact Image Creation
- 0011 – Learn How to Prompt
- 0013 – Idea Generation
- 0015 – Clean up Audio With Cleaanvoice
- 0017 – Pictory
- 0019 – ChatPDF
Productivity Content Kit from Jenn at Passion for PLR is available and on sale this month. Use coupon code POMODORO to save 50% through April 30. You get:
- Affirmations – 30 affirmations to add to a journal or provide to your audience.
- Canva Templates – 10 different templates. Fully editable free in Canva.
- Photos – 4 links to photo sites with creative commons license.
- Epic Blog Post- 3504-word blog post called “The Ultimate Guide to Boosting Your Business’s Productivity”
- Self Survey – 15 questions or prompts to help your audience practice productivity
- Social Messages – 40 messages taken from the blog posts to share on your social media accounts.
Tools & Training
Printable Prompts Empire from Alessandro is available and on sale this week. It includes a series of 280 prompts for brainstorming ideas, niches, and more for your printables business.
Notion Millions from James Renouf
This training is all about using AI to create Notion “Knowledge Templates” you can sell to users. I had a read through this PDF this morning, and have to say I like the way he thinks. The guide starts off making clear that you don’t need to be a Notion expert to do this. He then provides several niches that you could use this product for. He then goes on to show how you can use AI to create the templates themselves. The next part of the guide takes you inside Notion itself and gives you a good idea of what it does and how your templates will fit. He also covers how to set up your templates for sale and what the exact settings should be.
All in all I think it’s an easy way to add another stream of income to your existing products. Like the spreadsheet thing, you can go as simple or as complicated as you like. I use Notion personally for my bundle organization but that’s about it so far.
I’ll definitely be making some of these templates and adding them to my Etsy shop to test out.
Speed Blogging AI course from Erica Stone is out now, and I picked it up because I thought it looked interesting. I’m all about upping my affiliate game so am very interested to see what she says and does in this training.
So far, 4 lessons have been dropped – you get 2 a week for 6 months – and I’ve been through the first two. In the first one she gives you exercises to do to get used to using AI tools, and in the second one she addresses a huge elephant that I and many other “old timers” in the content space have seen coming from the beginning.
Events on Now
Ends Tomorrow!! Me Skills Live Coaching Event hosted by Kelly McCausey is on this week from April 10 to 14. The topic is Building Skills for a More Joyful Life, and features 14 presentations on personal development and mindset topics. Registration is free, and replays will be available for purchase. I’m signed up already, and hope to see you there!
New Bundle: Coaching Toolchest is the latest from Val & Rayven at Bundle Bash. This month’s bundle features 29 resources with a combined total of over $1900. And the best part is… they’re not just for coaches. Here are a few that I’ve got my eye on:
- Rob Fortier – Write Your Profitable Welcome Sequence in an Hour – $97
- Jessica Wangelin – The DIY Designer Canva Course + Template Library – $97
- Elisha Klein of Clearly Coached – Procrastination Buster Course – $37
- Alicia Johnson – A Balanced Guide to Content Marketing (without getting burned out) – $47
- Helen Garfield of The Creatives Desk – 98 Beautiful & Strategic Social Media Templates for Canva! – $39
- Holly Haynes – The Crush the Rush Content Planning and Repurposing Masterclass – $47
A Few Freebies
5 Free Procrastination Articles from Publish to Prosperity
7 Ways to Improve Your Body Image from Piggy Makes Bank – FREE Pack in includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
New!! Free Arty Splash Themed Templates Pack from Fran at Happy Journals
New!! Free Cherry Blossom Themed Template Pack also from Fran at Happy Journals
Free Habit Tracker Calendar from Lynette at Thrive Anywhere
That’s it for me this afternoon. I’m off to figure out something for dinner, and maybe go for a walk before settling in to work this evening.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!