I’m just back from another early morning doctor’s appointment. It’s gorgeous outside right now, so I got a good walk in there and back. And even stopped at the diner for a treat before coming back home to get to work!
It’s a deadline day for me, and of course, I’m nowhere near ready to put in a submission for the event, but I’ll get there by midnight tonight, I’m sure. I always do this to myself, and it’s really starting to tick me off big time. Because I have so many ideas and things I want to be doing, both for the membership and myself, that I think I’m stuck in an overwhelming loop that makes it almost impossible to do anything at all.
So, for today, I’m committed to only working on the one project that needs to be done and submitted today. I’m not even going to think about anything else until that’s done. And then I can move on to the next thing.
Of course, I have a list of projects to do but I don’t have them prioritized in any particular order. And my PLR-selling friends keep making it harder because they have been coming fast and furious with topics that definitely fit within my project parameters!
Like today, there are two awesome releases that I will be scooping up and adding to the list:
The first one is Sajan’s Morning Motivation Mastery. This is a full PLR package that focuses on the transformative power of morning rituals. I know for myself if I don’t get my journaling time in before I start the rest of my day every morning, things never seem to go as planned. Here are some of the topics that the package covers:
- How morning rituals impact productivity, focus, and overall well-being.
- Fascinating examples of successful people’s morning rituals and what you can learn from them.
- The significance of a goal-oriented morning routine and its key elements.
- How to set and adapt your morning routine according to your evolving goals.
- The importance of starting your day with purpose and clarity.
- Techniques for setting intentions that align with your personal values and goals.
- The role of a positive mindset in supporting your morning routine.
- Exploring the science behind positive thinking and its advantages.
What I’ll be doing with this is repurposing it all to add to my new personal development blog and shop, and I’ll be sharing how I do that inside the Creative Repurposing Society.
The same goes for the new Tools for Motivation release this morning. The Importance of Rest is a topic that’s near and dear to my heart, because I had to learn how to allow myself to have deliberate downtime after having a heart attack at age 40. But it’s not just for health reasons… Allowing yourself to stand down also can do wonders for your productivity and creativity, and that’s important to me too. I even talked a bit about this yesterday when I was mentioning taking time to allow your thoughts and ideas to percolate before you execute.
So, here’s what you get in this package:
- Premium Content – ebook, enhanced ebook, workbook, audiobook, and ecovers
- Lead Generation Content – lead gen report, autoresponder series, and trainers slide deck
- Branding Content – 10 articles, Canva blog headers, 2 mini reports, 10 slide decks, 1 checklist
- Social Content – tip posters, a tips video infographic, pinterest and Instagram images, tweets and FB posts
- Marketing Content – pre-made sales letter, product graphics, curated royalty free graphics
This is on sale through Friday, July 21 for only $29.95 (reg. $147) so if it’s a topic that interests you and you can do something with it, check it out here
Bonus Offer: And if you decide to buy it, and use my link let me know. I’ve done a brainstorming session on another the Tools for Motivation’s full packages that you can use to get ideas on how to use all this content from. The content will be different, but the concepts are the same. Email me your receipt and I’ll get that right out to you!
So, since we seem to be in a full “how to use the PLR you buy” mode this morning, here’s today’s read:
Today’s Read: 4 Reasons It’s Important to Rebrand DFY Content
When it comes to using what you buy, the very least you should do is rebrand DFY content to give it a new look and feel. The minimum you want to do is give it a new name, and a new look with new layouts and images so that it is indistinguishable from the original package.
Changing the content up is also a good idea, but for the purposes of this article we’re going to assume that you just want to publish it as is, with a new name and a new look.
Here are 4 reasons why it’s important to rebrand DFY content:
Reason #1: You want to stand out from all others who have bought the package
While it’s true that most DFY content vendors can sell anywhere from 100 to 500 or more copies of their packages, it’s also true that 95% of those people will do nothing with their purchase.
I’m assuming you are one of the 5% that are going to take action and get the content up and making money for you as quickly as possible! But, even if only a handful of people end up using the content you still want your version to stand out from the rest.
Quick Links (for readers in a hurry)
- NEW!! Sajan’s Morning Motivation Mastery. This is a full PLR package that focuses on the transformative power of morning rituals.
- NEW!! The Importance of Rest from Tools for Motivation is on sale for $29.95 (reg. $147) through Friday, July 21.
- ENDS TONIGHT!! Email Copywriting Templates That Sell, SET 2 from Karon Thackston is available and on sale through July 18. Use coupon code SET2 to save 50% at checkout.
- ENDS TONIGHT!! Sue has new Bridal Shower Templates available and on sale in her shop this weekend through Tuesday, July 18. Coupon code BRIDAL saves $5 at checkout.
- ONLY $5!! Design Cuts Blazing $5 Creative Summer Bonanza sale starts today! It includes 24 different packs of brushes, textures, graphics, fonts, and more. Only available for a short time!
- NEW!! Loving Yourself Best from Piggy Makes Bank is their latest self-help release. Use coupon code SELF to save $10 at checkout for the next few days.
- ON SALE!! Freedom Journaling! How to Write Your Dreams Into Reality from Coach Glue is on sale this week through Thursday, July 20 when you use promo code 77
- 6-Part Ecourse: I Matter: Develop a High Level of Self-Respect PLR from JR Lang
- Understanding Tarot and Oracle Decks for Personal Growth PLR from Amy Harrop
- Four Seasons Creative Writing Journal Template from Mary Jo at Cool Bean Design is on sale this week. Save $20 when you use coupon 4SEASONS at checkout.
- FEATURED!! Etsy Seller’s Spreadsheet from Jan at Simple Happiness. It is available and on sale for only $17 through Thursday, July 20. (No coupon required).
- The AI Freelancer’s Blueprint from Jim Daniels. It’s all about using AI tools to create a freelancing business.
- NOW FREE!! Angela Wills has just made her signature Email for a Living training FREE! Angela makes almost 100% of her living from email marketing, and she really does walk her talk.
Deals Ending Today
NEW!! Email Copywriting Templates That Sell, SET 2 from Karon Thackston is available and on sale through July 18. Use coupon code SET2 to save 50% at checkout. You get:
- 12 handpicked promotional/sales emails from the top 1% of Karon’s campaigns.
- 6 popular types of email styles (2 emails in each style).
- 12 easy-to-follow templates created from the 12 original emails. Just fill in the blanks, make a few tweaks and mail!
- Quick video guide on how to customize these templates for any product, service or event you want to sell.
- Top 4 tips for making your email copy more successful.
NEW!! Sue has new Bridal Shower Templates available and on sale in her shop this weekend through Tuesday, July 18. Coupon code BRIDAL saves $5 at checkout. The pack includes 11 templates in both PPT and Canva, and comes in 3 sizes.
Other Partner Deals You Might Like
NEW!! Loving Yourself Best from Piggy Makes Bank is their latest self-help release. Use coupon code SELF to save $10 at checkout for the next few days. This package includes 30 Articles, 30 Emails, eBook Compilation, 30 Social Media Posts, the “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, and an eBook/Workbook combo.
ON SALE!! Freedom Journaling! How to Write Your Dreams Into Reality from Coach Glue is on sale this week through Thursday, July 20 when you use promo code 77. The package content covers:
- Lesson 1: Write Your Way to a Lifestyle You Love
- Lesson 2: A Proven System for Managing + Multiplying Your Money – With Words
- Lesson 3: Simple Daily Practices to Build a Bigger, Better Business
- Lesson 4: Consciously Create & Confidently Become the Next Level Version of You
And includes a course workbook, worksheets, exercises, checklists, a script for a livestream, social posts, blog posts, and much more…
ON SALE!! Spirituality and How to Find Yours Content Kit from Jenn at Passion for PLR. Use coupon code SPIRIT10 to save $10 through July 21. This content pack includes:
- Epic Blog Post– 1502 word blog post called “Spirituality And How To Find Yours”.
- More Blog Posts – 5 more blog posts with a minimum of 700 words each!
- Social Posts – 30 messages taken from the blog post to share on your social media accounts.
- Canva Templates – 8 different workbook pages with exercises already added.
- Self Survey – 10 questions to help you find your life’s purpose.
- Affirmations – 30 affirmations to add to a journal or provide to your audience.
- Photos – 4 links to photo sites with creative commons license.
She’s also got a Content Creator’s Library membership for $37 monthly where you can download all the kits you can use for one price. I’ll be signing up for this one for sure!
Etsy Seller’s Spreadsheet from Jan at Simple Happiness. It is available and on sale for only $17 through Thursday, July 20. (No coupon required). This spreadsheet is created in Google Sheets and uses the raw sales data feed from Etsy (instructions provided) to show sellers exactly what is selling, when, and where, which products are performing and not, etc.
6-Part Ecourse: I Matter: Develop a High Level of Self-Respect PLR from JR Lang is available and on sale this morning. It comes with 6 Lessons, Report, 6 Workbooks, 6 Powerpoint Presentations, Audience Handouts, Self-Respect Assessment, 25 Articles, 6 Checklists + Graphics, Editable Mindmap, 2 Editable Infographics, 2 Editable HD Videos, Affirmations and Graphic, Emails, Tweets, and much more.
Amy Harrop has a brand new package out this weekend that I am absolutely loving. Understanding Tarot and Oracle Decks for Personal Growth is a huge PLR package that comes with:
- Two PLR reports
- Video Training
- Nearly 100 fully-editable templates and graphics
- 3 Social Media and Blog Posts DFY
- Carefully Curated Tips Sheet
- BONUS: Discover How to Boost Your Etsy (POD) Sales in just a few short and simple steps
- BONUS: 365 Tips & Quotes categorized in an easy-to-use format
Four Seasons Creative Writing Journal Template from Mary Jo at Cool Bean Design is on sale this week. Save $20 when you use coupon 4SEASONS at checkout. This journal comes with seasonal writing prompts designed as:
- Inspiration for exploring creativity
- A way to capture personal reflections
- Motivation for storytelling
NEW!! The AI Freelancer’s Blueprint from Jim Daniels is the second AI product I got yesterday. (I paid for this one!) I haven’t had time to read the report yet, but I was intrigued enough by the upsell offer that I picked that up too. I’ve skimmed the table of contents of the blueprint, and it covers how to set up your own freelancing business using AI tools to create the content and complete the task you offer. I’m planning to use a lot of the suggestions he makes to streamline my own business, plus set up a services side hustle as well.
NOW FREE!! Angela Wills has just made her signature Email for a Living training FREE! Angela makes almost 100% of her living from email marketing, and she really does walk her talk. This is the course she created to pull back the curtain and show you how she does it. There are 6 modules in total that cover:
- Principles of Email Marketing Success
- Establishing Your Email Style
- Types of Emails
- Sending Email Campaigns
- How to Write so People Buy from You
- Email for a Living
I paid for this when it first came out, and I’m so excited for you that you get to do it for free! In fact, I’m going to go through it again myself now that I’m changing newsletter formats and doing things differently to what I’ve always done.
That’s it for me today! I’m off to take a quick break and then dive into my project for today! I’ll let you know tomorrow whether it got done and submitted on time or not.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
See you tomorrow!
P.S. Are you on the waiting list for the Creative Repurposing Society yet?