It’s a gorgeous day here in Central Ontario, and I’ve been out running errands all morning! It felt really good to get up and out of the house this morning. I think I need to do that more, because I’ve gotten out of the habit of walking or even drinking my tea in the park across the road.
Now that I’m back home, and reasonably settled at my desk, I’ve got the tunes cranked and I’m ready to get down to business this week. I had an extremely unproductive week as far as getting much accomplished last week, but I did a lot of thinking.
I remember reading a book on writing years ago, and in one of the chapters the author talked about not skipping the percolation phase. She said that you had to make sure to leave time to let the new ideas in your head percolate and really flesh themselves out. Just like if you don’t let your coffee percolate long enough, it comes out weak and watery, it’s the same with your ideas if you dive in to soon and haven’t let them really grow.
And I think I needed that last week. Because all of a sudden last night at about 10 p.m. I could see everything… the ongoing store project, the courses I wanted to create, the mini-classes, and more… and I wrote it all down so that I have a starting point to get the physical work done starting today. It’s probably the first time today too, that I’ve turned on my Spotify playlist, and I always work better with the country tunes in the background.
So, here’s what I have for you today…
Quick Links (for readers in a hurry)
- MOVING SALE ENDS TODAY !! Cindy Bidar is safely arrived in Arizona! That means today is the last day of the sale where you can pick up all the courses and toolkits in her shop for only $29 each. (Does not apply to the Six Figure Systems membership).
- ENDS TONIGHT!! YouTube Marketing Workbook from Lynette is available and on sale through Monday, July 17 for only $23.
- FEATURED!! Sue’s Monthly Inspiration Templates & Journal Prompts – New prompts available today!
- 6-Part Ecourse: I Matter: Develop a High Level of Self-Respect PLR from JR Lang
- Understanding Tarot and Oracle Decks for Personal Growth PLR from Amy Harrop
- Four Seasons Creative Writing Journal Template from Mary Jo at Cool Bean Design is on sale this week. Save $20 when you use coupon 4SEASONS at checkout.
- ENDS TOMORROW!! Email Copywriting Templates That Sell, SET 2 from Karon Thackston is available and on sale through July 18. Use coupon code SET2 to save 50% at checkout.
- FEATURED!! Etsy Seller’s Spreadsheet from Jan at Simple Happiness. It is available and on sale for only $17 through Thursday, July 20. (No coupon required).
- ENDS TOMORROW!! Sue has new Bridal Shower Templates available and on sale in her shop this weekend through Tuesday, July 18. Coupon code BRIDAL saves $5 at checkout.
- The AI Freelancer’s Blueprint from Jim Daniels. It’s all about using AI tools to create a freelancing business.
- NOW FREE!! Angela Wills has just made her signature Email for a Living training FREE! Angela makes almost 100% of her living from email marketing, and she really does walk her talk.
Deals Ending Today
MOVING SALE!! Cindy Bidar has made it to Arizona! That means today is the last day for her sale where you can pick up all the courses and toolkits in her shop for only $29 each. (Does not apply to the Six Figure Systems membership). No coupons are needed – the sale price will automatically show up at checkout.
Cindy’s got so many great products and you can see them all here: Cindy’s Courses
My favorites include:
- Tiny Course Empire
- Opt-in Funnel Quickstart Guide
- Practical Productivity for Online Entrepreneurs
- The Tripwire Toolkit
- Daily Money Makers Toolkit
ENDS TOMORROW!! YouTube Marketing Workbook from Lynette is available and on sale through Monday, July 17 for only $23. It’s designed to help in creating content suggestions for your or your customer’s YouTube channel, which can then be leveraged for product marketing. What I really like about this is that it includes several content suggestions that don’t require being on camera!
Featured Pick of The Day
I got a notice from Sue this morning that the new prompts and templates for this month are in my account, and since I’ve been a member of her Monthly Inspiration Templates & Journal Prompts since she started back in 2017, I think that’s worth of a featured pick!
So, here’s what you get every month for only $7/month:
- Daily Prompts to help inspire you – 30 prompts per month + 20 Bonus Prompts
- 30+ Fun Words to include in your journals – related to the current month
- 5 PowerPoint Journal Templates – themed around each month
- List of monthly Events/National Days + give you additional ideas of what to journal about – also perfect for creating blog posts, too!
- Blank Calendar to add your own reminders to
- Editable/Fillable PDF Calendar
- Social Media Templates – in PowerPoint
- Training Video showing you how to customize one of the templates each month
This is my idea of a perfect membership! Useful content every month at a price you don’t really have to think about. You could pretty much use just this package each month to create a complete journaling business, and I will be sharing in the new membership exactly how I’m using these. I honestly can’t believe Sue hasn’t raised the price on this but believe me I’m grateful she hasn’t!
Partner Deals You Might Like
NEW!! Loving Yourself Best from Piggy Makes Bank is their latest self-help release. Use coupon code SELF to save $10 at checkout for the next few days. This package includes 30 Articles, 30 Emails, eBook Compilation, 30 Social Media Posts, the “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, and an eBook/Workbook combo.
ON SALE!! Freedom Journaling! How to Write Your Dreams Into Reality from Coach Glue is on sale this week through Thursday, July 20 when you use promo code 77. The package content covers:
- Lesson 1: Write Your Way to a Lifestyle You Love
- Lesson 2: A Proven System for Managing + Multiplying Your Money – With Words
- Lesson 3: Simple Daily Practices to Build a Bigger, Better Business
- Lesson 4: Consciously Create & Confidently Become the Next Level Version of You
And includes a course workbook, worksheets, exercises, checklists, a script for a livestream, social posts, blog posts, and much more…
ON SALE!! Spirituality and How to Find Yours Content Kit from Jenn at Passion for PLR. Use coupon code SPIRIT10 to save $10 through July 21. This content pack includes:
- Epic Blog Post– 1502 word blog post called “Spirituality And How To Find Yours”.
- More Blog Posts – 5 more blog posts with a minimum of 700 words each!
- Social Posts – 30 messages taken from the blog post to share on your social media accounts.
- Canva Templates – 8 different workbook pages with exercises already added.
- Self Survey – 10 questions to help you find your life’s purpose.
- Affirmations – 30 affirmations to add to a journal or provide to your audience.
- Photos – 4 links to photo sites with creative commons license.
She’s also got a Content Creator’s Library membership for $37 monthly where you can download all the kits you can use for one price. I’ll be signing up for this one for sure!
Etsy Seller’s Spreadsheet from Jan at Simple Happiness. It is available and on sale for only $17 through Thursday, July 20. (No coupon required). This spreadsheet is created in Google Sheets and uses the raw sales data feed from Etsy (instructions provided) to show sellers exactly what is selling, when, and where, which products are performing and not, etc.
NEW!! 6-Part Ecourse: I Matter: Develop a High Level of Self-Respect PLR from JR Lang is available and on sale this morning. It comes with 6 Lessons, Report, 6 Workbooks, 6 Powerpoint Presentations, Audience Handouts, Self-Respect Assessment, 25 Articles, 6 Checklists + Graphics, Editable Mindmap, 2 Editable Infographics, 2 Editable HD Videos, Affirmations and Graphic, Emails, Tweets, and much more.
NEW!! Amy Harrop has a brand new package out this weekend that I am absolutely loving. Understanding Tarot and Oracle Decks for Personal Growth is a huge PLR package that comes with:
- Two PLR reports
- Video Training
- Nearly 100 fully-editable templates and graphics
- 3 Social Media and Blog Posts DFY
- Carefully Curated Tips Sheet
- BONUS: Discover How to Boost Your Etsy (POD) Sales in just a few short and simple steps
- BONUS: 365 Tips & Quotes categorized in an easy-to-use format
NEW!! Four Seasons Creative Writing Journal Template from Mary Jo at Cool Bean Design is on sale this week. Save $20 when you use coupon 4SEASONS at checkout. This journal comes with seasonal writing prompts designed as:
- Inspiration for exploring creativity
- A way to capture personal reflections
- Motivation for storytelling
NEW!! Email Copywriting Templates That Sell, SET 2 from Karon Thackston is available and on sale through July 18. Use coupon code SET2 to save 50% at checkout. You get:
- 12 handpicked promotional/sales emails from the top 1% of Karon’s campaigns.
- 6 popular types of email styles (2 emails in each style).
- 12 easy-to-follow templates created from the 12 original emails. Just fill in the blanks, make a few tweaks and mail!
- Quick video guide on how to customize these templates for any product, service or event you want to sell.
- Top 4 tips for making your email copy more successful.
NEW!! The AI Freelancer’s Blueprint from Jim Daniels is the second AI product I got yesterday. (I paid for this one!) I haven’t had time to read the report yet, but I was intrigued enough by the upsell offer that I picked that up too. I’ve skimmed the table of contents of the blueprint, and it covers how to set up your own freelancing business using AI tools to create the content and complete the task you offer. I’m planning to use a lot of the suggestions he makes to streamline my own business, plus set up a services side hustle as well.
NEW!! Sue has new Bridal Shower Templates available and on sale in her shop this weekend through Tuesday, July 18. Coupon code BRIDAL saves $5 at checkout. The pack includes 11 templates in both PPT and Canva, and comes in 3 sizes.
NOW FREE!! Angela Wills has just made her signature Email for a Living training FREE! Angela makes almost 100% of her living from email marketing, and she really does walk her talk. This is the course she created to pull back the curtain and show you how she does it. There are 6 modules in total that cover:
- Principles of Email Marketing Success
- Establishing Your Email Style
- Types of Emails
- Sending Email Campaigns
- How to Write so People Buy from You
- Email for a Living
I paid for this when it first came out, and I’m so excited for you that you get to do it for free! In fact, I’m going to go through it again myself now that I’m changing newsletter formats and doing things differently to what I’ve always done.
That’s it for me this week. I’m off to get breakfast, hit the grocery store and then dive into my list this afternoon since I took most of yesterday off.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
See you tomorrow!
P.S. Are you on the waiting list for the Creative Repurposing Society yet?