It was another gorgeous day here in Central Ontario. I could totally get used to this! I went out earlier this morning to get groceries, and I’m pretty sure everyone in town had the same idea because the store was packed!
I’m doing much better about getting out of the house for at least a few minutes every day now. Yesterday I went out to go for my walk, and they were having a celebration for the hockey team, so I hung out there for awhile until the team arrived to show off their trophy. And then I went home when the speeches started!
I’ve been thinking a lot about schedules and systems and working to my energy levels the past few days.
As much as I tend to rebel against any kind of structure or routine, I’ve noticed that there’s a big part of me that craves it too, especially when it comes to business. As a creative soulpreneur, my mind can easily go in a million different directions in a minute or two. So having systems in place to get the work done is huge for me.
That’s why my favorite membership for the past few years has been Cindy Bidar’s Six Figure Systems. As much as I love content, and do have several content memberships as well, the only membership that’s non-negotiable for me is Cindy’s. And that’s because the way she structures her trainings makes it easy for me to focus and follow along and actually get things done.
From today through Sunday, she’s put the membership on sale and you can save 25% off the monthly price. She’s also added an annual option for this sale as well. This is the last time the price will be this low as it’s increasing later on this summer.
So, I should probably tell you what you get inside your members area:
- 33 In-depth business building courses
- 15 checklist and template packs
- 12 Members-only Workshops
That’s what’s waiting for you when you sign up. Then each month you’ll get:
- Live workshops
- Checklists and Templates
- Trello boards for managing your projects
- Continual improvement cheat sheets
- Access to the members-only community
So, that’s my top pick for today and probably for most of the week.
A Few Other Deals You Might Like
FREE!! Create a Workbook Live Workshop from Alice and Yusef is on Wednesday, May 24.
Ends Tomorrow! Money Blocks Mindset Workbook from Jenn at Planning Addicts is available and on sale through Wednesday, May 24. Use coupon code CASH to save 50% at checkout.
Ends Tonight! Positively Coping With Change from Lynette at Thrive Anywhere is on sale this week through Tuesday, May 23. This workbook helps people work through change so they learn skills to cope and flourish through it.
Overcome Inferiority Complex PLR Special from Tools for Motivation is available this week through May 26 for only $14.95. This special deal includes:
- 10 articles, plus audio versions, mini-reports, and slide decks repurposed from them
- 20 social tips posters
- The “How to Stop Comparing Yourself to Others” Tips Report, along with a slide deck, images, and video content
New Today! Overcoming Imposter Syndrome PLR from Sajan and Justin is on sale this week through Sunday, May 28. This one kind of goes along with the Inferiority Complex content above from Tools for Motivation. This is a “biz in a box” style package that covers:
- What imposter syndrome really is and why it is so important for you to overcome it to live the life that you want!
- 6 major benefits of overcoming imposter syndrome that will inspire you to take action and keep your motivation levels high every day!
- The ONE thing that you MUST do to overcome imposter syndrome – most people do not do this and set themselves up for failure from the start!
- 10 common mistakes that other people make when they are trying to overcome imposter syndrome that you can easily avoid and increase your chances of success!
- The 8 key traits of a growth mindset that you can easily develop to ensure that your overcoming imposter syndrome efforts will brandish the best results!
- And more…
Last Day to Vote
The Ritchie Media Store Closing Sale is still going on through May 31. But, today is the last day to vote on whether you are interested in having me make the Master Rights available for the products in the sale. I’ll let you know in tomorrow’s Wednesday roundup whether there was enough interest for me to go ahead or not.
And that’s it for me today! I’m going to grab some dinner and then work on my Etsy store for a couple of hours this evening.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!