Happy Friday! And Happy Easter if you’re celebrating Good Friday today!
It’s a gorgeous, and extremely quiet day here. Since it’s a holiday, the downtown is pretty much shut down, so there’s no traffic, no yelling in the streets, nothing and I am feeling very at peace with the world today.
When I was a kid, every year on Good Friday we would go out for fish and chips dinner to a restaurant that was owned by a friend of my father. I got out of the habit when Shaun was younger because he doesn’t like fish, so now that I’m on my own I decided to revive the tradition for myself.
The diner downstairs was having a fish and chips special today, so I went down for lunch only to find the whole place filled up. Usually when it’s full like that, I just get my food to go and bring it back upstairs. But today as I was placing my order, the owner’s partner came up to the counter and said I was welcome to come and sit with him and his employees, if I didn’t mind sitting with a bunch of guys. So I did, and it was nice to meet some new people and just have a conversation. But I got the biggest shock of all when I went to pay for my lunch and found out that it was already paid for!
That was the perfect ending to a perfect meal, and I’m so grateful for the treat!
Here’s what I have for you today…
Today’s Read: 6 Ways to Leverage Content Through Repurposing
I’m a great fan of repurposing as a way to leverage content and other online assets in order to get the most out of them. It’s a great way to save time, effort, and money when building your business and later when you’re getting ready to scale things up.
Doing this will save time by enabling you to reuse what you’ve done, save effort by not overthinking things, and save money because you can sell the same things you’re already selling in new ways.
Here are six ways you can leverage content to create even more income opportunities:
1. Repurpose your content
You are already generating a lot of content for your blog, your website, your social media, and your products. You can reuse almost everything you create at least once by changing its format, adding to it, and making it better.
Deals Ending Today
Flash Sale on Mini Memberships from Piggy Makes Bank is on this week. There are three different mini memberships to choose from and each one comes with 5 articles, 5 emails, 5 social media friendly graphics, 5 social media posts, and an ebook compilation of the articles.
For individual memberships, use coupon code MINIDEAL to save 50% on each one through April 7.
If you decide you want all 3 use coupon code SPRING2023 and you’ll save $30/month off the listed price through April 7.
Maximize Each Day PLR Special from Tools for Motivation is on sale this week through Friday, April 7. This is a full PLR package on the topic of making the most out of each day. Topics covered in the content include:
- The importance of planning
- The power of a morning routine
- What to do when the day drags
- How to deal with unforeseen obstacles
- The benefits of a bedtime routine and quality sleep
Canva & Adobe Firefly Tutorials Video PLR from Charles is available and on sale this weekend. I’m looking forward to digging into these because one of the main reasons I kept my Adobe membership for another year was to be able to play with Firefly and see what it’s all about. The videos also cover Microsoft Designer and Bing Images as well.
New Mentions Today
New Bundle: Coaching Toolchest is the latest from Val & Rayven at Bundle Bash. This month’s bundle features 29 resources with a combined total of over $1900. And the best part is… they’re not just for coaches. Here are a few that I’ve got my eye on:
- Rob Fortier – Write Your Profitable Welcome Sequence in an Hour – $97
- Jessica Wangelin – The DIY Designer Canva Course + Template Library – $97
- Elisha Klein of Clearly Coached – Procrastination Buster Course – $37
- Alicia Johnson – A Balanced Guide to Content Marketing (without getting burned out) – $47
- Helen Garfield of The Creatives Desk – 98 Beautiful & Strategic Social Media Templates for Canva! – $39
- Holly Haynes – The Crush the Rush Content Planning and Repurposing Masterclass – $47
Free Content: The 5 Must-Have Skills for Becoming a Consultant from Sharyn at Content Sparks. This is an epic blog post pack that comes with a lead magnet and content upgrade sequence. It’s available for free through Tuesday, April 11.
NEW!! Productivity Content Kit from Jenn at Passion for PLR is available and on sale this month. Use coupon code POMODORO to save 50% through April 30. You get:
- Affirmations – 30 affirmations to add to a journal or provide to your audience.
- Canva Templates – 10 different templates. Fully editable free in Canva.
- Photos – 4 links to photo sites with creative commons license.
- Epic Blog Post- 3504-word blog post called “The Ultimate Guide to Boosting Your Business’s Productivity”
- Self Survey – 15 questions or prompts to help your audience practice productivity
- Social Messages – 40 messages taken from the blog posts to share on your social media accounts.
New Training: Create a Digital Phone Planner in PowerPoint from Lori Winslow is available and on sale through Monday April 10. Use coupon code CALLME to save $20 at checkout.
Updated Training: Create Smartphone Wallpaper to Sell from Karon Thackston is on sale for only $17 through Tuesday, April 11. This was one of her most popular products last year, and she’s updated it for 2023
Ongoing Deals You Might Like
Sue’s birthday sale is on this weeekend! She’s celebrating by having a huge sale where you can save 61% on anything in the shop (including the first month of memberships) when you use coupon code SUE61 through April 10. Shop Sue’s Birthday Sale
Fun Monster Daily Chore Chart from Jan at Simple Happiness is on sale through Tuesday, April 11. These are a really cute way to make chores more interesting and fun for kids. This is created with Google sheets and when a chore is checked off, a colorful monster pops up with a “well done” message. And the graphics can be easily changed out to something more suitable for your niche, if monsters aren’t your thing.
Beyond Your Comfort Zone Workbook Template from Mary Jo at Cool Bean Design. Save $15 through Sunday, April 16. No coupon required. This 30-page template comes in Canva format, and is designed to guide your clients or audience through a series of exercises that will help them identify their comfort zones, understand why they stay there, and help them move beyond them.
Brandable Motivational Graphics for $1 from Ekit Hub! Alice and Yusef have a set of 10 motivation graphics for you this weekend for only $1 in their Easter Eggstra Long Weekend Sale. There’s also a bump offer to pick up 90 more graphics for only $7.
Notion Millions from James Renouf. I bought this yesterday morning when it was released, but haven’t really had time to look at it yet. I’m intrigued though and will have a run through of it over the weekend. I use Notion a lot, and I’d love to learn how to make the templates because there a lot of very cool ones out there and more streams of income is never a bad thing, right?
Any Size Image Secrets from Amy Harrop – I picked this up when it launched, and finally had a chance to read through the guide this morning. I picked up some good tips and have a few ideas on how to turn some of my existing products into SVGs for sale. I love how she always finds new resources for her trainings, and this one is no exception. She’s got a number of different tools – both free and paid that you can use to create your own SVGs too.
Me Skills Live Coaching Event hosted by Kelly McCausey is on next week from April 10 to 14. The topic is Building Skills for a More Joyful Life, and features 14 presentations on personal development and mindset topics. Registration is free, and replays will be available for purchase. I’m signed up already, and hope to see you there!
The Art of Mindul Living PLR from Justin and Sajan is on sale this week. This is a “biz in a box” style content pack that covers:
- What living mindfully really means and why it is so important for you to use the best mindfulness techniques to transform your life!
- 9 major benefits of living mindfully that will inspire you to take action and keep your motivation levels high every day!
- The ONE thing that you MUST do to live a mindful life – most people do not do this and set themselves up for failure from the start!
- 7 untrue myths and misconceptions about mindfulness that you must ignore as they can prevent you from achieving your goal of living mindfully!
- 8 common mistakes that other people make when they are trying to live mindfully that you can easily avoid and increase your chances of success!
- The best breathing techniques that you can easily master and practice every day to help you build a mindful life!
- How to use the incredible power of mindfulness meditation every day so that you can truly live a mindful life!
- 8 powerful and proven ways to help you to live mindfully – these are all easy to implement and the guide reveals everything step-by-step!
- How to utilize the power of cognitive restructuring so that you can make the necessary changes and build a mindful life!
- 8 life-changing best practices that you must follow to live mindfully and transform your life for the better!
New Illustrator for Beginners Training from Design Cuts is on sale this week. Save 30% (no coupon required) and learn the fundamentals of working with vector graphics.
New! The Adventurous Creator’s Playful Collection from Design Cuts is available and on sale this week. It includes 21 gorgeous graphics packs including one of Everdrifter’s Mandala Creators!
The Speed Blogging AI course from Erica Stone is out now, and I picked it up yesterday because I thought it looked interesting. I’m all about upping my affiliate game so am very interested to see what she says and does in this training.
Deals and Updates from Me!
The good news is I’ve finally got a brand new planner finished and up in the new shop. It’s a 90-day dated goals planner that runs from April 1 to June 30, so you can keep all your Quarter 2 goals and plans in one place. It’s on sale through April 12, and you can save $10 with coupon code SPRING10. Here’s a quick peek, and you can get the full details here: 90-Day Dated Spring Goals Planner
Yes! I’m tooting my own again today, because I’m so stinkin’ excited about the new membership, the new website, and life in general!
For only $9 a month you are getting:
- 30 coloring patterns
- A monthly pre-recorded training on different ways to use the patterns, create products, and grow your business. (The first training will be delivered this week)
- A brand new members only community where you can ask questions and get feedback.
- A monthly challenge
- A members only coupon for 30% off anything else in my shop
Update For members: I’ll be recording this month’s training and setting up the challenge as well, so both of those should be ready for you to use on Monday. And then I’ll be creating new patterns for May after that. If you’re not a member yet, you can join us here: Coloring Patterns Monthly 2.0
And, on May 1, my rebranded signature course will be re-opening. This will be a totally new course, with updated information and training, and you can get on the waiting list here: The Magic of Repurposing Waiting List
A Few Freebies
5 Free Procrastination Articles from Publish to Prosperity
7 Ways to Improve Your Body Image from Piggy Makes Bank – FREE Pack in includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
New!! Free Arty Splash Themed Templates Pack from Fran at Happy Journals
New!! Free Cherry Blossom Themed Template Pack also from Fran at Happy Journals
Free Habit Tracker Calendar from Lynette at Thrive Anywhere
That’s it for me this afternoon. I’m off to take a break and get fresh air while it’s quiet in the neighbourhood!
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!