It’s kind of a grey day here in Central Ontario. They’re calling for thunderstorms later this afternoon, so it’s a good morning for me to settle in with a cup of tea and get some work done!
It’s also a great day to go shopping, if stocking up on content is your jam. I’ll explain why in a minute.
But first, let’s talk Content Organization!
The Organize Your Content Challenge Starts Monday!
I’m hosting my first challenge starting Monday, June 19. It will be hosted in my customer community and came about because I got way more frustrated than I should have been when sorting content for my new site. There are currently two ways you can get it – You can purchase it outright for $27 here or you can get it free when you buy Melody’s new 2023-2024 Planner Kit for $17.
Here’s a quick rundown of what we’ll cover each day:
- Day 0 – Welcome
- Day 1 – The importance of having backups
- Day 2 – Taking inventory and letting go of what no longer serves you
- Day 3 – Naming conventions, file labels and tags
- Day 4 – There’s an app for that
- Day 5 – The power of consistency
- Day 6 – Challenge wrap up – what to do next
Register for the Challenge Here (both options are on the bottom of the page)
And now, for my partner picks today…
Two Birthday Sales You Don’t Want to Miss!
So, what happens when two of my all-time favourite content providers celebrate their birthdays in the same week?
Easy answer: Ruthie goes shopping!
For written PLR, one of my all-time favourites is Tools for Motivation, and for low-content templates hands down it’s Fran at The Happy Journals Club. And they’re both having birthday sales that start today! Here are the details:
To celebrate Justin’s birthday, Tools for Motivation is having a Retirement Sale where you can get 21 products that are being retired for $45 through Monday, June 19. That works out to a 96% savings! If you publish in the personal development niche, this is one you don’t want to miss as these products will never be available again after this weekend! Here’s a quick peek at everything that’s included in the bundle:
If you’ve never seen Fran’s work, you can check out the Blue Porcelain Reimagined Stationery Pack for free to get a feel for her work!
Partner Deals Ending Today
TODAY ONLY!! Affiliate Marketing Winner from Angela is on sale through the end of today! She’s turned the original live class into a self-study course, and you can grab it for 50% off The course includes 4 lessons that cover:
- Lesson 1: Understanding Programs & Finding the BEST
- Lesson 2: Organizing to Promote GREAT Affiliate Programs
- Lesson 3: How to be a STAND OUT Affiliate
- Lesson 4: Adding Affiliate Marketing INTO Your Business
Content Accelerators Closing for the Summer – Catherine is doing some branding of her Content Accelerators site this summer. She’s offering you the chance to save 40% on anything in the shop through Friday, June 16 when you use coupon code RENOSALE. You’ll also have to download anything you want to keep from the sight by then as well as there will be no access at all during the rebrand.
NEW!! Michelle has a new Home Canning Planner Journal available this week. Use coupon code CANNING to save 50% through Friday, June 16. This package comes with 31 pages in both Canva and PowerPoint options for easy editing. I have to tell you, as I was looking down the list of pages included, all I could see was my mom in the kitchen at our summer cottage making jams, pickles, and tomato sauce. I might have to buy this just for the memories it brings back for me.
NEW!! Fun Summer Printables from Sue at Createful Journals.
Sue’s been on a roll lately! She’s just added two new summer printables to her shop and you can save on both through Friday, June 16.
Scavenger Hunt Pack – use coupon code SCAVENGER to save $3
Family Summer Bucket List – use coupon code SUMMER to save $3
These are both popular topics that are selling well on Etsy right now.
Other Partner Deals You May Like
FLASH SALE!! The Coloring and Activity Books Challenge from Julie (her Q4 Challenge from last year) is on sale this weekend! Save $50 for a limited time – I’m not sure how long the sale is going to last, so I’d grab it sooner rather than later if you’re looking to get yourself ready for Q4.
There are 10 modules in the challenge, and each one helps publishers slow down, take baby steps, and follow an easy method of publishing that helps overcome self-doubt, procrastination, and overwhelm. By the end of the 10 days you will have your first (or next) book published, if you follow through on each day’s tasks.
NEW!! Jan is back with a brand new DFY Spreadsheet package for you. The Travel Budget & Planner Spreadsheet package is on sale through Thursday, June 22 – no coupon required. The spreadsheet will help keep travel costs under control and it also includes a travel itinerary planner to help with choosing options for transport, accommodation and excursions, a to do list to make sure none of the all-important preparations are forgotten, and a detailed packing list.
Additional sheets provide live currency conversion to help with budgeting and a destination research tool to help with planning the trip. And there’s a photo board too which can be used to gather inspiration or to post photos from your trip.
NEW!! ChatGPT Plugins Playbook is the latest video PLR from Charles Harper. In this set, which is also the New Marketer Workshop, vol. 4, he’s covering various plugins you can use to enhance the functionality of ChatGPT. The video titles include:
- 0001 – ChatGPT Plugins
- 0003 – SEO Plugins
- 0005 – Create a Video in ChatGPT with HeyGen
- 0007 – Do Your Travel with Kayak and ChatGPT
- 009 – Find the Right ChatGPT Plugin
- 0011 – Use ChatGPT to Summarize Any Web Page
- 0013 – Originality AI and Plagiarism
- 0015 – Use ChatGPT to Write the Perfect Prompt
- 0017 – How to Create a Course Curriculum with ChatGPT
- 0019 – How To Summarize Podcast Show Notes
- 0002 – One Word Domains Plugin with ChatGPT
- 0004 – Create a Video in ChatGPT with Visla
- 0006 – Vox Scripts – Search YouTube Transcripts
- 0008 – Use ChatGPT For Your Ideal Domain Name
- 0010 – Export Your ChatGPT Content To a PDF
- 0012 – Compile Information using Webpilot
- 0014 – Use ChatGPT to Interact with a YouTube Video
- 0016 – How To Use the Plugins
- 0018 – How to Use ChatGPT to Find The Right GIF
- 0020 – Use the Photorealistic Plugin to Create Midjourney Images
NEW!! Jennifer at Health & Wellness PLR has a new package of Self-Care for Wellness and Wellbeing available for under $10 this weekend. It comes with:
- Lead Magnet: ‘Self-Care for Wellness and Wellbeing’ (7 pages, 1,821 words)
- Lead Magnet: ‘Self-Care Saturday’ (6 pages, 1,798 words)
- 10 Articles: Long Form Articles on Self-Care for Wellness (800+ Words Each)
- 100 Journal Prompts: All About Self-Care for Wellness (Word & Text format)
- 100 Affirmations: All About Self-Care for Wellness (Word & Text format)
- Journal: 102-Page Fully Unique Stylized Journal (Editable in Canva and PPT)
- Workbook: 54-Page Stylized Workbook (Editable in Canva and PPT)
- 2 Card Decks: Affirmations & Prompts Card Decks (Editable in Canva and PPT)
- Flat eCovers: 4 Editable eCovers (Editable in Canva)
NEW!! The Ultimate Spring Bundle from Di and Simone at PLR Planners is on sale this month through June 30. You can pick up this bundle of 5 niche planners for only $49. The planners included are:
- Anger Management Journal Bundle (Print & Digital)
- Cheese Making Journal Bundle (Print & Digital)
- Entrepreneurs Planner Bundle (Print & Digital)
- Essential Oils Journal Bundle (Print & Digital)
- Kid’s Writing Activities Ages 3+ (Print & Digital)
NEW!! Coping with Anxiety Workbook from Lynette is available and on sale through Tuesday, June 20. This workbook is perfect for your customers who suffer from anxiety. The step-by-step approach makes it easy for anyone to understand and implement, while the exercises help individuals to develop coping mechanisms and practical ways to work through their anxiety.
ENDS TOMORROW!! How to Draw Mystical Star Animals Templates and Graphics from Gabby is available this week. Use coupon code STARMAGIC12 to save $12 through Saturday, June 17. The package includes:
- 20 Mystical Star Animal Graphics in PNG, JPG, and SVG formats at 300 DPI in 2048 px x 2048 px
- Each graphic comes with Canva ‘How to Draw’ Templates with the steps of how to draw each animal in image-by-image and steps
- Step-by-step instructions making it easy to draw each animal.
- Commercial use rights enabling creators to sell their products incorporating our graphics.
NEW!! 2024 Calendar Kit from Sue is available and on sale this morning. Use coupon code 2024 to save $3 through Sunday, June 18. The kit comes with 3 designs – 2 boho portrait designs and 1 floral landscape design, with Sunday and Monday starts in both PPT and Canva formats.
Today’s Read: 6 Tips for Building a Business That Supports Your Lifestyle
If you are really interested in building a business that supports your lifestyle and practically runs itself, there are essential factors that you will need to consider. When you make the decision to build a business that gives you time freedom and supports your lifestyle you are embracing a mindset that is vastly different from the way most people are taught to run a business as just another job to work at for more than 8 hours a day.
Myself, and many others, have proved that you really can build a business around your life that provides enough income to do the things that are important to you, and that make you happy. If you want to travel, you can build a flexible business that allows you to travel. If you want to focus on raising your children, you can also do that while also creating a company that supports that choice. You could even build a 40-hour-a-week job if that’s what you really want. For me, I built a business that allows me to golf in the summer and be outside as much as possible!
FREE!! Magical Garden Celestial Graphic Set from Design Cuts
Free! Etsy Digital Product Mockups from MaryJo at Cool Bean Design are available now. There are 10 different layouts in the set, editable in Canva, and come with a personal use license.
Free Personal Development Newsletter Pack from Publish for Prosperity. It includes 4 articles, 3 newsletter layouts, and affirmation and quote graphics to get you started. You could easily set up the layouts with your own style and branding, and then add any of your own or other DFY content to create your own newsletter series.
10 Free Achieving Work-Life Balance Inspirational Graphics from Publish for Prosperity
Free Lavender and Teal Digital Papers from D’vorah
Free Goal-Setting Pack with Article, Checklist & Poster from Ekit Hub
Free Goal-Setting Printables Pack from Ekit Hub
6 Free Canva Templates from Kate Danielle
Free Self-Employment PLR from Cheri at Grow Your Blog with PLR includes 3 articles and 3 emails.
Freebie of the Week from The Hungry Jpeg (changes each Wednesday)
Free Design of the Week from Design Bundles (changes each Friday)
Free Font of the Week from Font Bundles (changes each week)
Daily Freebies from Creative Fabrica
That’s it for me this morning! I’m off to grab some lunch, and then get down to work on my new schedule.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!