It’s an absolutely gorgeous day here in Central Ontario. The humidity finally broke, the temperature is absolutely perfect, and I can’t believe that for a Saturday morning with the farmer’s market open across the road, how quiet and peaceful it is here!
I mentioned at the tail end of yesterday’s newsletter that I’d had a bit of a revelation about my new membership, and that I’d share that with you this morning. It’s nothing bad, and the membership will still launch on August 1st to celebrate my birthday. Normally I would’ve had a huge bundle sale that week, but I decided not to put myself through the stress of that considering how many PLR bundles there have already been in the last 3 months.
What the revelation was for me, and I think it’s a pretty big one, is that while I’m excited about this membership and what it can do for people in terms of repurposing content – both PLR/DFY and your own original content – I am not attached to the outcome of whether it’s a success or failure. And that’s a huge departure for me from when I launched previous memberships and pretty much depended on them to be a rousing success.
Would I like to have 500 members sign up right from the start? Absolutely! But whether that happens or not, I am still going to do what I’m going to do. And I think that’s what makes this venture so different from the other ones. It’s not a product-based membership at all this time.
What you’re getting instead of more products to gather digital dust on your hard drive is my 26 years of list building and email marketing experience, along with my 20 years of content repurposing experience. You’re going to see exactly what I do, how I repurpose all the content I’ve accumulated and get it out there making money for me. There will be formal courses, mini masterclasses, and spur-of-the-moment videos and podcasts. You’ll see exactly how I work with different DFY packages from my favourite vendors, and how I mash up that content with content I’ve created over the years. I’m still debating whether or not to actually have a group or a community. You’ll definitely have access to me through email, but running a community takes a whole other level of energy that I often just don’t have.
Am I nervous? Absolutely!
Do I have self-doubt over whether I can do this or not. That’s a big yes too!
But since I committed to doing this, I’m noticing just how many people are talking about repurposing and reusing content these days. It really is true that the more you focus on something, the more the Universe puts that something in your path! And that, more than anything, tells me this is the right direction for me. Plus, it feels right.
Here’s the thing… my friends have been calling me the “repurposing queen” for years. And they’ve been “gently suggesting” that I do something like this for about that same amount of time. So, I’m going to run with it.
Whether you decide to join me or not isn’t going to make any difference to what I do on a daily basis. I’m still going to be doing the work of repurposing my existing content into new products, creating new courses, printables, and books to publish and blogging my little heart out. The only difference will be if you decide you’d like me to share my tips and tricks with you or not. And I have no control over that.
Please don’t make the mistake of thinking that because I’m not attached to a specific outcome, that I don’t care. That’s not what I’m saying at all. It took me a long time to understand the difference, and that’s why this has been such a revelation. I can care whether I succeed or not, but this time for me the success is in doing the actual work and creating the products I want to create. Being able to teach others is just icing on the cake.
I’ve made the decision to do the work and share the process. It’s your decision whether you want to join me or not. I’ll still be here either way, rocking my to do list and at peace with whatever happens. Welcome to Ruthie 2.0!
If you want to get on the waiting list for when the Creative Repurposing Society opens, click here.
Thanks for reading,
Quick Links (for readers in a hurry)
- ENDS TONIGHT!! Marketing Misconceptions PLR from Piggy Makes Bank is on sale this week. Use coupon code MARKET to save $10 at checkout through Saturday, September 8.
- LIVE NOW!! The Connect and Convert Bundle! Over $1200 of list-building goodness plus summit replays for only $47. Plus my bonus Lead Magnet Workshop!
- NEW!! AI Website Playbook from Charles Harper. This video PLR course is on sale from today through Thursday, July 13
- ON SALE!! Manifest Your Dream Life only $7 this weekend at Health & Wellness PLR
- ON SALE!! Manifest Your Desires only $7 this weekend at Health & Wellness PLR
- ON SALE!! Law of Assumption only $7 this weekend at Health & Wellness PLR
- Learning WordPress Without Fear from Fran at Happy Journals – Save $30 with coupon code WORDPRESS30 through Saturday, July 15.
- NEW!! 100 New Canva Product Templates from Melanie are available and on sale through July for only $27.
- ON SALE!! New & Improved “Inspire Your Audience” Content Marketing Bundle from Publish for Prosperity is on sale this weekend. Use coupon code INSPIRE to save $60 through Monday, July 10.
- NEW!! Quokka Spirit Animal Content from Gabby is on sale this week through Wednesday, July 12. Use coupon code quokkacheer to save $20 at checkout.
- NEW!! Traffic and Social Media Academy Vertical Videos is the latest released from Jonathan Teng and is on sale through Monday, July 10
- NEW!! How to Acquire Your Ideal Coaching Clients – DFY course from Sharyn at Content Sparks is on sale this week through Wednesday, July 12. Save $200 at checkout – no coupon required.
- ENDING SOON!! Become a Journalpreneur: Create, Print and Sell Your Journals from Alice at PLR Finders – Guide and DFY templates, prompts, and covers for only $17
- NEW and FREE!! 3 Keys for Personal Growth PLR from Tools for Motivation is available through Sunday, July 9.
- FREE!! DFY 7-Day Challenge Planner from A Cup of Zen
- FREE PLR!! 7 Things You Can Do To Double Your Income from Piggy Makes Bank
Today’s Featured Partner Pick
Today’s featured pick is the Connect & Convert Bundle from Bundle Bash. I don’t usually make bundle sales the feature, just because there are so many products and some may appeal to you, and some may not. But, since the focus of this bundle is list building and that’s something we all need to be doing every day, I personally think this is too good a deal to pass up!
There are a total of 18 contributors with a combined value of over $1200 plus you also get the recordings from the summit. Here’s the list of contributors. I’ve bolded the ones that I think look pretty promising:
- Jennifer Dunham of Time, Money & Happiness Matters – Easy & Effective… List-Building Lead Magnets: How to Attract New Customers on Autopilot – $197
- Cheryl Rerick – WTF are Tags? – $199
- Val Selby of Bundle Bash – Collaboration Challenge + group coaching – $197
- Becky Beach – Coffee Talk Emails – $97
- Meg Burrage of Collaboration Station – Get Listed! Your Collaboration Quick Start! – $69
- Rayven Monique of Color Monthly PLR – Zen Zoo Animals Coloring Pages – $30
- Rebecca Brockman of That PLR Girl – Content Upgrade Template Toolbox – $27
- Crystal Nicole Jones & Pamela James – The Path to Productivity: Social Media | Lead Magnet Bundle – $37
- Joyce Layman – Ultimate Lead Magnet Accelerator Kit – $27
- Karrie Chariton of KMB Digital – The Panic-Free Launch Analytics Tracker – $27
- Kristen Miller – Bundle Brilliance – $97
- Rosemary Morretta of TeamSelfCare – Change Your Mindset, Change Your Life 30-Day Challenge – $49
- Dr. Renee Sunday of DRS Global – Ultimate Market and Promote Your Book Bundle – $30
- Jackie Ruggiero of Active Mom Printables – Minimalist Lead Magnet Page Layout PLR – $27
- Kylie Kelly – Ultimate Visibility Checklist & Collaboration Tracker – $37
- Erin Morris – Attraction Storytelling Framework – $47
- Carlene Kelsey of Desert Digital Ad Group – Know When You Are Ready For Paid Ads Guide – $37
- Angela Wills of Living Lifestyle Freedom – Endless Email Ideas with Core Messages – $45
The bundle is on sale through Sunday, July 16. Get your copy before it’s gone…
Fran’s New WordPress Course
Fran’s new course Learning WordPress Without Fear is on sale this week. You’ll be able to save $30 with coupon code WORDPRESS30 through Saturday, July 15.
This is an 11-part course where Fran will walk you through every step of setting up a WordPress site. Lessons cover:
- Buying the right domain & hosting
- How to install WordPress
- The full WordPress walkthrough
- Your URLs (before you do anything else, do this)
- How to choose your theme
- Using the media library (properly)
- Getting to grips with WordPress posts
- Getting to grips with WordPress pages
- Adding your user-friendly menu
- Customising your theme
- Getting to grips with WordPress plugins
Partner Offers You May Like
NEW!! AI Website Playbook from Charles Harper. This video PLR course is on sale from today through Thursday, July 13. It includes:
- 20 Over the Shoulder Mp4 Videos
- 20 Companion Mp3 Audios
- E-Covers and Sales Graphics
- Sales Pages and Sales Videos
- Lead Page and Lead Magnet
NEW!! Manifesting content on sale at Health & Wellness PLR. Jennifer has put 3 of her most popular manifesting content bundles on sale for just $7 each this weekend. The three bundles are:
NEW!! 100 New Canva Product Templates from Melanie are available and on sale through July for only $27. You get a pack of 100 templates that include:
- Planner Pages
- Finance and Budgeting Pages
- Habit and Tracker Pages
- Journal Pages
- Undated Calendar Pages
- Workbook and Process Pages
- Gift Certificates – and more!
- Plus 5 Canva Tutorial Videos!
ON SALE!! New & Improved “Inspire Your Audience” Content Marketing Bundle from Publish for Prosperity is on sale this weekend. Use coupon code INSPIRE to save $60 through Monday, July 10. Plus, you will get the updated 2024 version as soon as it’s released! This bundle includes:
- 57-Page Content Marketing Guide & Planner with Weekly Writing Prompts (PDF – Personal Use Only)
- 15- Page Content Marketing Guide (PDF – Personal Use Only)
- 4 x Personal Development List-Building Bundles (.doc – PLR) – 6,629 words/21 pages: Each bundle focuses on a specific Personal Development topic and includes a short report, 5 articles per bundle, Canva eCover templates (4x), and a copy & paste opt-in page
- Bundle Topics include: Stress Management, Becoming More Efficient, Mindfulness, and Self-Confidence
- 27-Page Canva Lead Magnet Template
- BONUS #1: 365 Personal Development Tips
- BONUS #2: 651 Inspirational Social Media Graphics
- Bonus #3: 149 Inspirational Quotes
NEW!! Quokka Spirit Animal Content from Gabby is on sale this week through Wednesday, July 12. Use coupon code quokkacheer to save $20 at checkout. This pack includes:
- 1 Epic Done-For-You Blog Post (1000+ Words)
- 1 Hand-Painted Watercolor Image File (300 DPI)
- 1 Hand-Painted Watercolor Background Image
- 7 Journal Page Templates and Cover Using the Graphics of the Bee Spirit Animal in Canva and PowerPoint in 8.5″x11″
- 2 Front Styles of the Spirit Animal Oracle Card Templates and 1 Back Style in Canva and PowerPoint in 2.75″ x 4.75″
- Commercial Use / PLR Rights
- 4 Additional Graphics Packages Include:
- Kids Graphics Pack
- Mystical Graphics Pack
- Watercolor Graphics Pack
- Line Art Graphics Pack
- And More
NEW!! Traffic and Social Media Academy Vertical Videos is the latest released from Jonathan Teng and is on sale through Monday, July 10. The main offer includes 40 videos on 4 in-demand topics: Website traffic, Facebook traffic, Pinterest traffic, and LinkedIn traffic.
NEW!! How to Acquire Your Ideal Coaching Clients – DFY course from Sharyn at Content Sparks is on sale this week through Wednesday, July 12. Save $200 at checkout – no coupon required. This DFY course content is designed for coaches, but there’s no reason you couldn’t repurpose it for service providers or consultants too.
NEW!! Marketing Misconceptions PLR from Piggy Makes Bank is on sale this week. Use coupon code MARKET to save $10 at checkout through Saturday, July 8. The package includes:
- 6,000+ word eBook/Workbook: How Marketing Misconceptions are Impacting Your Business,
- 30 Articles,
- 30 Emails,
- eBook Compilation of the existing articles for your convenience,
- 30 Social Media Posts
- + Bonus Materials:
- Branding Worksheet and Questionnaire
- Target Audience Questionnaire
ENDING SOON!! Become a Journalpreneur: Create, Print and Sell Your Journals from Alice at PLR Finders shows you how to cover how to build a business creating and selling journals. It’s on sale right now for only $17. I just bought this today, and I’m excited to go through this myself since creating a proper journal store is high on my list to get done this year! Some of the topics covered include:
- 5 important steps to understand before you start creating selling and journaling
- The things to know about WHY people love journaling, so you can create better journals that your customers can’twait to buy.
- What kind of journal themes are popular…we’ve laid out 100 for you that you can choose to focus on or use to dive deeper into your own specialty.
- 250 copy-paste titles you can use in a variety of themes.
- Making the important decision between digital or printed journals. We’ll tell you what to consider.
- Uncovering the unique experience you can provide to buyers of your journals, so they keep coming back for more.
- An overview of different types of journal layouts you can create to suit different journaling objectives.
FREE!! DFY 7-Day Challenge Planner from A Cup of Zen
FREE PLR!! 7 Things You Can Do To Double Your Income from Piggy Makes Bank – includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
NEW and FREE!! 3 Keys for Personal Growth PLR from Tools for Motivation is available through Sunday, July 9.
That’s it for me today! I’m going to grab some breakfast and take a wander through the farmer’s market before I decide what to do with the rest of my day! It’s much too nice to spend the day indoors!
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
See you tomorrow!