It’s been a busy day here today. And it was the first day we didn’t have any rain in about a week, so it was really nice to see the sun this afternoon!
The big news is that I finally got the new sending domain set up, along with a matching WordPress site and click tracker. So you should start seeing emails coming through the new domain starting tomorrow.
And the May patterns for Coloring Patterns Monthly are finished and in members accounts now. I’ll have preview graphics ready tomorrow if you want to have a peek at them. You can join us here for only $9/month: Coloring Patterns Monthly
I’m going to keep this short, but there are a few deals ending tonight that I didn’t want you to miss out on:
Deals Ending Today
Christina from CJD Laptop Lifestyle is having a Flash Sale to celebrate her birthday. Use coupon code B55 to save 55% on all PLR Products in her shop from now through Tuesday, May 2. (Coaching products excluded)
Quirky Digital Fitness Planner from Jan at Simple Happiness is on sale this week. Save $20 through Tuesday, May 2 – no coupon required. The planner includes 426 pages, fully linked, color-coded, and indexed. It’s designed to be used in an app such as GoodNotes, on your iPad or other tablet. It also comes with a 47-page instruction guide that shows you how to edit the planner to create your own unique version.
Burnout Journal PLR Templates & Digital Journal from Fran at The Happy Journals PLR Club is on sale from now through May 2. Save $20 at checkout when you use coupon code BURNOUT20. You get:
- 30 page layouts in full color and black & white undecorated versions
- Pages include mood trackers, sleep & stress trackers, self-assessments, etc.
- 3 sizes – 6×9, 8.5×11, and A4
- Powerpoint and PDF formats
- 120-page hyplerlinked digital journal included
Cleaning Planner Mega Bundle from Roxy is available now and on sale through Tuesday, May 2. The package includes:
- 36 Page Canva Cleaning Planner Template
- 5 X Canva Planner Cover Templates
- 5 X Sticker Templates
- 5 X Social Media Templates
Featured Partner Pick of the Day
The Stock Your Store DFY Spreadsheet Bundle from Melody is my top pick again today.
Spreadsheets are big business on Etsy as the recent courses have shown, and I’ve had a ringside seat to watch Mel as she’s put these gorgeous spreadsheets together. Here’s what you get in this 3-spreadsheet package:
- Use FREE Google Sheets – No Need For You or Your Customers to Buy Any Additional Software
- Fully customizable in MINUTES!!
- Track Your Own Launches and Ongoing Product Sales
- Track Affiliate Earnings and Payments Received
- Summary Page for Easy YTD Tracking for Income, Expenses and Profit/Loss
- Year-To-Date P&L Summary is Hyperlinked Directly to Each Month
- Totals From All Tabs Pulled into Summary Page – Text And Visual Charts for Easy Viewing!
- Easy To Customize Categories
- 12 Separate Monthly Tabs
- 3 Beautiful Designs
- Pass PLR rights to your Customers!
- Full Commercial Use / Private Label Rights: Sell them, give them away, edit as you please.
The bundle also includes two bonuses:
- Customized Explainer Graphics for your customers
- Editable Customer Guide
Mel says these are going on a dime sale tomorrow, so if you want to get them at the lowest price ever, today’s the day! At only $12 for the entire package, this really is a “steal”.
Other Deals Worth a Look
The Neurodivergent Entrepreneur from Piggy Makes Bank is available and on sale this week. Use coupon code DIVERGENT to save $10 through Saturday, May 6. This package includes Includes 30 Articles, 30 Emails, eBook Compilation, 30 Social Media Posts, the “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, and eBook/Workbook combo, and bonus checklists.
Find Your Passion. Find Your Purpose is the latest from Coach Glue, and it’s on sale through Thursday, May 4. Use promo code 27 to claim your savings at checkout. The content covers:
- Step 1: Create Your Own Definition of Passion and Purpose
- Step 2: Dig into What You Truly Desire
- Step 3: Get Crystal Clear on Your Natural Skills, Strengths, and Talents
- Step 4: Find What Ignites Your Flow State
- Step 5: Define Your True Desires
- Step 6: Uncover Your Unique Values
- Step 7: What Would it Mean for You to Settle for Less?
- Step 8: Get Clear on Your Underlying Fears and Obstacles
- Step 9: Define Your Dream Clients and Aligned Offers
- Step 10: Create a Meaningful Mission Statement and Take Action
New Printable: Hunting Logbook from Sue is a great topic for Father’s Day. It includes 11 layouts in 3 sizes and comes in both Canva and PPT formats. Use coupon code HUNTING to save 20% through Friday, May 5.
NEW!! Summer Self-Care Challenge from Mary Jo is available and on sale for only $9 through Monday, May 8 when you use coupon code SSCC23. This Canva template with commercial use rights comes in A4 and US Letter sizes, and includes 38 different self-care ideas to incorporate into the summer months, along with daily charting for accountability and progress tracking.
The Whole Person Stress Management Blueprint from JR Lang is on sale this week. It includes 9 reports, 28 articles, 40 tweets, 8 editable checklists, 8 checklist graphics, infographics, and much more…
Affiliate AI is the latest training from James Renouf. It’s all about creating 30-second faceless videos to promote affiliate products, and I’m looking forward to digging in to see how I can use this for myself. It’s on sale right now for a little over $11.
The New Marketer Workshop: Intro to AI Video PLR from Charles is available and on sale through Friday, May 5. It includes 20 over-the-shoulder videos that introduce several different AI platforms, and what you can do with them.
A Few Freebies for You
10 Free Achieving Work-Life Balance Inspirational Graphics from Publish for Prosperity
Free Lavender and Teal Digital Papers from D’vorah
Free Goal-Setting Pack with Article, Checklist & Poster from Ekit Hub
Free Goal-Setting Printables Pack from Ekit Hub
6 Free Canva Templates from Kate Danielle
Free Self-Employment PLR from Cheri at Grow Your Blog with PLR includes 3 articles and 3 emails.
Freebie of the Week from The Hungry Jpeg (changes each Wednesday)
Free Design of the Week from Design Bundles (changes each Friday)
Free Font of the Week from Font Bundles (changes each week)
Daily Freebies from Creative Fabrica
That’s it for me today. I’ll be back with your full mid-week roundup tomorrow!
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy.