It’s 6:30 a.m. as I’m writing this, and the sun is just starting to come up outside my window. I’ve been up since 5 because I’m trying to get into the habit of getting up earlier and getting more done in the mornings since I always seem to run out of steam by about 2 p.m. I don’t even need an alarm clock because Dan has decided that I should be getting up earlier, and he wakes me up by standing on my shoulder and yowling in my ear! And of course as soon as I’m up and about, he then wanders down to the foot of the bed and goes to sleep for the rest of the morning!
I’ve gotten a lot done so far this morning too, between journaling, a good planning session, and an exercise video so far! And I just opened up my browser, and this was the photo that showed up on my Momentum Dash (you can add your own photos in the plus version) this morning…
This makes me so happy. This is one of my favourite photos of the beach where I go walking whenever I can. I haven’t been there in quite awhile, but this is very near to where my dream beach house is, and I think having it show up randomly on my dashboard this morning is a great sign and a great reminder that there is magic at work in my life, and that by being intentional with it I can and will get to where I want to be sooner rather than later.
Here’s what I have for you this morning…
Today’s Read: 6 Ways to Give DFY Content Your Voice
One of the best things you can do when using DFY content is to give it your own voice. This does three things for you:
1. It differentiates your content from others using the same content
2. Depending on how much you change, it can render the DFY content unrecognizable
3. It allows you to shine as the expert.
As someone who has used a lot of DFY content over the years, I’ve experienced this first hand. And being able to create blog posts and products that no one can tell come from DFY content really does make a huge difference in the success of that content.
One of the reasons for that is this:
Popular blogs, courses, and other content have a definite ‘voice’. They are infused with personality and there’s a tone in the content that resonates with their audience.
But how do you get that personality from DFY content when the majority of it is written in generalities and has no personality or voice?
When you consider that the whole purpose of DFY content is to give you a base to start with, the fact that it has no voice is intentional. It’s not going to sound like you or have your energy, because that’s the part the YOU are supposed to bring to the equation.
Here are 6 things you can do to give your DFY content your voice:
Top Picks This Week:
The Stock Your Store DFY Spreadsheet Bundle from Melody is my top pick again today.
Spreadsheets are big business on Etsy as the recent courses have shown, and I’ve had a ringside seat to watch Mel as she’s put these gorgeous spreadsheets together. Here’s what you get in this 3-spreadsheet package:
- Use FREE Google Sheets – No Need For You or Your Customers to Buy Any Additional Software
- Fully customizable in MINUTES!!
- Track Your Own Launches and Ongoing Product Sales
- Track Affiliate Earnings and Payments Received
- Summary Page for Easy YTD Tracking for Income, Expenses and Profit/Loss
- Year-To-Date P&L Summary is Hyperlinked Directly to Each Month
- Totals From All Tabs Pulled into Summary Page – Text And Visual Charts for Easy Viewing!
- Easy To Customize Categories
- 12 Separate Monthly Tabs
- 3 Beautiful Designs
- Pass PLR rights to your Customers!
- Full Commercial Use / Private Label Rights: Sell them, give them away, edit as you please.
The bundle also includes two bonuses:
- Customized Explainer Graphics for your customers
- Editable Customer Guide
Mel says these are going on a dime sale tomorrow, so if you want to get them at the lowest price ever, today’s the day! At only $12 for the entire package, this really is a “steal”.
NEW!! Weight Loss Tracker for Google Sheets is the latest offer from Jan at Simple Happiness. I love Jan’s spreadsheets and can’t wait to dig into this one and get it up in my shop. This tracker provides a complete system for setting weight loss goals and tracking progress. It also comes with an instruction PDF showing you how to change the graphics, colors and how to deliver it to your customers. Pick it up for only $17 through Thursday, May 11 – no coupon required.
NEW!! The New Tech PLR Toolboxfrom Fran at The Happy Journals is available and on sale this week. Save 50% with coupon code NEWTECH50 through May 12. This is an all-inclusive toolkit that includes 5 long blog posts, content upgrades, journal templates, prompts, and social media videos.
I have a couple of Fran’s other toolkits, and they are filled with all kinds of content on a theme that you can use for your blog and newsletters and give you products to sell too.
Deals Ending Today
Find Your Passion. Find Your Purpose is the latest from Coach Glue, and it’s on sale through Thursday, May 4. Use promo code 27 to claim your savings at checkout. The content covers:
- Step 1: Create Your Own Definition of Passion and Purpose
- Step 2: Dig into What You Truly Desire
- Step 3: Get Crystal Clear on Your Natural Skills, Strengths, and Talents
- Step 4: Find What Ignites Your Flow State
- Step 5: Define Your True Desires
- Step 6: Uncover Your Unique Values
- Step 7: What Would it Mean for You to Settle for Less?
- Step 8: Get Clear on Your Underlying Fears and Obstacles
- Step 9: Define Your Dream Clients and Aligned Offers
- Step 10: Create a Meaningful Mission Statement and Take Action
Attitude is Key PLR from Aurelius is available and on sale for under $10 through Thursday, May 4. Topics covered in the “biz in a box” style package include:
- The routines and habits you need to start forming today to change your mental outlook on life.
- How creating positivity in your life can change how you live completely?
- Why you need to focus on your attitude to meet your goals?
- How to focus on yourself and your habits to push out negativity?
- How to find the best way to show gratitude and appreciate every single day?
- And so much more!
From Stuck to Unstoppable PLR from Sajan and Justin is on sale this weekend through Thursday, May 4. This is another “biz in a box” style package that covers:
- What perfectionism really is and why it is so important for you to overcome it to live the life that you want!
- 8 major benefits of overcoming perfectionism that will inspire you to take action and keep your motivation levels high every day!
- The ONE thing that you MUST do to overcome perfectionism – most people do not do this and set themselves up for failure from the start!
- 8 untrue myths and misconceptions about perfectionism that you must ignore as they can prevent you from being successful!
- 9 common mistakes that other people make when they are trying to overcome perfectionism that you can easily avoid and increase your chances of success!
- And more…
New Deals This Week
NEW!! Victorian Weddings Coloring Pages from Rayven are on sale this week. Grab this 30-page package for only $27 with coupon code WEDDINGS through Monday, May 8.
NEW!! Business Finance Essential Sale from Content Sparks this week. From now through May 10 you can save up to 60% on any of these 8 products (2 are brand new!):
- 1 – Essential Finance Skills for Small Business Owners * Workshop / Webinar (no sales funnel)
- 2 – Essential Finance Skills for Small Business Owners – Upgrade Pack (NEW!) * Module Quizzes & Sales Page Copy
- 3 – Small Business Finance Skills – 7 PLR Articles with Content Upgrades (NEW!) * Lead Generation
- 4 – Fast Cash Strategies for Small Businesses * White Label Course with Sales Funnel
- 5 – Create a Quick Cash Boost for Your Business * 5-Day Challenge Kit
- 6 – How to Use Templates to Streamline Your Business * White Label Course with Sales Funnel
- 7 – How to Use Templates to Streamline Your Business – Upgrade Pack * Module Quizzes & Sales Page Copy
- 8 – Streamline Your Business with Templates * 5-Day Challenge Kit
NEW!! Website Maintenance Plan from Lynette is available and on sale this week. Pick it up for only $23 (reg. $47) through Tuesday, May 9. Help your customers stay on top of their website maintenance with this package of checklists and worksheets that covers things like:
- Regular backups
- Security monitoring, including malware scans and updates
- Performance monitoring, including uptime and page load speed
- and more
Other Deals Worth a Look
The Neurodivergent Entrepreneur from Piggy Makes Bank is available and on sale this week. Use coupon code DIVERGENT to save $10 through Saturday, May 6. This package includes Includes 30 Articles, 30 Emails, eBook Compilation, 30 Social Media Posts, the “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, and eBook/Workbook combo, and bonus checklists.
New Printable: Hunting Logbook from Sue is a great topic for Father’s Day. It includes 11 layouts in 3 sizes and comes in both Canva and PPT formats. Use coupon code HUNTING to save 20% through Friday, May 5.
NEW!! Summer Self-Care Challenge from Mary Jo is available and on sale for only $9 through Monday, May 8 when you use coupon code SSCC23. This Canva template with commercial use rights comes in A4 and US Letter sizes, and includes 38 different self-care ideas to incorporate into the summer months, along with daily charting for accountability and progress tracking.
The Whole Person Stress Management Blueprint from JR Lang is on sale this week. It includes 9 reports, 28 articles, 40 tweets, 8 editable checklists, 8 checklist graphics, infographics, and much more…
Affiliate AI is the latest training from James Renouf. It’s all about creating 30-second faceless videos to promote affiliate products, and I’m looking forward to digging in to see how I can use this for myself. It’s on sale right now for a little over $11.
The New Marketer Workshop: Intro to AI Video PLR from Charles is available and on sale through Friday, May 5. It includes 20 over-the-shoulder videos that introduce several different AI platforms, and what you can do with them.
NEW!! Sell Printables on Etsy Kickstart from Chelsea at PLR Friends is available and on sale through Monday, May 8. The course is designed to guide beginners through the steps of how to create their first printable in Canva, open their Etsy shop, and list their first product. Use coupon code ETSYKICKSTART20 to save $20 at checkout.
A Few Freebies for You
10 Free Achieving Work-Life Balance Inspirational Graphics from Publish for Prosperity
Free Lavender and Teal Digital Papers from D’vorah
Free Goal-Setting Pack with Article, Checklist & Poster from Ekit Hub
Free Goal-Setting Printables Pack from Ekit Hub
6 Free Canva Templates from Kate Danielle
Free Self-Employment PLR from Cheri at Grow Your Blog with PLR includes 3 articles and 3 emails.
Freebie of the Week from The Hungry Jpeg (changes each Wednesday)
Free Design of the Week from Design Bundles (changes each Friday)
Free Font of the Week from Font Bundles (changes each week)
Daily Freebies from Creative Fabrica
That’s it for me today. I’ll be back with your full mid-week roundup tomorrow!
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy.