It’s a gorgeous day here in Central Ontario. It’s not too hot, so I’ve got the windows open and just a fan going. This morning when I went out for my walk, it was actually a little cool. It really does feel like summer is winding down, and that we didn’t have a whole lot of one this year.
I took my walking poles with me this morning for a change and was pleasantly surprised to find that I didn’t have nearly as much pain in my hips as I do when walking without them. Up until now I’ve only ever used them for trail walking in the snow, but they’ve got a permanent place by the door now so that I remember to take them with me.
Today’s Read: 2 Ways Creating Hard Deadlines Can Keep You From Failing
As a creative soulpreneur, it seems to me that hard deadlines often become a movable object, rather than the hard stop they are meant to be. When you work for yourself, it’s so easy to just move the goal post if you feel like you can’t quite get there the time you gave yourself at the beginning of a project. Or, you may have skipped setting any sort of deadline at all. And that’s a problem if your business relies on you getting things done (and what business doesn’t) and meeting committments to your customers and clients.
Hard deadlines are an essential part of any successful plan because they:
• make sure you get the right things done in the right order to accomplish your goals
• create consistency, organization, and smooth workflows
• give you clarity around expectations and responsibilities
• allow for maximum success and productivity.
In other words, when you set clear, hard deadlines and stick to them, you allow for a better use of your time, as well as the ability to focus on your goals and achieve your best life. Once you realize that you don’t have to run to beat the clock, you can also better manage your energy and improve your productivity.
And here’s what I have from our partners this week…
(in case you’re in a hurry. More detailed product descriptions below)
FEATURED! Plug-and-Play Trello Toolkit from Cindy Bidar is on sale for only $29 through Sunday, August 27. You also get her “Organizational Mastery for Online Entrepreneurs” course as a bonus. No coupon needed.
FEATURED! Angela Wills has put her Mindmap Everything course on sale this week through Friday. Save $30 at checkout – no coupon required.
NEW! Systeme.io PLR Video Tutorials from Charles on sale this week through Sunday, August 27.
ON SALE! For just 2 more days (today through Wednesday, August 23) Mitzy has dropped the price of her Pretty Spreadsheets for Profit course to just $37 (reg. $97).
NEW PLR ON SALE! The Declutter Your Mind content bundle from Tools for Motivation is on sale this week with extra bonus content for only $14.95.
REGISTER FREE! The AI Success Club masterclass, Leveraging the Power of AI to Tell Your Story, will show you how to quickly generate all kinds of versions of your story that you can use on your website, landing pages, emails and across social media. The class is live on Thursday, August 24th at 3pm eastern / Noon pacific.
LAUNCH PRICE ENDS TONIGHT! Counting Worksheets Generator from Niranjan and Bings is the big news in the low content space today. If you’re in the kid’s printables publishing niche and do things like activity books, math workbooks, or early education, you’ll want to take a look at this. It’s on sale from today through Tuesday, August 22.
NEW! Personal Growth Canva Templates from MaryJo at Cool Bean Design. She’s put together a set of 7 new personal growth templates that can either be purchased individually, or you can buy the whole bundle for just $17.
NEW! Creativity Journal Templates from Fran at Happy Journals. Use coupon code CREATIVITY23 to save $10 at checkout. This is a remake of an earlier pack so check your account before purchase to make sure you don’t already have it.
NEW! Minimalist Budgeting PLR Pack is also from Fran, and new in her store.
NEW! Unleash AI with 101 Delegated Marketing Tasks is new from Tiffany Lambert. This is a 35-page e-book that is broken down into 4 parts. I’m thinking you could do a lot of different things with this!
Looking for the freebies? They’re at the end of today’s newsletter.
Featured Partner Pick Today – Plug and Play Trello Toolkit from Cindy Bidar
If you like Trello, you’re going to love this collection of Trello boards that Cindy’s put together in her Plug-and-Play Trello Toolkit. For the first time, she’s bundled her most useful boards into one easy-to-access offer, and the price point is so sweet you’re not going to want to miss out.
Her brand new Plug-and-Play Trello Toolkit includes all the boards you need to:
- Plan your content marketing calendar (works for bloggers, podcasters or anyone (YOU!) who publishes content as a part of doing business).
- Organize your operating procedures so your entire team is always working with the most up-to-date processes.
- Organize and schedule your email campaigns (no more long gaps or “what the heck am I going to email today?” anxiety).
- Create new opt-in offers without missing a single critical step in the process.
- Develop good traffic driving habits to keep subscribers and sales coming in.
Plus, she’s recorded six video lessons to help you make the most of the boards, including:
- How to use power ups and automation to do more with your boards automagically.
- How to use the calendar power up for easy campaign planning.
- Two ways to use an SOP board to organize all your projects.
- How to add your own checklists and procedures to Trello.
Get the Plug-and-Play Trello Toolkit here for just $29 (no coupon required) and when you order before Sunday, you’ll also receive her course, “Organizational Mastery for Online Entrepreneurs” as a bonus.
ICYMI – Yesterday’s Featured Partner – Mindmap Everything from Angela Wills
Yesterday’s featured promotion ties in with the whole idea of productivity planning, and so I’m excited to announce that my good friend Angela Wills has put her Mindmap Everything course on sale this week through Friday. You can save 30% at checkout – no coupon required.
What I love about this course is that Angela doesn’t just tell you how to use mindmaps, she takes it to the next level and shows you how to manage your whole life with them. Check out the sales page about halfway down, and you’ll see the screen shots of some of her personal mindmaps.
There are three main parts to the course:
- Part 1: Using Mindmap Everything to Change Everything
- Part 2: Make Your Mind Maps That Enhance Life & Business
- Part 3: More Mind Mapping Strategies to Take it to the Next Level
In addition to the video training, you’ll also get 12 mind map templates from Angela’s personal collection to get you started.
New Today! Learn Systeme.io from Charles Harper
Charles has just released his latest PLR Video tutorials pack, and this time he’s covering Systeme.io. I’m really excited to pick these up for myself because I’ve actually been watching the growth of Systeme.io for a couple of years now. I already have a free account there, and the only thing that stopped me from going all in at the time was that I wanted an actual shopping cart. Now that I don’t need that so much, I’m seriously considering it for one of my upcoming projects. The 20 over-the-shoulder videos cover:
- 0001 – Starting with System IO
- 0002 – Settings and Set Up
- 0003 – Set Up Your Domain
- 0004 – The Systeme Affiliate Program
- 0005 – Set Up a Digital Product to Sell
- 0006 – Digital Product Set Up
- 0007 – Digital Product Set Up – Part 2
- 0008 – Basic Page Set Up
- 0009 – Page Settings
- 0010 – Adding Popups to the Page
- 0011 – Set Up and Order Form
- 0012 – Thank You Page Set Up
- 0013 – E-Mail- Domain Authentication
- 0014 – Complete the Domain Settings
- 0015 – Confirm The Sender Address
- 0016 – Automating E-Mail for Sale
- 0017 – E-Mail Newsletters
- 0018 – Set Up A Campaign
- 0019 – Set Up Your Home Page and Blog
- 0020 – Set Up an Online Community
They’re on a dimesale this week through Sunday, August 27, and right now you can pick them up for less than $10. Check them out here
Price Frozen for One More Day – Counting Worksheets Generator from Niranjan & Bings
Because they got Deal of the Day after the sale ended last night, Niranjan and Bing have left the launch price available until midnight tonight. If you haven’t had a chance to check out the Counting Worksheets Generator yet, be sure to do so before midnight EST. If you’re in the kid’s printables publishing niche and do things like activity books, math workbooks, or early education, this is going to save you tons of time.
The main component of this offer (there are 4 in total – the main offer and 3 additional offers) allows you to create pages on the fly for different counting workbook styles including:
- Counting and Writing Books
- Search and Count Books
- Skip Counting Books
- Counting Backwards Books
- Counting By Blocks Books
You can create books with all one style of pages or mix and match them to create high quality activity books.
I’ve personally used a lot of Niranjan’s software for different projects, and he and Bings have always provided quality software products.
An Old Favorite On Sale – Pretty Spreadsheets for Profit from Mitzy Thompson
For just 2 more days (today through Wednesday, August 23) Mitzy has dropped the price of her Pretty Spreadsheets for Profit course to just $37 (reg. $97).
I went through the course when it first launched, and I love that she’s come at the whole spreadsheet trend from both a design and a usability perspective. I like that she focuses the training around Google Sheets too, so you don’t need to pay for software to create them, and your customers don’t need to pay for software to use them.
The course includes:
- 12 Comprehensive Learning Modules (teaching you how to create stunning spreadsheets)
- 8 Over-the-shoulder Videos showing you an implementation for creating a pretty spreadsheet from scratch
- Tips and tricks through the course to show you how to create spreadsheets easily even if you’re a complete beginner
- A unique Cheat Sheet giving you 30 ideas for spreadsheets in non-financial niches (to make it even easier)
- Bonus Module – Teaching you advanced techniques for incorporating data visualization tools such as charts and graphs
PLR On Sale – Declutter Your Mind from Tools for Motivation
The Declutter Your Mind content bundle from Tools for Motivation is on sale this week with extra bonus content for only $14.95. The bundle includes:
- The complete Declutter Your Mind pack with 10 blog posts, 10 audio files, 2 mini reports, 10 slide decks, 20 tips posters, and 2 eCovers.
- You also get the How to Stay Sharp Content Bundle with and audiobook, 10 articles, 2 mini reports, 10 slide decks, 20 tips posters, and 2 eCovers
- And the Overcoming a Creative Block Tips Report that comes with the report, eCover, slide deck, slide images, and tips video.
Other PLR/DFY Content On Sale This Week
NEW! Personal Growth Canva Templates from MaryJo at Cool Bean Design. I’m excited to pick this one up for myself! She’s put together a set of 7 new personal growth templates that can either be purchased individually, or you can buy the whole bundle for just $17. The templates included are:
- Personal Growth Affirmation Cards ($7)
- Healthy Habits Tracker ($7)
- Goals and Productivity Planner ($7)
- Increasing Positivity Journal ($7)
- Self-Awareness Journal ($7)
- Improve Relationships Workbook ($12)
- Overcome Limiting Beliefs Workbook ($12)
NEW! Creativity Journal Templates from Fran at Happy Journals. Use coupon code CREATIVITY23 to save $10 at checkout. This is a remake of an earlier pack, and I love the new facelift that she’s given it. It includes:
- 31 Creativity Journal Pages (2 sizes + decorated & non-decorated)
- 30 Creativity Journal Prompts
- 30 Art Journal Prompts
- 20 Creativity Affirmations
- Daily Creativity Checklist
NEW! Minimalist Budgeting PLR Pack is also from Fran, and new in her store. For only $7 you get:
- 5 Planner Pages
- 20 Money Mindset Journal Prompts
- 20 Money Mindset Affirmations
- A Snowball Tracker Checklist
NEW! Unleash AI with 101 Delegated Marketing Tasks is new from Tiffany Lambert. This is a 35-page e-book that is broken down into 4 parts that cover:
- Part I: Traffic and Branding with AI Assistance
- Part II: AI for Customer Connection and Strategic Collaboration
- Part III: AI-Driven Insight and Innovation
- Part IV: AI-Enhanced Monetization and Revenue Growth
You can see the full breakdown of what’s included in this package on the sales page.
Free Masterclass This Week – Leveraging the Power of AI to Tell Your Story
The AI Success Club masterclass, Leveraging the Power of AI to Tell Your Story, will show you how to quickly generate all kinds of versions of your story that you can use on your website, landing pages, emails and across social media.
The class is live on Thursday, August 24th at 3pm eastern / Noon pacific.
You’ll learn how to start blending the authenticity of your story with the precision and lightning-fast power of AI.
Through real-world examples, hands-on training, and expert insights from AI Success Club Co-Founders Andy O’Bryan and Denise Wakeman, you’ll discover how AI tools can enhance your narrative, making it more relatable, engaging, and impactful.
A Few Freebies
Free 7 Reasons You Need a Simple Business Plan if You’re Serious About Increasing Profits epic blog post pack from Content Sparks. Available until August 23.
FREE Staying Organized Content from Ekit Hub includes a short report, editable cover, and worksheet.
FREE “How to Add More Fun to Your Homeschooling Lessons” Content from Ekit Hub includes a short report, editable cover, checklist and worksheet
Free 7-Day Etsy Shop Quick Start Challenge from Michelle at PLR Niche
Free Home Plant and Succulent Coloring Pages from Carmen
Collaboration is Easy Guide from Bundle Bash
50 Free Content Inspiring Prompts from Melissa at Time freedom Business
5 Free Creativity Articles from Publish for Prosperity
Free Becoming a Successful Entrepreneur PLR from Piggy Makes Bank
Daily Font & Graphic Freebies from Creative Fabrica
Free Design of the Week from Design Bundles
Free Graphics of the Week from The Hungry Jpeg
Free Vintage Musical Instruments from The Hungry Jpeg
Get 8 Free Canva Templates from Melanie
Free 18-month Dated Planner Canva Template from MaryJo
That’s it for me today. I’m off to scrounge for some dinner and then work on my projects a bit this evening.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
PS: Here’s what I have on sale this week:
- 15 Zen-Style Halloween Coloring Pages – use coupon code SPOOKY9 to make them $9 through the end of August.
- 15 Zen-Style Fall Coloring Pages – use coupon code FALL9 to make them $9 through the end of August.
- 20 Fall Fairy House Coloring Pages – use coupon code FAIRYHOUSE9 to save 50% through the end of August
- Stock Your Shop Workshop Replays are still available for $10 each or $27 for all three.