It’s a gorgeous, sunny day here in Central Ontario this morning. And as soon as I’m done sending this to you, I’m taking myself out for breakfast and maybe a walk along the canal before I hit the bookstore and the grocery store.
I haven’t bought a hardcover book in a long time, but I was recommended something this week, and I want to get the 1 copy that’s listed as being in stock at the local store. Mostly I read on kindle these days, but I find it really hard to get into a non-fiction book without physically holding it in my hands. I like to be able to take notes, add flags and sticky notes to the pages and otherwise mark it up without actually writing in the margins.
So, that’s my day planned out. It will be good to get out of the house for a bit because I haven’t gone very far at all this week.
On the Creative Repurposing Society front, I’m getting closer to starting to build out the sales page. I’ve got a really good idea of how I want to structure the inner workings of the membership, but I’m still waiting for Thrive Support to fix the conflict before I start trying to add content again. I think the developers only work Monday thru Friday, so I’m not counting on hearing anything from them until after the weekend. In the meantime, you can still get on the waiting list if you want updates and other goodies before we go live in about 10 days.
And a quick reminder that time is winding down for you to download all your PLR products out of the Ritchie Media store. I will be disabling all the downloads on August 1, so make sure you get whatever you want to keep before then.
And now, here’s what I have for you this morning…
Today’s Read: 12 Cool Types of Evergreen Content to Create
When it comes to creating different types of evergreen content, the sky really is the limit. As long as the content you are creating is intended to last longer than the latest fad, and is relevant to your audience, you can pretty much use any format you prefer to deliver it.
As I mentioned in a previous post, evergreen content is great for creating lead magnets and building your audience. The key is to make sure you are delivering solid information that solves problems for your audience and makes them want to consume more of what you create and share with their friends too.
Creating evergreen content allows you to create a much more stable business because your content is always out there working for you. I find it a much less stressful model than being in a constant launch cycle and always having to come up with new ideas.
Using different types of evergreen content allows you to create once, get the information in front of your audience and then spend more time on marketing tasks so that you are always building your list and making sales from this existing content.
Quick Links (for readers in a hurry)
- FEATURED!! How Free Products Leads To Profit from Jen at NAMS is being relaunched this weekend through Tuesday, July 25. Bonus Live Workshop included!
- ON SALE!! Nicole is having a sale this weekend on her journaling package over at Content Drafts. You can save $10 on Write It! Boost Productivity and Transform Your Life Through Journaling when you use coupon code journal through Sunday, July 23.
- NEW!! The Midjourney Playbook Video PLR from Charles is on sale this week.
- NEW!! Finding Clarity – 7 Day Ecourse also from Publish for Prosperity is on sale this weekend.
- FREE!! 5 Finding Clarity PLR Articles from Publish for Prosperity
- NEW!! The Prosperity Academy PLR Videos are on sale starting this morning, through Monday, July 24. The main offer includes 84 short videos in both horizontal and vertical formats that cover 4 in-demand topics
- NEW!! Meditation Content and Printables Bundle from Jennifer at Health & Wellness PLR is a new pack that is geared toward people who are new to meditation. It’s on sale for only $9.95 this weekend.
- ON SALE!! This weekend Sharyn at Content Sparks is having a sale on her Rebranding Your Business course through Monday, July 24.
- NEW!! ThriveCart Kickstart is the newest course from Angela Wills, and it’s all about how to use ThriveCart to launch your classes and courses quickly. The course starts on July 24, and at pre-launch pricing of only $75 through July 28.
- Sajan’s Morning Motivation Mastery. This is a full PLR package that focuses on the transformative power of morning rituals.
- ONLY $5!! Design Cuts Blazing $5 Creative Summer Bonanza sale starts today! It includes 24 different packs of brushes, textures, graphics, fonts, and more. Only available for a short time!
- SUPER CUTE!! If you’re targeting the back-to-school niche this year, Hungry Jpeg has a super cute bundle of Smart Cookies Back to School Edition. It has 490+ files of school-themed clipart, educational graphics, animal characters, and more for only $14.
- ON SALE!! Creative Fabrica All Access Membership for only $4.99/month
- Four Seasons Creative Writing Journal Template from Mary Jo at Cool Bean Design is on sale this week. Save $20 when you use coupon 4SEASONS at checkout.
- The AI Freelancer’s Blueprint from Jim Daniels. It’s all about using AI tools to create a freelancing business.
Featured Partner Pick Today
UPDATED FOR 2023!! How Free Products Leads To Profit from Jen at NAMS is being relaunched this weekend through Tuesday, July 25.
This is a set of 20 comprehensive checklists that focus on the exact processes you need to create free content and monetize it without feeling too salesy. Each step-by-step checklist shares an approach to creating high-value free content, and then monetizing it.
I’ve used this system in the past, and can tell you from experience that it really works.
Plus, as a bonus you’re also getting a bonus live training with Jen Perdew where she is going to show you how to create free content and products using AI.
I’m really excited to see both the updated content, and to get on the live training next week. I’ve been a NAMS Insider for years and have always been a little in awe of Jen and how scary smart she is when it comes to marketing and business stuff. I can’t wait to see what she’s come up with this time!
Other Partner Deals You Might Like
ON SALE!! Nicole is having a sale this weekend on her journaling package over at Content Drafts. You can save $10 on Write It! Boost Productivity and Transform Your Life Through Journaling when you use coupon code journal through Sunday, July 23.
The package includes:
- 2000+ word Epic Blog Post
- 5 Supporting Blog Posts
NEW!! The Midjourney Playbook Video PLR from Charles is on sale this week. In these 20 over-the-shoulder videos, he covers:
- 0001 – The Midjourney Application
- 0003 – Creating a Private Server and Adding Midjourney
- 0005 – Basic Image Creation with the Imagine Prompt
- 0007 – Upscaling Variations
- 0009 – Upscaling and Panning
- 0011 – Image Input Into Prompts
- 0013 – Aspect Ratio Parameter
- 0015 – No Parameter
- 0017 – The Midourney Discord Server
- 0019 – Deleting Your Creations
- And much more
FREE!! 5 Finding Clarity PLR Articles from Publish for Prosperity available today.
NEW!! Finding Clarity – 7 Day Ecourse also from Publish for Prosperity is on sale this weekend. It comes with:
- 10-Part “Finding Clarity” Email Series
- 7 In-Depth “Finding Clarity” Blog Posts/Articles
- “Finding Clarity” Report
- “Finding Clarity” Workbook
- 2 Sets of Professionally Designed eCover Graphic Sets
- Lead-Generating Opt-in Page
- 10 Easy-to-Edit Canva Inspirational Quote Templates
NEW!! The Prosperity Academy PLR Videos are on sale starting this morning, through Monday, July 24. The main offer includes 84 short videos in both horizontal and vertical formats that cover 4 in-demand topics:
- Power of Abundance
- Power of Creativity
- Power of Attitude
- Power of Change
I was looking at all the titles listed on the sales page, and I can see so many ways to use this content, that I can’t wait to get my hands on these and dive in.
NEW!! Meditation Content and Printables Bundle from Jennifer at Health & Wellness PLR is a new pack that is geared toward people who are new to meditation. It’s on sale for only $9.95 this weekend. The bundle includes:
- Report #1: ‘5 Common Forms of Meditation’ (5 pages, 1,704 words)
- Report #2: ‘Meditation for Beginners’ (5 pages, 1,833 words)
- Report #3: ‘Enhancing Meditation Practices With Accessories’ (5 pages, 1,774 words)
- Report #4: ‘Creating Your Own Meditation Space’ (5 pages, 1,819 words)
- Report #5: ‘How to Make Meditation Work For You’ (5 pages, 1,768 words)
- 10 Articles: Articles on Meditation for Beginners (400+ Words Each)
- 100 Journal Prompts: All About Meditation (Word & Text format)
- 100 Affirmations: All About Meditation (Word & Text format)
- Journal: 102-Page Meditation Journal (Editable in Canva and PPT)
- Workbook: 53-Page Meditation Workbook (Editable in Canva and PPT)
- 2 Card Decks: Affirmations & Prompts Card Decks (Editable in Canva and PPT)
- Flat eCovers: 7 Editable eCovers (Editable in Canva)
ON SALE!! This weekend Sharyn at Content Sparks is having a sale on her Rebranding Your Business course through Monday, July 24. This course covers everything your audience will need to create a re-energized brand for their business. The course covers how to:
- Inject new life into their business
- Open up new markets
- Communicate what’s unique about their business
- Clarify their business’s values and mission
- Create a deeper connection with their customers
NEW!! ThriveCart Kickstart is the newest course from Angela Wills, and it’s all about how to use ThriveCart to launch your classes and courses quickly. The course starts on July 24, and at pre-launch pricing of only $75 through July 28. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Walkthrough of my entire setup in ThriveCart
- Step by step instructions on how to sell digital downloads, courses and/or group coaching and memberships on ThriveCart.
- Walkthrough of all the sections of ThriveCart (a “tour” basically).
- Salespage Templates & How to Set up Shopping Cart Salespages in ThriveCart.
- Setting up an Affiliate Program in ThriveCart.
If you already have ThriveCart and want to use it to its fullest check out ThriveCart Kickstart.
ONGOING!! Sajan’s Morning Motivation Mastery is on sale this week through Sunday, July 23. This is a full PLR package that focuses on the transformative power of morning rituals. I know for myself if I don’t get my journaling time in before I start the rest of my day every morning, things never seem to go as planned. Here are some of the topics that the package covers:
- How morning rituals impact productivity, focus, and overall well-being.
- Fascinating examples of successful people’s morning rituals and what you can learn from them.
- The significance of a goal-oriented morning routine and its key elements.
- How to set and adapt your morning routine according to your evolving goals.
- The importance of starting your day with purpose and clarity.
- Techniques for setting intentions that align with your personal values and goals.
- The role of a positive mindset in supporting your morning routine.
- Exploring the science behind positive thinking and its advantages.
What I’ll be doing with this is repurposing it all to add to my new personal development blog and shop, and I’ll be sharing how I do that inside the Creative Repurposing Society.
Four Seasons Creative Writing Journal Template from Mary Jo at Cool Bean Design is on sale this week. Save $20 when you use coupon 4SEASONS at checkout. This journal comes with seasonal writing prompts designed as:
- Inspiration for exploring creativity
- A way to capture personal reflections
- Motivation for storytelling
NEW!! The AI Freelancer’s Blueprint from Jim Daniels covers how to set up your own freelancing business using AI tools to create the content and complete the task you offer. I’m planning to use a lot of the suggestions he makes to streamline my own business, plus set up a services side hustle as well.
That’s it for me this morning! I’m off to get breakfast and do something for a bit.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
See you tomorrow!
P.S. Are you on the waiting list for the Creative Repurposing Society yet?