And Happy Earth Day!
Mother Earth is getting a good drink in to celebrate here in Central Ontario! It’s been raining off and on since about midnight last night, and I’m just now starting here the odd rumble of thunder in the distance. I need to make a quick run across the road to the store, and have a feeling I’m going to get just a little bit wet!
Here’s what I have for you today…
So, What Can You Do with a Year’s Worth of Content?
Over the past couple of days I’ve been sharing bits and pieces about the Year’s Worth of Goal Setting Package. I’ve put it all together in a blog post here for your convenience, along with the details of my bonus.
If you’ve been following along so far, you’ll know that I’ve share with you everything that comes in the content, and what topics that content covers. Today I want to share several different ways you can use the content.
Here they are:
- Give the reports away as an opt-in offer to grow your list, add it to your membership site and more.
- The series of reports can be put into a book or ebook that you put up for sale. Bundle that up with the worksheets and checklists and you can start teaching a very in-depth course.
- Each report comes with an ecover set, so you can give a more tangible feel that helps increase the perceived value, whether you’re giving it away for free or offering it for sale.
- The articles are perfect for your blog, membership site, social media…or bundle them up into another report or several reports.
- Create quick printables like journals, coloring books, etc.
- The product /poster templates can be used for printable wall art posters and book inserts. They can also be used for print on demand products like mugs, t-shirts and more. Use a service like Printful and create these products without any upfront costs.
- There’s tons of social media fodder. From the coloring pages to the posters and articles, there’s a lot of great stuff to share. Use them as posts, stories and more.
- Sell printable or print-on-demand journals. These are fully done and ready go. Journals can be a very lucrative low content product. They’re also a great extra to give to students of your course and your coaching clients.
- Put together an in-depth course to teach your students about the topic. You have the educational materials, practical tools and marketing materials to make it happen.
- A lot of this content is also perfect for loading up your membership site. Don’t have a membership site? You could consider starting one.
- Create product bundles with the matching journals. Bundle up the value and customers are more likely to say yes to buying.
- Change the easy-to-edit journal designs to appeal to different audiences. These are totally editable and adaptable to your target audience.
- Create high-value and easy gifts to ship to your very best clients. A little thoughtfulness goes a long way for creating lifetime customers.
- Use the images as beautiful blog or writing prompts. Just add the image to your post and start writing your thoughts on what the saying means to you and how your clients might benefit from it. And if you’re selling templates as well, make sure to link to it from all the posts.
If you’d like to watch over my shoulder for the next few months while I implement the Year’s Worth of Goal Setting Content on my blog, grab the one-time pay package here. You’ll find the access instructions waiting in your download area on the Ekit Hub site.
Today’s Featured Partner Pick
Savvy Digital Scrapbooking Sales from Mitzy Thompson
This is the latest release from Mitzy, and I had a chance to go through a review copy last night. And I have to tell you, I was pretty impressed with what she’s created for you. The course is designed to show you how to create and sell digital scrapbooking elements to add another stream of income to your business. There are 12 modules in total, that cover everything from what digital scrapbooking is to how to create products and package them together to make more sales. There’s also a bonus module on creating digital scrapbooking frames.
Each module includes video content, and several of them also include worksheets and cheatsheets as well. I like Mitzy’s teaching style because she’s really thorough and makes sure you really understand what you’re supposed to be doing and what actions you should be taking.
The bulk of the course focuses on creating digital papers and other design elements that you can create using your digital papers. And since you know how much I love digital papers and how versatile they are, I have a bonus for you too.
Purchase through my link and I will send you the replay of a workshop I did on how to use your digital papers to create physical POD products too. I have a little editing to do to take out the off-topic stuff as it was a live workshop, and it will be in your Warrior Plus bonus area by the end of today.
Other Weekend Sales from Preferred Partners
Burnout Journal PLR Templates & Digital Journal from Fran at The Happy Journals PLR Club is on sale from now through May 2. Save $20 at checkout when you use coupon code BURNOUT20. You get:
- 30 page layouts in full color and black & white undecorated versions
- Pages include mood trackers, sleep & stress trackers, self-assessments, etc.
- 3 sizes – 6×9, 8.5×11, and A4
- Powerpoint and PDF formats
- 120-page hyplerlinked digital journal included
2023 Stress Management Bundle from Jennifer at Health & Wellness PLR is on sale this weekend for only $9.95. This is a huge bundle of content and printables that includes:
- 2 Lead Magnets
- 10 Articles (800+ Words Each)
- 100 Journal Prompts
- 100 Affirmations
- Journal & Workbook (Canva & PPT)
- 2 Card Decks (Canva)
- 4 Original eCovers (Canva)
Biohacking PLR is the latest offer from Geoff and Susie at Master PLR. It’s on sale this weekend and you can save $20 when you use coupon code BIOHACK at checkout. The pack includes:
- 10 articles.
- Report eCover graphics
- Squeeze page, or optin page
- Call-to-action graphic
- 5 emails for your autoresponder series.
- eBook eCover graphics
- eBook sales page and download page.
- Social media posts.
- 10 square social posters.
- 10 extra length social media
Amplify Your Brand: Podcasting Strategies for Online Business Growth from Cindy Bidar
This is Cindy’s latest training, and it’s full to good info and podcasting systems straight from a successful podcast host. Use coupon code AMPLIFY to save 60% at checkout through Sunday, April 23.
A Few Freebies for You
NEW!! Free Lavender and Teal Digital Papers from D’vorah
NEW!! Free Goal-Setting Pack with Article, Checklist & Poster from Ekit Hub
NEW!! Free Goal-Setting Printables Pack from Ekit Hub
6 Free Canva Templates from Kate Danielle
Free Self-Employment PLR from Cheri at Grow Your Blog with PLR includes 3 articles and 3 emails.
Freebie of the Week from The Hungry Jpeg (changes each Wednesday)
Free Design of the Week from Design Bundles (changes each Friday)
Free Font of the Week from Font Bundles (changes each week)
Daily Freebies from Creative Fabrica
That’s it for me this morning. I’m off to grab some lunch and make a quick store run. I’m determined to get all this tax stuff off my plate this afternoon, so I can start working on my bonuses for the Year’s Worth of Goal Setting Content, and Mitzy’s Savvy Digital Scrapbooking course. I’ll see you again tomorrow with your full Sunday Roundup!
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy.