Have you ever had one of those Aha! moments that literally knocks you on your butt? I had that happen to me on Thursday. (It’s taken me 3 days to write this newsletter, in case you’re wondering where I’ve been the past few days.)
I was talking to a couple of friends and I was telling them how excited I am about the new Tools for Motivation package and what I can do with it, and one of them asked me a question that literally knocked me on my butt.
I was saying how as I was writing up the description of the product for my newsletter, that my mind was racing with ideas on how to use it. And my friend asked me if I thought I brought my PLR hoarding energy to my newsletter.
You could’ve knocked me over with a feather. I think I pretty much stopped breathing for a minute while it sank it.
Because she’s right… I am a huge collector of PLR (not crazy about the term hoarder), and it’s past time I did something about it. Because I do tend to come at sharing with you from the collector’s mindset of “gotta have it, don’t miss out on anything.” And now that it’s been pointed out to me, I don’t like it!
I make no secret of the fact that I love PLR. I want to buy every piece of content I share with you, and if I’m honest I’ve probably bought way more than I should. I’ve been buying it since 2004 when our current version of PLR was “invented”, and I’ve never stopped. And I’ve been very proud of the fact that I’ve been a member of a few sites since they started. And if I’m honest, my PLR stash has more content in it than any one person could ever use in 10 lifetimes. And that’s not to say I don’t use it because I do… just not enough of it or quickly enough to ever make a dent in said stash.
So, what does this all mean and why am I telling you this?
Well, it means that for me big changes are coming. And since you read this newsletter, that means they’re coming for you too in the way that I share content and products. I’ve been trying to figure out a way to abandon the laundry list style of newsletter for awhile now, and some days it works and some days not so much. But I think I’ve got a new format figured out and I’ll unveil that on Monday.
And it also means I’m going to be open about my PLR collecting tendencies, and also share more of what I’m doing with it all. There is so much that can be done with all of the PLR that I have collected – and I know that you may or may not have a pile of content you’ve collected too! That’s what the focus of this newsletter is going to be all about going forward.
I hope you’ll stick around for the ride, because I’m pretty sure we’re going to have a really good time!
And now, here are a few things you might want to check out before they’re gone:
Quick Links (for readers in a hurry)
- Pick of the day! Giving Change a Chance PLR from Tools for Motivation
- Last day for BC Stack
- Email Marketing Fundamentals from Cindy Bidar
- Email Results Challenge from Angela Wills
- ConvertKit Quick Tips Training from Melanie Dougherty
- How to Turn Blog Posts Into Ebooks from Karon at Marketing Words
- Julie Coffman’s new “Shop in a Box” Mindful Wellness content
Today’s Featured Partner Pick
Giving Change a Chance PLR from Tools for Motivation is on sale this weekend through Monday, June 26. This is a full package that covers the process of embracing change and how to make the most out of it. It includes content for:
- Selling (Premium Content)
- Building Your List (Lead Generation Content)
- Growing Your Brand (Web Marketing Content)
- Growing Your Social Presence (Social Content)
- Bonus Content – 3 extra packages included when you buy this week!
It’s no secret that I love the content that the team at Tools for Motivation puts out. It lends itself so well to being used in so many different formats. When I looked at everything that’s included in this package, my mind went into overdrive with it, and it’s become my top priority for getting used up over the coming months.
Last Day for BC Stack
BC Stack ends today, and if you’re wanting to up your traffic game this year, this is the one bundle you do want to take a serious look at. Here are a just a few of the products that caught my attention:
- AI Traffic Mastery by Dwayne Jeffries
- Easy Content Makeover: How to Double Your Traffic without Making New Content by Nick Loper
- The SEO Content Writing Course by Heather Ritchie
- Increase Your Podcast Traffic with SEO & Video by Krystal Proffit
- “CLICK CLICK BOOM: Accelerate Your Website Traffic for Explosive Growth” by Chad Fullerton
- Turn Traffic into Email and Email into Traffic by Angela Wills
- YouTube Traffic Secrets: 23 Proven YouTube Traffic Tactics for 2023! by Lou Bortone
- 2023 Blogger Breakthrough Summit Audio Pass by Elizabeth Stapleton
- SEO for Affiliate Marketing Success by Passive Income Superstars
Email Marketing Training from Two of My Favorite Teachers:
Two of my all-time favorite people to learn from when it comes to email marketing (and really marketing in general) are Cindy Bidar and Angela Wills. And they’ve both got email marketing training available for you right now.
Email Marketing Fundamentals from Cindy Bidar is on sale for 71% off through Sunday, June 25. This is a bundle of 3 courses that will walk you through the fundamentals of email marketing. It includes:
- Lead Magnet Makeover
- Opt-in Funnel Follow Ups
- Six-Figure List Building Systems
I’ve been through all three of these courses at least once, but I feel like before I dig into Angela’s challenge, I need to go through them again and get my email marketing systems tightened up.
So, what’s Angela’s challenge? She is running an Email Results Challenge that starts on July 1 that goes all the way through Q3 to September 30. This is a challenge focused on getting results for people who already have a list and want to grow it and make sales from it. I’m going to be working on building a brand-new list in Q3 so that I can run some case studies and change formats, and this is perfect for me to be able to do that.
Here are the challenge details:
- Starts July 1st and runs to September 30th, 2023.
- Includes Challenge PDF Guide, Cohort Facebook Group, Accountability and Draws for Prizes for Action Takers.
- The cost is a one-time $80 OR you can get it included with your Email Practice Club membership. (Both options are on the sales page)
Check out the Email Results Challenge (registration closes July 5)
While we’re on the subject of e-mail marketing, if you use ConvertKit, you might want to take a look at Melanie’s latest ConvertKit Quick Tips Training. In it she’s going to share her tips for automating with tags, automations and rules including:
- Automate Tagging, Un-tagging, Re-Tagging your customers
- How to make sure current subscribers are excluded from going through your main Welcome Sequence each time they sign up for your new offers
- How to send the same email to different groups of subscribers at the same time
- How to set up & automate Subscribers who only want to hear from you 1x or 2x a week
- 5 Step Process Automation Template included
- Using the Rules function to save time
This is a steal at only $9 and I picked it up the other day. Haven’t had a chance to actually do the training yet, but it’s on my list to look at over the weekend.
And on the Content Repurposing Front…
There are two repurposing related products I wanted to share with you this weekend. The first one is:
How to Turn Blog Posts Into Ebooks from Karon at Marketing Words. Use coupon code BLOGEBOOK50 to save 50% through Sunday, June 25. This how-to guide will show you how to create ebooks from your blog posts without starting over from scratch. Here’s what the guide includes:
- 3 video demos that walk you through the basics of 4 different ebook-creation processes. Two are free. Two are paid, but affordable. The videos only take a few minutes to watch… you can start turning blog posts into ebooks in no time!
- Step-by-step cheat sheets that highlight what’s in the video. Print them out and keep them handy, so you can zip right through the process every time.
- Blog post conversion worksheet to make sure you have everything you need lined up before you start the process of creating ebooks, so it goes as fast as possible.
And the second one is Julie Coffman’s new “Shop in a Box” Mindful Wellness content. I won’t be sharing a whole lot of templates going forward, but this pack excites me so much that I’ve decided to do a bonus recording for you and show you how I’m going to repurpose it all to create products for my brand new personal-use printables shop! (I’ll be recording that bonus in the next day or two, and will upload it to the warrior plus dashboard when it’s ready.)
This pack includes 51 pages of themed worksheets and templates all designed to help your customers achieve their health and wellness goals. Julie’s got just about every aspect of health and wellness covered on some level, from fitness to meal planning, self-care, mindset, and more. I can’t wait to start working with these and get them repurposed for my own shop!
And of course, there are always freebies:
FREE! Cat Crazy Coloring Pages from Rayven are available from today through Monday, June 26. You get 10 fun cat coloring pages absolutely free when you use coupon code CATCRAZY.
NEW! Design Cuts Weekly Freebie – Cute Kiddie Patterns & Posters
That’s it for me this morning! I’m off to find some breakfast, and then go for a walk before it starts raining!
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!