It’s been one of those days! I got up and went for my walk again this morning. That’s two days in a row! And while I haven’t seen any physical signs of improvement after just two days, I can say that mentally I feel very much refreshed and ready to take on the world, or at least my little corner of the web!
I feel like I need to change up my plans here a bit, so I spent a lot of time this afternoon thinking about what to do next, and how that will work. I’ll have more details for you in a couple of days, just as soon as I get it all worked out in my head and a clear plan down on paper. All I can say for sure right now is that it involves adding a couple of pieces to my overall plan for the rest of the year. So I need to fit those moving pieces together.
The main reason for all of this change is easy: I don’t like how I’ve been feeling about how things are going lately. So, I’m being proactive about it, and that’s a huge change for me! Which is why today’s read is from the archives, all about being more proactive in your planning…
Today’s Read: 3 Tips for Being More Proactive in Your Planning
Are you a proactive or reactive person?
Personally, I’ve always been a more reactive person and as the first step to being more proactive I’m taking ownership of that. I know that I’m not organized and my brain works in weird ways that have me jumping all over the place – not an excuse, just an observation at this point – but I’ve decided that for the coming year I’m going to be much more proactive, think more like a CEO and make things happen for me.
Proactive people strive to be organized as much as possible and always take accountability and ownership. They always see failure as an opportunity to learn and do better. Their behaviors and actions are a conscious choice as a direct result of their values or morals.
Proactive people also use other people as inspiration but compare it to their values before they react and hardly feel dependent on others. They are confident and believe they have what it takes to get the job done, and they never wait for success to come; they make it come to them. They act and never avoid it or make excuses. With these attributes, it’s obvious to see why being more proactive leads to more success.
Reactive people, on the other hand, tend to go about life unprepared and unplanned. They wait around until things happen and then decide to do something or not. They are unclear on their goals and intentions and often use their feelings and conditions as excuses to not get work done and are often driven by their feelings and emotions.
For example, they commonly use excuses like “I can’t run today because it’s raining” or “I can’t do this thing until this happens.” They are more likely to blame others and hardly take full accountability for their actions or lack of effort. They also tend to build their lives around other people’s emotions, making them feel more dependent and reliant on others.
And here’s what I have from our partners this week…
(in case you’re in a hurry. More detailed product descriptions below)
FEATURED! Plug-and-Play Trello Toolkit from Cindy Bidar is on sale for only $29 through Sunday, August 27. You also get her “Organizational Mastery for Online Entrepreneurs” course as a bonus. No coupon needed.
FEATURED! Angela Wills has put her Mindmap Everything course on sale this week through Friday. Save $30 at checkout – no coupon required.
LAST DAY FOR THIS! For just 2 more days (today through Wednesday, August 23) Mitzy has dropped the price of her Pretty Spreadsheets for Profit course to just $37 (reg. $97).
LAST DAY FOR THIS! Business Planning Simplified from Content Sparks is on sale this weekend through Wednesday, August 23. Save 67% and get a bonus 5-Day Challenge Kit when you purchase during this launch period.
LAST DAY FOR THIS! Self-Care for a Happier You Workbook from Jenn at Planning Addicts through August 23. Use coupon code PAMPERYOU to save 50% at checkout.
ENDS TOMORROW! Virginie at Oxyp Design PLR is celebrating her birthday tomorrow, so starting today and running through August 24, she’s got a 50% discount for you on all products in her store. Use coupon code BDAY50 to claim your discount at checkout.
NEW! Systeme.io PLR Video Tutorials from Charles on sale this week through Sunday, August 27.
NEW PLR ON SALE! The Declutter Your Mind content bundle from Tools for Motivation is on sale this week with extra bonus content for only $14.95.
NEW PLR! Joy of Giving PLR from Shaun & Cally is on sale this week through Sunday, August 27.
REGISTER FREE! The AI Success Club masterclass, Leveraging the Power of AI to Tell Your Story, will show you how to quickly generate all kinds of versions of your story that you can use on your website, landing pages, emails and across social media. The class is live on Thursday, August 24th at 3pm eastern / Noon pacific.
NEW! Personal Growth Canva Templates from MaryJo at Cool Bean Design. She’s put together a set of 7 new personal growth templates that can either be purchased individually, or you can buy the whole bundle for just $17.
NEW! Creativity Journal Templates from Fran at Happy Journals. Use coupon code CREATIVITY23 to save $10 at checkout. This is a remake of an earlier pack so check your account before purchase to make sure you don’t already have it.
NEW! Minimalist Budgeting PLR Pack is also from Fran, and new in her store.
NEW! Unleash AI with 101 Delegated Marketing Tasks is new from Tiffany Lambert. This is a 35-page e-book that is broken down into 4 parts. I’m thinking you could do a lot of different things with this!
Traveling With Your Dog Planner from Michelle at Niche PLR is available and on sale this weekend through August 25. Use coupon code TRAVEL50 to save 50% at checkout.
Fall Harvest Design Kit from Katherine at Limitless Designs is on sale this month through September 14 for only $27.
Beyond the Shuffle – Your Path to Card Deck Success is new from Melissa at PLR Cookie Jar. And it’s only $9. I bought these and they are gorgeous!
Looking for the freebies? They’re at the end of today’s newsletter.
Featured Partner Picks This Week:
1. Plug and Play Trello Toolkit from Cindy Bidar
If you like Trello, you’re going to love this collection of Trello boards that Cindy’s put together in her Plug-and-Play Trello Toolkit. For the first time, she’s bundled her most useful boards into one easy-to-access offer, and the price point is so sweet you’re not going to want to miss out.
Her brand new Plug-and-Play Trello Toolkit includes all the boards you need to:
- Plan your content marketing calendar (works for bloggers, podcasters or anyone (YOU!) who publishes content as a part of doing business).
- Organize your operating procedures so your entire team is always working with the most up-to-date processes.
- Organize and schedule your email campaigns (no more long gaps or “what the heck am I going to email today?” anxiety).
- Create new opt-in offers without missing a single critical step in the process.
- Develop good traffic driving habits to keep subscribers and sales coming in.
Plus, she’s recorded six video lessons to help you make the most of the boards, including:
- How to use power ups and automation to do more with your boards automagically.
- How to use the calendar power up for easy campaign planning.
- Two ways to use an SOP board to organize all your projects.
- How to add your own checklists and procedures to Trello.
Get the Plug-and-Play Trello Toolkit here for just $29 (no coupon required) and when you order before Sunday, you’ll also receive her course, “Organizational Mastery for Online Entrepreneurs” as a bonus.
2. Mindmap Everything from Angela Wills
Monday’s featured promotion ties in with the whole idea of productivity planning, and so I’m excited to announce that my good friend Angela Wills has put her Mindmap Everything course on sale this week through Friday. You can save 30% at checkout – no coupon required.
What I love about this course is that Angela doesn’t just tell you how to use mindmaps, she takes it to the next level and shows you how to manage your whole life with them. Check out the sales page about halfway down, and you’ll see the screen shots of some of her personal mindmaps.
There are three main parts to the course:
- Part 1: Using Mindmap Everything to Change Everything
- Part 2: Make Your Mind Maps That Enhance Life & Business
- Part 3: More Mind Mapping Strategies to Take it to the Next Level
In addition to the video training, you’ll also get 12 mind map templates from Angela’s personal collection to get you started.
3. Back to Business Bundle from Bundle Bash
The Back to Business Bundle from Val’s Collaborate and Grow members starts today and runs through Sunday, August 27. There are 11 products with a combined value of over $500 all focused on productivity, habits, and new business skills. Here’s the complete list of contributors to take a look at:
- Renee Sunday of Entrepreneurial Edge Shop – How To Go From Unbooked To Overbooked With Podcast Workshop – $27 value
- Rosemary Morretta of TeamSelfCare – Mind Mastery Workbook – $29 value
- Joanna Ingram – Manifest Your Message – £97 ($123) value
- Barrington Paige – Back to Biz Productivity Planner Kit – $37 value
- Sree of Snazzy Designs – 12 Week Success Sprint Planner – $27 value
- Jacqueline of Marketing and Heart – Email Magic – $57 value
- Neelou Saleh of Spirit of Lotus – Bee Spirit Animal Guide Toolkit – $27 value
- Leslie Bouldin of BIBE Consulting – Google Power: How to Grow Your Business with Google Business Profile – $37 value
- Jennifer Causley of Be Well Where You Are – Move Into Positivity – $37 value
- Stef Fournier – Brand Colours that Resonate – $77 CAD value
- Mona Leboudy of The Accountability Ninja Coaching – Procrastination Breakthrough: How to beat procrastination once and for all… – $47 value
Deals Ending Today
LAST DAY FOR THIS! – Pretty Spreadsheets for Profit from Mitzy Thompson
Mitzy has dropped the price of her Pretty Spreadsheets for Profit course to just $37 (reg. $97), but the price goes back up at midnight tonight.
I went through the course when it first launched, and I love that she’s come at the whole spreadsheet trend from both a design and a usability perspective. I like that she focuses the training around Google Sheets too, so you don’t need to pay for software to create them, and your customers don’t need to pay for software to use them.
The course includes:
- 12 Comprehensive Learning Modules (teaching you how to create stunning spreadsheets)
- 8 Over-the-shoulder Videos showing you an implementation for creating a pretty spreadsheet from scratch
- Tips and tricks through the course to show you how to create spreadsheets easily even if you’re a complete beginner
- A unique Cheat Sheet giving you 30 ideas for spreadsheets in non-financial niches (to make it even easier)
- Bonus Module – Teaching you advanced techniques for incorporating data visualization tools such as charts and graphs
ENDS TONIGHT! Business Planning Simplified from Content Sparks is on sale this weekend through Wednesday, August 23. Save 67% and get a bonus 5-Day Challenge Kit when you purchase during this launch period. The course includes an Introduction and 8 Modules:
- Module 1 – Establish Your Business Foundations
- Module 2 – Explore Your Business Landscape
- Module 3 – Create Your Marketing Plan
- Module 4 – Identify and Plan to Improve Your Operations
- Module 5 – Figure Out Your Financials
- Module 6 – Decide How to Assess Your Progress
- Module 7 – Write Your Executive Summary
- Module 8 – Next Steps
Self-Care for a Happier You Workbook from Jenn at Planning Addicts through August 23. Use coupon code PAMPERYOU to save 50% at checkout. It includes 39 pages, plus cover, PPT and Canva formats, in 2 sizes. The content covers:
- Reducing the Impact of Stress
- Small Acts of Self Care for a Happier You
- Treat Yourself to A Retreat
- Retreat Research Log
- Get A Massage
- Masseuse research
- Work with a Life Coach
- And more…
Ongoing Deals You May Like
NEW PLR! Joy of Giving PLR from Shaun & Cally is on sale this week through Sunday, August 27. This is a full “biz in a box” style package with content that covers:
- The profound psychological and emotional benefits of giving.
- Personal anecdotes that highlight the transformative power of simple acts of kindness.
- The concept of the ripple effect and how one act of kindness can influence many.
- Addressing and overcoming common obstacles to giving.
- Practical tips and exercises to foster a mindset of generosity.
- The importance of graciously receiving acts of kindness and its role in a fulfilling life.
- The balance between giving and receiving and its significance.
- And much more
Charles has just released his latest PLR Video tutorials pack, and this time he’s covering Systeme.io. I’m really excited to pick these up for myself because I’ve actually been watching the growth of Systeme.io for a couple of years now. I already have a free account there, and the only thing that stopped me from going all in at the time was that I wanted an actual shopping cart. Now that I don’t need that so much, I’m seriously considering it for one of my upcoming projects. The 20 over-the-shoulder videos cover:
- 0001 – Starting with System IO
- 0002 – Settings and Set Up
- 0003 – Set Up Your Domain
- 0004 – The Systeme Affiliate Program
- 0005 – Set Up a Digital Product to Sell
- 0006 – Digital Product Set Up
- 0007 – Digital Product Set Up – Part 2
- 0008 – Basic Page Set Up
- 0009 – Page Settings
- 0010 – Adding Popups to the Page
- 0011 – Set Up and Order Form
- 0012 – Thank You Page Set Up
- 0013 – E-Mail- Domain Authentication
- 0014 – Complete the Domain Settings
- 0015 – Confirm The Sender Address
- 0016 – Automating E-Mail for Sale
- 0017 – E-Mail Newsletters
- 0018 – Set Up A Campaign
- 0019 – Set Up Your Home Page and Blog
- 0020 – Set Up an Online Community
They’re on a dimesale this week through Sunday, August 27, and right now you can pick them up for less than $10. Check them out here
The Declutter Your Mind content bundle from Tools for Motivation is on sale this week with extra bonus content for only $14.95. The bundle includes:
- The complete Declutter Your Mind pack with 10 blog posts, 10 audio files, 2 mini reports, 10 slide decks, 20 tips posters, and 2 eCovers.
- You also get the How to Stay Sharp Content Bundle with and audiobook, 10 articles, 2 mini reports, 10 slide decks, 20 tips posters, and 2 eCovers
- And the Overcoming a Creative Block Tips Report that comes with the report, eCover, slide deck, slide images, and tips video.
NEW! Personal Growth Canva Templates from MaryJo at Cool Bean Design. I’m excited to pick this one up for myself! She’s put together a set of 7 new personal growth templates that can either be purchased individually, or you can buy the whole bundle for just $17. The templates included are:
- Personal Growth Affirmation Cards ($7)
- Healthy Habits Tracker ($7)
- Goals and Productivity Planner ($7)
- Increasing Positivity Journal ($7)
- Self-Awareness Journal ($7)
- Improve Relationships Workbook ($12)
- Overcome Limiting Beliefs Workbook ($12)
NEW! Creativity Journal Templates from Fran at Happy Journals. Use coupon code CREATIVITY23 to save $10 at checkout. This is a remake of an earlier pack, and I love the new facelift that she’s given it. It includes:
- 31 Creativity Journal Pages (2 sizes + decorated & non-decorated)
- 30 Creativity Journal Prompts
- 30 Art Journal Prompts
- 20 Creativity Affirmations
- Daily Creativity Checklist
NEW! Minimalist Budgeting PLR Pack is also from Fran, and new in her store. For only $7 you get:
- 5 Planner Pages
- 20 Money Mindset Journal Prompts
- 20 Money Mindset Affirmations
- A Snowball Tracker Checklist
NEW! Unleash AI with 101 Delegated Marketing Tasks is new from Tiffany Lambert. This is a 35-page e-book that is broken down into 4 parts that cover:
- Part I: Traffic and Branding with AI Assistance
- Part II: AI for Customer Connection and Strategic Collaboration
- Part III: AI-Driven Insight and Innovation
- Part IV: AI-Enhanced Monetization and Revenue Growth
You can see the full breakdown of what’s included in this package on the sales page.
ON SALE! If you’re in the kids coloring/activity niche, Christina at CJD Laptop Lifestyle is having a sale on her School Fairies coloring pages, clipart, and children’s activities. The sale runs through August 31 and no coupons are needed to take advantage of the reduces prices. There are 4 packs in total to choose from:
- School Fairies 16 PNGS and 4 Word Searches with Answers
- Kid’s Gratitude Journal (B&W) & 5 Forest Background Images (JPEGS)
- 16 School Fairies Color Images & 16 Stickers
- School Fairies Color Bundle with Kid’s Activities
NEW! Traveling With Your Dog Planner from Michelle at Niche PLR is available and on sale this weekend through August 25. Use coupon code TRAVEL50 to save 50% at checkout. This planner comes with 30 unique pages in PPT and Canva formats. Some of the fun and unique pages include:
- Travel Bucket List
- USA Trip Planner
- Monthly Planner
- Travel Checklist Insert
- Travel Checklist Before You Leave
- Travel Checklist Car,Plane, Destination
- Travel Checklist Emergency Preparedness
- Pet Friendly Travel Destinations
- Travel Packing List
- Packing List
- Dogs Packing List
- Pet Health and Wellness List
Beyond the Shuffle – Your Path to Card Deck Success is new from Melissa at PLR Cookie Jar. And it’s only $9. I’ll definitely be picking this one up, because card decks is something I’ve been pondering for my new project, and I’m definitely no stranger to oracle cards… I use them almost every day in my journaling practice!
You get both the Beyond the Shuffle Guide, and also the Lunar Abundance Oracle Cards with PLR Resell rights. There are 50 cards in the set, and they come as Canva templates for easy editing. I’ll have more details in tomorrow’s newsletter, after I’ve had a chance to get my hands on them and decide what I’m doing with them.
Free Masterclass This Week – Leveraging the Power of AI to Tell Your Story
The AI Success Club masterclass, Leveraging the Power of AI to Tell Your Story, will show you how to quickly generate all kinds of versions of your story that you can use on your website, landing pages, emails and across social media.
The class is live on Thursday, August 24th at 3pm eastern / Noon pacific.
You’ll learn how to start blending the authenticity of your story with the precision and lightning-fast power of AI.
Through real-world examples, hands-on training, and expert insights from AI Success Club Co-Founders Andy O’Bryan and Denise Wakeman, you’ll discover how AI tools can enhance your narrative, making it more relatable, engaging, and impactful.
A Few Freebies
Free 7 Reasons You Need a Simple Business Plan if You’re Serious About Increasing Profits epic blog post pack from Content Sparks. Available until August 23.
FREE Staying Organized Content from Ekit Hub includes a short report, editable cover, and worksheet.
FREE “How to Add More Fun to Your Homeschooling Lessons” Content from Ekit Hub includes a short report, editable cover, checklist and worksheet
Free 7-Day Etsy Shop Quick Start Challenge from Michelle at PLR Niche
Free Home Plant and Succulent Coloring Pages from Carmen
Collaboration is Easy Guide from Bundle Bash
50 Free Content Inspiring Prompts from Melissa at Time freedom Business
5 Free Creativity Articles from Publish for Prosperity
Free Becoming a Successful Entrepreneur PLR from Piggy Makes Bank
Daily Font & Graphic Freebies from Creative Fabrica
Free Design of the Week from Design Bundles
Free Graphics of the Week from The Hungry Jpeg
Free Vintage Musical Instruments from The Hungry Jpeg
Get 8 Free Canva Templates from Melanie
Free 18-month Dated Planner Canva Template from MaryJo
That’s it for me this evening. I was going to try and get a little more work done tonight, but somehow I don’t see that happening now. Oh well, tomorrow is another day and I can start fresh after my walk in the morning!
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
PS: Here’s what I have on sale this week:
- 15 Zen-Style Halloween Coloring Pages – use coupon code SPOOKY9 to make them $9 through the end of August.
- 15 Zen-Style Fall Coloring Pages – use coupon code FALL9 to make them $9 through the end of August.
- 20 Fall Fairy House Coloring Pages – use coupon code FAIRYHOUSE9 to save 50% through the end of August
- Stock Your Shop Workshop Replays are still available for $10 each or $27 for all three.